Loved the way Geet proudly declare that its only Maan's right on her body.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
my god I can imagine maan's anger when she hugged rohan. He was like a lion ready to pounce.
You can feel his anger but he did not say anything to geet. I loved how geet came and apologised to maan for what she said.
Me love the sazaa maan gives to geet, such passion. I love maan's possessiveness how geet tells him that only he has the right to touch her.
Uff adi why did you have to come now. Loool geet calling him haddi is funny. Loool loved how maan tells geet to come everyday so he can give her punishment or shall I say pleasure.
Loool loved geet's answer when she told maan that if rohan is not coming who is she supposed to hug. She has accepted maan as her husband and the love of her life. Looking forward to her telling maan that she loves him.

...Untold Emotions
Part 16
I WILL NO LONGER BE WRITING ON INDIA FORUMS, PLEASE REFER TO MY BLOG TO READ MY STORIES.
Part 17:
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/44121454
Hello all my awesome readers😃. Hope you enjoyed this update too, I tried to make it as long and steamy as time would permit😳. Once again, thank you all so much for your wonderful wonderful comments, they continue to make my day everyday👏. You are all awesome, so continue to comment and like.
Cheers, Love you all loads,
❤️-Marvee