Poll
What do you hope becomes of JiYa's relationship?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well Jiya fams leave dis place as people over here will just call u fake and by many names and as we promised DT's that we will not create problem. So just leave and I am leaving this politics ground as people are here just mocking each other and hurting each other
SO JUST LEAVE AND LET THEM BE HAPPY IN THERE OWN WORLD AND WE WILL BE HAPPY WITH OUR WORLD
well i shall 👏 for u that u if from 2008.
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..
Aah..see..I told you the same DON'T test my patience too..your not the only one who has a temper prob!...so I'm chucking this off! cus I don't support fights!😊
Originally posted by: _-harshitha-_
fact is dat jay n jains wer bashed!!!!
n jeez i love sid n haseena too...its pathetic how ur trying to defend ur actions behind kishwer🤔i expected a reply for my qtn...not something which i never brought up!!!!
well i shall 👏 for u that u if from 2008.
and give me sum info. no honey it doesnt effect me a all.. and u callin me missy.. thank u i see it as a compliment😎