artizia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I have seen this first time that a Mother acts like a Cat ðŸ˜•, she literally pounced on Priya and started hitting her when she said that she's gone wild seeing Ram's wealth. 

That was very unexpected move of Shipra, I thought she was only verbal meww but I was wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is the worst mother one can have...so disgusting
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is irritating. She is not a good and caring mother.
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
Is Shipra a Step mother to PRIYA nw m feelin lik dis only...
macarons thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaiqMadiha

Is Shipra a Step mother to PRIYA nw m feelin lik dis only...

May be, she is.. Who knows what Ekta has in store for the future episodes? Shipra is so partial towards Karthik and Ayesha. Ayesha is another character I don't like. Ayesha might pour love for Priya but somewhere, i can't digest Ayesha's behaviour. ðŸ¥±
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
ya smtime Ayesha too go mad like her mad Mother Shipra...dey both r really weirdo..
-RaYa- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was something totally uncalled for...verbal abuses are still fine..but whats with hitting each other..that was ridiculous..
And ayesha is not shareef either. She knows how to have her way..thats why on one hand she said i want to marry and on other hand she put a condition..only if priya agrees...W*F!!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely agree with you ! That was such a wierdly directed scene !! Too cheap as a matter of fact ! The character is being portrayed with so much of confusion. Sometimes you feel she isnt that bad, but sometimes she crosses all her limits ! So is her so called daughter Ayesha ! I dont like them..
Red_eyes thumbnail
wow i know tht women iz crazy
macarons thumbnail
Yaar kitna kuch sunaya ayesha ne priya ko aur baad mein kitne meethe meethe baatein kar rahi thi. I think she is just trying to secure herself.

Because, in case if the shaadi doesn't work out with ram, it will be priya whom she will have to beg for to buy branded stuff. So, may be she is just playing safe. LOL.

Ayesha and Shipra have severe moodswings problem. One moment, Shipra, the bhootni (lol, a new name given by me to the wild cat) was pouncing on to priya abusing her and within a fraction of a second, she was moving forward to hug priya. Eww. So weird.