Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
dat was a lovely update sanju...!!!
geet ate everything n maan kept staring at herπŸ˜†
he cudnt concentrate on his work n kept gaping at her...
haayyyeee dat was lovely...
waiting for the next part...!!!
Update soon...πŸ˜‰
Aashi_saphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...lovely part!!
waitng 4 ur next part!!πŸ˜‰
cool_gal17 thumbnail
wow updateee nxt part soon pl;zzz
LuvScooby thumbnail
Nice update...I am still trying to figure out these two and their relationship...It seems that they have developed some feelings, but they are far away from anything concrete...

I will eagerly wait for next part to see how this romance will evolve

kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update!
Aww geet is so cute!
Loved how she said that she ate the file lolz
That was a really cute update!
Can't wait for the next part!
Please continue soon!
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the next update :)
kkiddoo thumbnail
nice ff waiting for next update ...πŸ˜‰
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written!!! Very cute part!! I am a sucker for Maaneet romance and if the background is KC,then what else to say..I'm a goner!!!

Thanks Sanju for such refreshing updates..Take care dear..Hope the morning sickness is  not killing you.. 
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 59 

They both caught up with pending work, discussing in between. They had lost the sense of time. Geet's phone started buzzing.

Mein aa rahi hu nuts. tu chilla kyu rahi hai?. Im not late. She looked up at the time. It was already 6. She had to be there to dress up as the party begun at 7.

U reach the place I will meet u there.

Nuts - Tu ghar se dress kar k aegi? Coz guests wud start coming in when u will reach.

Aahhh. Yeah I will change and then come. Ab phone rakh I have to hurry.

She looked down at the papers and then to maan.

Sorry u got late. We just didn't look at the time.

Dnt worry I will just mail this to the clients. Do u want to go home to change.

No I m carrying my dress, I had plans to change at nuts place. May be I will change here and then rush straight. What about u? u dnt have ur clothes? U will go naa'

Yeah I have it too.

Geet splashed water on her face. She had come to the ladies room down the corridor to dress up. She got rid of the sheer net kurti. The thin cut work and embroided pink inner lining clung to her curvaceous figure. The straps of the inner lining over her shoulder were thin with deep neck on both the sides exposing much of her creamy skin. She wiped her face and entered the cubical behind before she changed.

When she started opening the lock after using the washroom it had got stuck somehow. The lock was a little trouble while closing too but geet had managed then. She tried hard using both her hands to move the cold metal handle down but to no use. Unfortunately she had entered the cubicle which had a jamming lock in which many girls had been stuck earlier. She was unaware of the fact as she rarely used this washroom. Geet started sweating with the effort she was putting in.

Baabji ye kahan phas gayi'. Ye to khul hi nahi raha. Koi hai bhi nahi jisse bulau. DD to ab tak change kar rahe honge. Par mera phone bhi bahar hai. Aur is nange punge halat mein kya karu. Geet change kar k  andar nahi aa sakti thi. Tujhe hi garmi lag rahi thi aur kurti khol di. Babaji is bar madad kar do'plzzz

She kept swearing and trying her hand on the door knob. The light dimmed once and then the current went off' she slammed her palm on her head. Aaj tera bad luck kharab hai geet'.. her movement on the handle became frantic in darkness. She cudnt see anything and the pitch darkness and hollowness of the room was giving her eerie feelings. She was sweating profusely now and tears were filling up in her eyes.

Maan had finished mailing and just opened his shirt when the light dipped.he waited for a moment and the light came back. It was the generator working. As he splashed some water on his face he had an odd feeling. He stepped out of his washroom and peeked into the corridor where geet had headed. The lights were off on that side. His eyebrows knotted. He realised soon that as he had told the security that they will work here in his room he has cut off generator connection to all other area that's y the other half of the floor was plunged in darkness.

He grabbed his shirt and rushed in the direction of the washroom where geet was.

He knew she wud be scared in dark but y wasn't she stepping out of the washroom. He just wore his shirt on way without buttoning them. He stopped near the entrance of the washroom and thought wether geet had gone this washroom or the other one in the other end of the floor.

