so he is J

i love the word war n prank og abhay n misha
i also like the way abhiya conversed

love ur update
n thnx for the pm
love u 
love abhiya
tc

Jeh is a jerk in the show when it comes to Abhay anyway and Misha and Abhay are an amazing powerhouse when it comes to comedy😆
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

hehhe wow misha prnak was awesome and so was abhay reply.

jay and misha are sweet and pia too innocent.
do continue'
bye sumi

Yeah i like the playful element here which is what i miss in my previous FF's made them too serious only Sid gets the best one liners here i thought i'd let Abhay walk away with all the accolades
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

Hey aysha😊

Firstly ramadaan mubarak🤗

(Sorry for the delay, my internet wasn't workin)

Nice update. I really enjoyed it. Was awesome👍🏼

Omg that prank was hilarious🤣. Mish is too good, n I loved how jeh was fuming😆

Aha but u cant beat our hot Abhay😳. That was a good 1. Poor mish😆

Pia is already a gone case😆. So sweet😳. It will be interesting to see how she does her research.

Thanks for the pm n take care🤗

Sorry for the late reply been busy with Ramadan and finding time for writing with Prayer taking precedence. This month is holy for us Muslims so we have to place Allah first above all and complete our daily prayers and fasting. I was a little slack the past 3 days trying to do everything. I feel i have maintained a healthy balance between the show and my religion.

Nobody can beat Abhay when it comes to pranks and fights. Abhay's playing bouncy ball with Pia's heart already so is it a wonder Pia's already gone
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

Sorry for the late reply been busy with Ramadan and finding time for writing with Prayer taking precedence. This month is holy for us Muslims so we have to place Allah first above all and complete our daily prayers and fasting. I was a little slack the past 3 days trying to do everything. I feel i have maintained a healthy balance between the show and my religion.

Nobody can beat Abhay when it comes to pranks and fights. Abhay's playing bouncy ball with Pia's heart already so is it a wonder Pia's already gone

yeah i know hun. i only come on IF once a day now. prayer always comes first for me. also after the night prayer i go straight to bed coz im soo tired lol
thanks for the pms of ur os's. i promise by saturday il comment on all. havent had the time to read them coz of fasting n doing my assignments.
take care🤗
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 and interesting update
matwamango thumbnail

Part 6:::Beat that!:::

Now Abhay had another little trick up his sleeve to show Misha nobody threw a better prank than him. Straight after recess Abhay had taken the trouble to wrap a few small paper boxes he'd had lying around in his locker which he'd made out of foil paper tying a nice bow on it. As soon all the students too their seat they had a look of surprise written all over their face. Abhay was loving this every minute. Then he saw T's face light up with the present along with Misha, Ruhi and Pia. They were shaking the box and the real fun was when he heard a string of screams emerge almost cracking the windows. T jumped off her seat standing on her chair afraid of the cockroach. Pia jumped on Abhay's lap out of fear trembling under his touch. Misha was running scared and scanned the room to see who had a death wish.

