senorita
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: aish_punk
nice update
the taanu college is awesomethe anushka, ranushka, shanushka n imrina sigs are goodthanks for the pm
Originally posted by: zainny4heer
Lovely update nahi 😉
anushka ones is amazing yaar 😊keep rockingthanks for the pm
Originally posted by: -Mahi148-
wow amazing.Ranushka n anushka siggis were mind blowing.fantastic work.mwah
E on page 43
Love AlishaOriginally posted by: Alisha-Sheikh
Eidt!
Beautiful Update Nahi 🤗
Wooow I love first one..! Aww the heart is looking so beautiful 😛Anuskha ones r so goregoues n brillant..! Your bleeding look so perfeckt dear..! 👏 👏 the last one of Anuskha have to be the most beautiful siggi..! Is also me fav now..! Loved it so much..! 👍🏼 Do make more like this yaar..! SRK n AS One Is too hot n sizzling..! I just loved them both performance on IFA! they where rocking..! And the ranvir and anuskha one is also beautiful! Imran and Katrina one is so cute..! 😍update next time of harshiya and Sushant and Ankita (shushita)But if u want..!Love Alisha
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232