Geet heard footsteps and froze to her place. all stupid thoughts came to her mind. She wanted to call for help but her voice choked thinking what if it is not maan. Her hand shivered as she stuck to the door.

Maan touched the door but there was a dead silence across the door. He cudnt think if he shud just barge in, what if she is still changing. He took a step back that he wud check the other washroom first. Retreating foot step brought geet back into action. All she wanted was to come out somehow get her dress and rush out to maan.

She applied all her force on the handle.

Clank'' and the handle was in geet's hand. It broke. So much pressure had been applied on it so many times that the handle did its last today. Geet brought up the handle upto her face.

Babaji''

The sound of meatal alerted maan he turned back pushed the door open.

Geet'''

Hhhmmm.

Kahan ho?

Yahan. Ye lock uttack gaya. She banged the door.

Ok mein dekhta hu. He took out his mobile and kept it on the slab facing mirror to create some light. He tried to open from outside.

Tum andar se try karo.

Handle tut gaya. Aap darwaza tor do.

Geet ye itna aasan nahi.

Par meine to handle tor diya do door bhi tut sakta hai. Itni exercise kyu karte ho?

Geet mujhe lock kholne dogi.

In the little light geet cud see and an idea hit her head. She brought the metal dustbin near opened her sandals and pushed it across the door. She stepped on the bin, the closed pot and then the small slab on the wall and mounted on the wooden partition separating two cubicles. Maan was still busy with the lock when she crossed one leg across the door. Without any prior hint geet's foot just landed over his shoulder. he jerked and looked up to see geet trying her best to balance on the thin wooden plank as she was alighting on his side.

Geet ye kya kar rahi ho?

This was the best option. With this she flung her other leg outside the cubicle. Maan tried to hold her. she slipped into his arms as her first leg went down from his shoulder rubbing his chest. With a jump geet was in his arms and he tried to hold her close but geet miscalculated that she can stand on her feet and in process jerked him away. Both got misbalanced. Maan cudnt balance her sudden jump and the jerk she gave him at once. They swayed and fell with maan atop geet. he hurriedly moved one of his hand behind her head to prevent her from injurying herself.

Thump' and they were both on the floor. Maan's full body covering hers with full weight. Both embraced each other tightly. Maan's hand holding her waist and the other below her head.

Her nails dug into his back as she held him close. He looked down at her to see if she was safe. Her eyes were shut tightly, her lips trembeled over his bare chest. Her warm breaths on his chest made a new sensation trickle down his spine. He tried to move back but she was holding him tightly and he didn't want to miss the moment. He submerged his face in her hair as an act of submission. His rough jaw rubbed on her bare shoulder.  she smelled of fresh lime from her face wash.

He remained still breathing in her scent in soft breaths.

Geet felt his bare chest slamming over her lips. At first she cudnt gather what was happening untill she opened her eyes to his rock hard chest and masculine smell. It took her minutes to understand that they had fallen and maan was over her and she was clinging to him. her hands were around him  holding him desperately close. Her lips trembled when she found they were pressed against his chest. She moved her lips to inhale and her lips brushed his chest. This was the first intimate encounter for her which left her nerves numb. She didn't know how to react. His scent was driving her crazy. And she was liking this proximity. The way he held her, possesively send sparks down her spine. She had goosebumps even when she was sweating. She again closed her eyes and held him as it was the most beautiful thing and she desired to be there. The light of the mobile went off which made them aware of their position. Geet tilted her face and her lips brushed all over his chest and her cheeks faced his face now.

Her mind and heart fought.

Heart wanted this moment to last forever. It loved his raw touch, his embrace, his warmth, his hold. Ohhh she needed him to hold her.

Head shouted geet don't act desperado what will he think of u. desperate for him in this position. When u havent gained closeness otherwise. U want to hug him tight that too on washroom floor of ur office.

No. a small stiffled cry escaped her mouth.

He raised his head to look at her. that's when she realised she had said the no loud. She gulped in.

Are u alright?

She looked at his eyes. They were so close to her and sparkling that she cud stare at them in that darkness. She stared at him blankly blinking. 

Geet?