T pulled a face crossing her arms cursing-Who dares to mess with T. Ewww gross. I think it touched me. Gitni ghatiya joke mari hain kisne?
Professor Constantine-Class please settle down. I suggest someone clears this mess up. Whose idea of a joke is this? Jao isse clear karo.
Abhay smirked holding Pia in his arm-It was me. I wanted to lighten the mood for the first day and show the girls a little on what is known as jest. Misha thinks exploding paint no sorry ink in peoples is cool. Have U noticed half the boys are all coloured. I doubt U can even differentiate what their real skin tone is. Yahin pe kuch log zyaada hi serious hora hai hai. Main saaf kardoonga.
Misha growled-Raichand tuh yeh saaf kar leh main tujhe dekh loongi.
Abhay chuckles-Dekhlo! Waise main hoon hi bohot Dashing isiliye tum mere peeche pare ho Misha. Mujhe tumhaari raaz patha hain.
Misha getting agitated-Itna uchaalo mat. Tumse bhi bohot handsome ladke dekhe hai maine. Tum humse chidthe ho! Ya phir tumhe yehi chahiye. Ke hum saare ladki tumpe lattoo ho jaye aur tumhaare peche peeche do re.
Abhay smiled-Ab ayaa na akkall. Tume mere peeche toh pare ho!
Misha saw her sister still sat in Abhay's arms-Pia uske goud main kyun beti hon? Utt naa.
Pia missed out all of Abhay and Misha's war of words. She was too caught up in Abhay's perfect chiselled face stroking it with her fingers feeling herself get electricuted.
Kabir high fived Abhay-Good one bro! I still can't get the red out of my face. Yeh ladkiyan hain hi aise. Sab kuch ab barabar hai.
Abhay still smirking-See what i mean. (Abhay was getting very uncomfortable with Pia in his personal space. It was like she was getting inside his head) Pia! 
Professor Constantine let this slide-Its the first day so i guess i'll let U off Abhay and U Misha. But no more of this nonsense.
Abhay still had Pia who was busy staring into his eyes hypnotised by them. Abhay felt his own dormant emotions coming to the fore for this human wishing to snap out of this little bubble. He raised his voice to pull Pia out of her spell-Can i have my lap back? I need it to move and clear up the little critters.
Pia blushed-Oh! Sorry. I didn't realsie. So about the interview? When can we meet?
Abhay saw Pia's composure return and her voice no longer shaky picked up the bugs throwing them out of the window with Kabir's help-Um later. We are in a session in case U haven't noticed.
Pia was over zealous she just wanted to spend as much time with Abhay as possible. She told herself it was for her article-Fine then i'll catch U later. Lekin pehle mujhe thumhaare mobile nimber deh doh.
Abhay mused-Kyun? 
Pia beams-So i can reach U of course silly. 
Abhay a little reluctant-Baad main. I promise.
Professor Constantine-This session is English but we've lost half the session already so we will stick to getting to know each other.
Abhay was relieved he was save by the bell and whizzed off.

Misha was seething internally messaging everyone to drop on by for a party hosted by Abhay at his place and to bring their own food and alcohol. Now bachoo Abhay kayega maaza. Bara aya mujhse panga leneki. Main bhi shana hoon.
Pia got a message on her mobile-What did U do Misha? Sab koh Abhay ki number deh di. Bechara ka ghar trash ho jayegi.
Misha smiled at her sister holding  her around her shoulders-Pia meri pyaari behen. Tum Abhay koh like karthi ho?
Pia remained in denial-No I don't. He is my priject.
Misha beamed-Well prove it. Abhay ke peecha karo. Usse apne ghar se door rakko so that we can get our groove on.
Pia sulked pouting-This is all wrong. How do U know where he lives?
Misha raised her eyebrow and tocuhed her nose-I saw the administration files. No wonder he has no care for anyone. He is used to being alone. Uske paas Mom Dad nahin hai. Joh chahatha woh kar sakhtha hai. Koi baada daal ne wala nahin hai.
Pia's heart lurched for Abhay-Bechara.

After College Pia followed Abhay to a bar to keep him away from his own home. He was meeting someone here curiosity getting the better of her. Was he meeting a girl feeling a pang of jealousy at the lucky person or was it a guy? She was using her initiative to hone her journalistic skills. While Abhay was in a vampire bar well it was more like a club he felt like he was being followed and turned around to see who it was. Abhay turned to see there was nobody here. Human's would be stupid to enter the lions den. Vampires would drink them dry in a flat. Abhay ordered a glass of bloody Mary consisting of pure blood laced with vodka to give it a power kick.

Abhay was greeted by one if his leads-So tum he patha hain ke hum kya doond rahe hai?
Sokar-We believe the humans are getting on to us Abhay. We have a big problem with the founders of this town. Its a secret council Abhay.
Abhay checked the mirror of the side bar to see Pia ruining his night-Mujhe kahin jaana hai. Ek minute.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
love abhay's pranks. 😆 
and wow wht a new concept, vampire bars 😆
and pia walking straight into it 😆 thts so like pia 😆
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
karantakiar thumbnail
luvly nd amazing part.

yippe i am first...
plz plz cnt soon...
luv u
vritika
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dey r sooo sweet!hmm.vampire bar.interesting.continue sun.thanx 4 pm.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Misha cockraoch se dar gayi!!!!!!!!!!😲🤣
I thought she wouldn't be scared of even a lion...
Ithni si cockroach se dar gayi...🤣
Wow Piya! Isse kehthe hain mauke pe chauka...mauka milthe hi pahoonch gayi mautharma Abhay ki gaudh mein😆
Loving this Abhay absolutely...
None other than madame Piya will be blessed with the luck of walking into a bar full of vampires...sigh...
Well gladly Abhay is there...
Thanks for this update Aysh