Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Today is World Music Day ... I'm sure everyone here is a music fan !!!

If man is the best creation of God then music is the best creation of man.It not only touches the heart but also manifests the implicit humanity and sensitivity which has separated man from animal.Great music for example songs of Rabindranath Tagore both patriotic and spiritual have stirred the whole world. The music of A.R Rehman,Ilayaraja.Kishor Kumar,Laxmikant-Pyarelal etc etc. in different films have touched millions of souls.Music breaks all divisions of race, religion,cast and creed.It is a wonderful force which can bring and establish international peace, love and brotherhood.What speeches and articles cannot do,the magic of music can do easily and naturally.Infinite salutes to music.

Music for someone like me who is addicted to it is nothing less than a blessing !!! My day starts with a sing playing in my cell ... while doing any chores ... I'll have a song playing beside me ... it connects me to myself ... I understand myself better when i'm listening to songs !! It helps us express our emotions better ... maybe that's why there's a song for every emotion in any Indian Film !!!

Happy Music Day to every music lover !!!

Why don't you express what Music means to you ?? Let's celebrate this lovely day !!