Users

Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
me waiting for ur lovely update
savie_ thumbnail
hey...
plz...update it fast we r waiting for the update ...

sweet cherry thumbnail
plzzz update
plzzz im kinda puttin otherr ff on hold so i can read urs
but i loved every1 ff
plzzz hurry up i want maan to suffer for bein mean to sweetu
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

STILL WAITING...update kab hoga...😆
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

glitter text generator by GlitX.com
     Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
sweet cherry thumbnail
ur taken ages now
ive been waiting for hrs now
even ur couple mins r killin us
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She ran her fingers across the keys and played it the whole night….just to convince herself that everything was just fine!

Time: 12:30 am
Same day

Maan and his friends really enjoyed the disco. They didn't want to go back but parents are parents! A minute late and all will be grounded for a week or may be a month. As all walked back, Kate hugged Maan sideways and told him about a girl named Sweetu calling him.
Now Maan remembered—he had forgotten to tell Sweetu about his victory! god…she'll be so mad!

Her turned towards Kate, his current girlfriend—
Maan: hey honey, does she know about the match winning thing?
Kate: ohh yeah I told her! Gosh..she sounded so dumb!
Maan just smiled. He was relieved now. So Sweetu knows about the match. Then he needn't worry. He walked upto Kate's car and she kissed him good night.
Suddenly they lovey dovey moment was disturbed by a call on his phone! It was Dadima!
Maan (terrified, to himself): Uh oh!!! Am so dead!
He takes the call and before he could even answer, dadi shouted at him!
Dadi: Mr. Maan Singh Khurana! Do you even have the slightest idea what the time is right now?
He looked at his watch…12:30 am..ohh god..dadi sounded so angry!
Maan: dadi…please don't be mad. Am coming within 10 minutes.
He pleaded!
Dadi: just because your parents are in India and left you with me, don't think you can take advantage of my old age! Home within 10 minutes or else…
Maan(cutting in): dadi..am coming. Please spare me this time.

He cut the call and rushed towards his car. He actually crossed the speed limit and reached home within 10 minutes!!!
Dadi…Savitri Devi she was….strict disciplinarian but the best grandma! All this while she was the one who was taking care of the headquarters of Khurana Empires India. She wanted some rest now…she she handed over all the responsibilities to Yash and Avantika and now wanted to spend time with her grandson…Maan.

As he entered the mansion, he saw dadi waiting for him in the hall, tapping her fee. He slowly tried to sneak into her room taking advantage of the dark, but dadi's voice checked him!
Dadi (angrily): Maan Singh Khurana…now would you care to explain why you were so late that I had to call you to get home??
He looked at dadi's angry face, slowly raised his head and gave her a wide smile!!!

X                 X                X           X           X             X           

AFTER 3 MONTHS
Time: 6:45am

She smiled in her sleep….it had a sad feeling as well as a happy one too. She recalled the past incidents with her eyes closed—
MK never called her back with the news of wildcats' victory over East High.

She was too hurt…she thought of calling him herself but stopped…why would she if the one she cares about doesn't even want to reciprocate her feeling! The only thing he did in the last 3 months was text her once in between saying
" hey Sweetu..wassup? u mst b knwing
abt the match ryt! Frm now on..i'll bedamn
busy wid da nationals. Will catch up wid ya l8r ok. Bye!"
and she just couldn't reply him except "ok…".

She had tried her best to block all those thoughts about MK from her mind. She had tried to distract herself so very badly, but many be fate had some other plans.
Her parents—they were so disturbed for the past few months. Something related to business she guessed. They didn't want her to get involved, so she guessed they were hiding something from her. She had overheard her parents talking once…..it was something about business and dirty games! She didn't know much about it but she was somewhere scared…..something was not right!

After some days, she was told to leave for London. She'd finish the final year of her school there and also her higher studies! She didn't know why all this was happening..that too all so suddenly! Nevertheless…..she so much wanted to study in a music school and pursue a career in music. She was never interested in business and stuff! It made her so happy. But she was worried too….about her parents.

She recalled when she had refused to leave for London seeing her parents so worried and tensed about something. Jasmeet, who now looked pale and worn out, tried to make her understand that it was for her own good and that she could meet up with her MK again!

After so much persuasion, chiding and cajoling, she finally agreed.
MK—that sounded so empty now. As if it meant nothing to her now. But again…she was forced to think. Probably, distance was the chief culprit for the changing relationship between her and MK. Maybe after going back to London, both can go back to the same old days! She smiled…having thought of the old shweetu and mishtel khulana. May be things would change after going back there!

