patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@meera - yeah silly u n akshi ๐Ÿ˜†
patakha-guddi thumbnail
hellosss to all
updating after longgg time ๐Ÿ˜›

chapter 4

For a few days the hot gossip in the collage was about piya's song and abhay's reaction.Everybody saw clearly the look in abhay's face, he had a mischeveous glint in his eyes but an xpression of proudness in his face and smile played on his lips and he was the silence of the classrom by his claps after piya's magnificient song and piya also seemed to reciprocate the expression, they were standing quite far from eachother but  still they seemed to share an intimate feeling in that crowded classroom.Though it faded away but a new hype started and that was exams hype.

Piya was standing near the gate waiting for misha as she had the keys of the car when misha came and said frustratingly , " God!!!!!! so much syllabus and i havent studied a word damn yaar !!!" , piya grinned and said, "That's why  told you to study from the biginning of the  term." They both got up to headed for their car but suddenly piya stopped on her way, misha frowned , "What happened  piya come along quickly have to study alot", piya said anxiously , " Oh!mish actually i have to go and take a book from the librarary" , and she ran without waiting for a reply from misha.Misha stomped her feet and headed for the car without waitng for piya's return.

Abhay was very much dissappointed with the song incident has everyone was talking about him and piya which disliked to the core.He gathered his belongings and headed towards his car , he really needed sometime alone to absorb the situation that were taking place .But as he opened the car door and sat inside ,he suddenly felt restless and came out of the car and uttered , " Piya".

Piya entered knocked  on the library door , the room was big and led into another room which consisted  of old books ,it was like a store room of older books, the room had few windows to which remained closed all the time so that the readers did not get disturbed by the hustle of the crowd outside and only one window remained open to act as a ventilator.
When piya saw that no one  was there she decided to enter herself , it was almost time for the library  to close she needed an english book to complete her syllabus. She  went straight to the store room to get the book as it was an old book.Piya loved books from her childhood , she totally lost herself when she was surrounded by books and today also the same thing happened.

Piya went and opened the store room door and started to look for the book , it was dimly lit and piya was so much lost in finding the book that she did not even  realized that the library have been closed and she was stuck!
It was only when she came out  that she noticed that the door was closed for the day and a dim light was glowing.She ran to the closed door and banged wildly and  said almost pleading , "anyone there? please open the dor please" , her scream slowly raptured into sobs she sat on the floor helplessly, tears streaming down her cheeks.Then suddenly from nowhere she heard a thump on the floor she turned back and in that dim light she saw abhay standing.
Piya was more than relieved and she got up and ran towards him and hugged him tight still trembling in fear, " Thank you abhay you are a knight in a shing armour i ... i _" , before she could say anything else abhay enveloped her in his arms an caressing her hair slowly said in a soothing voice, " Hush!!!!! now i have come and i will take you out fro here you are totally safe and she reamined clinged to abhay like a frightened child clings to his mother .
Slowly reality dawned on piya and she realized  that she was in abhay's arms,  she quickly part taking few steps backward , her face flushed with embarresment.Abhay noticed it too but without saying a word he lifted her saw that she could climb up on the window and when she was safely outside he came out and they both went towards  his car.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok guyz that was all i wrote i don't whether u like it or not
but if u do like it plshhh hit the LIKE BUTTON and leave ur PRECIOUS COMMENTS. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

with love
form asmita๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ASMI95 - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
reserved yay!!!first

-----------edited---------

asmi its lovely!!!!abhiya in library alone wow!!!!its so dreamy...and thank you for such an awesome momment!
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
itne time baad itna chota update?
but it was nice and sweet.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
@meera - thnx in advnc
@dishu - kya karu bohot lazy hu na isiliye chota update btw thnx dear
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely part...when abhay is there, pia has nothing to fear...sorry but cudn't resist...
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
u updated after such a long time...i thought u forgot to pm me...so would regularly checked ur FF...๐Ÿ˜†
but that was such a short and sweet update...