Uuummm. Her hands softly slipped on his toned back. She cud feel the strained muscles as she let her hands caress his full back. She slowly loosened her grip over him. he slipped his hand from her head and that brought her out of her trance.

Maan got up straightened himself and swithched the mobile on for light. Her pearly skin glowed even in the dim light.

she looked at him. she was lost in the moment and cudnot move her eyes from him.

She stood straight feeling his eyes burning holes in her flesh.

they both looked at each other and were caught in an eyelock.

she turned to break the eyelock. She raised her eyes and saw her image in the mirror. Her cleavage showing overtly after so much adventure. She became conscious of her clothing. She was almost half dressed. She turned her back towards maan. He immediately picked up the duppata lying on the slab in front of him and covered her shoulder from back. She was still in the dreams of him over her and his warmth. As he she had come out of his embrace she cud feel the loss of his warm skin which awoke some unknown desires in her. she longed for his touch when she felt his hold on her shoulder urging her to move out.

He had packed all her belongings from the slab into her bag.

Come change over there.

Hhmm. She turned but hurt her toes in process of finding her sandals. Maan sat near her foot and caressed it as she yelped in pain. His touch was making things worst for her. she was loosing all control and all she wanted was to fall into his arms. she controlled and got up.

Challen. She limped a bit holding her bag.

Maan moved and within a flash lifted her in his arms. she looked at him in surprise. He looked lovingly at her and then ahead at the door. He walked holding her in his arms to his room and made her sit on the couch.

Let me see ur foot.

Its alright. Minor hai.

Sure?

Hhmmm.

Ok then u change first. All I need is a shirt.

Geet looked here and there. #What does he expect me to change in his presence? #

He gestured towards to a door that led to his personal washroom. Geet opened the door and was startled by the sight. There was a small seperation which had a cupboard which was now open as maan was taking out his shirt. There were dinner suits and a few office clothes hanging there. In the drawer below were some of basic necisseties were there. She opened the glass door which led to a small but well equipped washroom. He even had a shower there. Surely Maan Singh Khurana knew how to use his money for convinience. He cud change anytime he wanted to and reach any meeting or party from office.

They both dressed and geet looked splendid in her blue suit. The exposed shoulder was too much a distraction for maan.

Geet looked down when she saw him looking at her. she stealthily stole glances at him while they walked towards the lift.

She looked at the v of his shirt. He had an extra button open, like always. But today geet's eyes were caught there. She cud remember the touch of his chest on her lips. That's when she caught the glimpse of pink on his chest. She blinked to make sure she was looking right. She touched her lips, heat rose from her neck making her blush profusely. She looked at his face. He was ardently waiting for the lift to reach the ground floor where the car was waiting. She gulped in. her lipstick mark was so visible on his chest. It must have been there when they had fallen. Geet tried to tell him but voice betrayed her. she started forming lines how to tell him.

The lift stopped and he stepped out with the security waiting. On any other day he wud have fired the staff for the current fiasco but today he was so happy with geet clinging to him that he forgot. He didn't want to scare her when he cud feel that she was staring at him consistently. He was enjoying her attention and admiration.

All through the drive geet glanced at the driver and then at maan. #She was hesitant mentioning lipstick as what wud the driver think they were upto in the empty office? Fine we are married but office is not the place to do such things. He will tell everyone that we came here for some romance instead of work. uuff dnt we have a home. We did nothing but how to tell him. oh god he looks so sexy  #

She went on and on thinking ideas, cribbing and in between drooling session over her own husband.

They had reached the party and were about to enter the hall. This was last chance for her to save themselves from embarrasment. What if someone asked him about the lipstick mark. She stopped hiom by holding his hand, looked around and found none. She pulled him behind one of the pillars.

Maan knotted his brow as to what geet was upto. She breathed in and closed his shirt button. She touched his shirt over the mark to assure it was hidden from view.

Kya hua?

U look better this way. And with tis she sped into the hall. She didn't want to answer anymore of his questions.

They both got busy in their own circle but geet wud steal a glance at him every now and then which didn't go unnoticed by nuts.

N - Kya dekh rahi hai geet? wo kaun hai?

Maan singh khurana. Added yash's cousin Sara. Handsome hai na''..uff he is a heart throb use kaun nahi dekhega hai na geet di.