She opened her eyes to the soothing morning rays of the sun…..smiling! she looked around her room…Sweetu and Mk's childhood pictures…all laminated and decorated beautifully in her room. She had preserved each one of them that she had. They were in London back when these pictures were taken. She walked towards the wall and ran her fingers across the photos.

Yes, she was geet Handa……in her Barbie white pajamas. She'll talk to MK once she reaches London…there she'll definitely surprise him! So she she never called or messaged him about her departure to London! But somewhere….a fear still lurked! Her parents…what was wrong?
She walked towards her piano and played the keys……
Waking up I see that everything is OK
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
She is going somewhere all alone for the 1st time! She was excited, scared…..nervous and above all…worried!!!

I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

As she played with the keys….her thoughts drifted towards MK….ohh how cute je looked in his prince Richard attire….no wait…he always lloked cute! She giggled thinking about him! The innocence they shared..the bond..the love….

I found a place so safe, not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere

She recalled how her life revolved around her MK…every morning…every night…every minute…every second was his…only his! She remembered Mk's promise too…100 kisses! She didn't know why…but she blushed…smiled!!!

I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

What a beautiful world they had made together…no lies…no worries…no basketball and no ignorance! Basketball….that reminded her of the days when she had left London!

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

How much things have changed between them…his overnight tutoring her for Monday tests through phone calls….. his CHUP…BILKUL CHUP……his oddly funny yet foolproof ideas to help her out in distress…her moving to Tokyo…

It's a state of bliss, you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling

His ignorance…his outburst..his taking her for granted!!! Did he take her for granted? Where has the lovliest bond they shared has gone?? Where has the innocence lost? Tears rolled out of her eyes….

This innocence is brilliant
Makes you wanna cry
This innocence is brilliance
Please don't go away
Cause I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

hehehehe...kawaii seems to be av Avril Lavigne fan...😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2Sg_8hC3w[/YOUTUBE]

As her fingers finished with the keys, her parents came into her mind! What was wrong? She was to leave for London today…flight was around 4 in the evening. But why was she feeling so darn eerie? Was something wrong? Is her leaving a good decision? Was she doing the right thing by leaving…especially with the condition that her parents are in!!!

She looked at the time…8 am. She sighed and shrugged all the negative feelings. She must do the final packing. Soon as she got up and took a step towards the washroom….a loud scream stiffened her! Her heart stopped beating for a minute…an unknown fear gripped her heart! She heard some lady scream…again!!!
Ohh no…she was shocked to hell with the scream……it was none other than Jasmeet herself!!! Fearing the worst…she ran downstairs leaving every memory of MK behind!!!!

Poem by Swati...😳
Looking back in time, I fail to understand,
Sould I smile for my wonderful memories, or cry for my painful reality!!
You are  all i ever had,
Yet, today i am empty handed!
My best friend, my only hero,
Yet today alone I am stranded!

The first sand drawing that we created together,
The person for whon I faced life with all the courage I could gather,
The one who would always walk that extra mile,
For no jewel, no chocolate, just my smile!!

You were my MISHTEL KHULANA, i was your Sweetu,
I am still waiting, but, i fail to find you!
The first song I learnt, these lips hummed over and over for you,
This heart has been burnt, yet it beats only and only for you!

You were  all I believed in,
Nothing you said could be Not true!
Yet today i am alone, i am breaking,
But, you aren't there to take me through!

With you my life I started,
Intended to end it with you,
Yet now it all seems shaken,
i am dying here without you!

Whatever i have ever done,
I have done it for yur happiness;
You were always my guiding light,
Yet all i find now is darkness!

Your sweetu is still waiting,
Shattering , praying, fighting and...craving...
Craving for her MK, parched for their friendship,
No one else she has for her, all she has is hardships...

Yet this heart still puts up a fight,
With just your voice it takes a flight!
Though mind knows the truth deep within,
Yet my prayers are where you will always be in!

guys...need lots and loads of likes and comments okies!!!!😆
Prev: PART 24

Next: PART 26
Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

res

me first!

YIPPPEEE!🥳
bas thats where the celebration ends
MK ko main aaj nahin chodungi😡😡😡😡😡
NOT looking forward to the next...it will have more pain for Geet😭😭

Thanks for the poem😳
Love
Swati
Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
but im still angry
at maan
he got no care for geet
serious he too damm selfish
i feel like killin him
serious geet already been alone and he hasnt got da decince to tell her he won da game
omg hate him