Geet smiled in reply.n she was jealous of the young and beautiful girl. Sara was indeed very beautiful and carried herself well too. She looked so preety that any man wud fall for her at the blink of her. and geet had liked her becoz she was good by nature and jovial types.

Look mein abhi usse baat karke aati hu.

Geet face dropped.

N ' so hot hot boss' haan.

Nuts??? Geet was surprised at nuts interest.

Jealous mat ho. Mein college type affairs mein im not interested but he is smart types. I wanted commited relation and im not his type.

What his type?

Dekh rich beautiful girls who will fancy all his actions like sara is doing. I dnt have time for such fuss. But he is definetly a good catch. I think I have seen him. yeah uss din atul and shopping mall issue he was there. She told geet al that had happened.

He never told me.

He didn't see u then. Y shud he?

No he knows me. look I have to tell u something about him. dnt panick just listen.

Tujhe uspe crush ho gaya hai? Hota hai itna handsome boss taking care of u all the time'hhmmm. Today u had full evening with him. whats cooking girl?

Nuts plzzz listen to me. it is something different. She was getting distracted seeing sara trying to talk to maan. He was rubbing the back of his neck what if he opened his button.

Some other friends interrupted them and geet was trying to pull out nuts to tell her the truth but nuts was not budging just giving her mischievious smiles.

Now she had to reach there to save the grace as she thought next moment maan wud open his button.

Sara ruku aunty is searching for u.

Maan looked at her to locate the reason for her frown.

Cant u behave?

What? he almost screamed.

Party mein akele girls attraction banana jaroori hai. Cant u be with ur group disscussing business or politics, sports or something u men do. U stand alone to attract girls.

Maan was stunned by her outburst and straight forwardness.

I m doing nothing of that sort, attracting attention of all things. He touched his neck.

And dare not u open that button. Yahan expose karne ki koi jaroorat nahi hai. Shall we go home?

Yeah whenever u want.

So lets go.

Ur friends? u dnt need to inform.

That's my problem. I will make an excuse of head ache.

Do u have head ache?

No do u want to stay here and flirt.

Lets go. He hurried out before he saw her angry side. This was the first time she was being possesive and he smiled at her innocence of expressing it so openly. She was the first time annoyed at him in the right way.

She didn't talk the whole way back home. Actually she didn't know what to talk. Her own behaviour had startled her. she was not liking anyone getting close to him and she was hiding it behind the facade that someone might see the lipstick. She was confused that's why she just turned to her room as soon as she reached home.

She touched her lips time and again remembering the unintentional kiss. She smiled like a fool and embraced herself as she went to bed.

Maan was all happy with his wife getting closer to him and being possesive of him. he never liked to be ordered around but geet taking the lead was something he admired today.

He thought of the evening. He had till date thought his libido was dead and creamated long ago. The misfortune with sameera had killed it too alongwith the his emotions. But today he had the desire to kiss geet, to make her his own. The desires were deep and he knew well this was no infatuation. He had seen love in her eyes too. Possesiveness never comes without love.

All I have to do is make her talk now.

He opened his shirt and washed his face. He marked the lipstick on his chest he touched it and smiled.

So, she was all the time worried for this. That's y she closed the button. She cudnt tell me. she is too innocent. he smiled and let the mark remain on him while he retired to his bed.

phew...done with the double update. will try to be back soon but dnt know when. will pm later.

PRECAP

couldnt u call me and tell where u are?

my mobile's battery was dead.

so what u scared the life out of me. she hit her fist on his chest.

PART 60 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1713486?pn=56�

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaaayyy me first...πŸ₯³
coming to the update...
dat was a lovely update...
she found her way out of the washroom...n put her leg on maan's shoulder like a ladder...🀣
it was a great part sanju...
finally u cleared out whether geet also has feelings for maan or not...
she got jealous wen sara was tryna talk to him...
he was getting bored tooo...
loved the possessive geet...πŸ˜‰
thank u for the double updates...πŸ€—
will be waiting for the updates...
take ur time...n have a good rest...πŸ˜›

Edited by bansipatel - 12 years ago