Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey i jus read ur ff n it is awsome
ur a fab write
cn u plzz add me 2 ur pm list 
๐Ÿ˜Š
jyotiagarwal thumbnail
hey lovely ff...m a new reader to ff nd already in love wid it...i just read maaneet ff...nd dis one is jst awesome...felt like reading MB...cute story with passion and selfless love...

cn u tell me hw will i cm to knw wen is dis nxt updated...eagerly waiting to knw wats cming up...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyotiagarwal

hey lovely ff...m a new reader to ff nd already in love wid it...i just read maaneet ff...nd dis one is jst awesome...felt like reading MB...cute story with passion and selfless love...

cn u tell me hw will i cm to knw wen is dis nxt updated...eagerly waiting to knw wats cming up...

thank you.

i have added you and will pm you da next update.
zoha25 thumbnail

UPDATING FRIENDS...

zoha25 thumbnail

PART 44

He stood there for a moment. Then went and slept behind her bringing her in his embrace kissing her cheek. Good night mishti. She smiles holding his hand, feeling his breath other hair. He played with her fingers. Keeping his head on her cheek. So, where do you want to go tomorrow? She sighed lightly feeling his lips on her neck. I will tell you when we will be out. But it's going to be whole day ok. He smiled kissing her shoulder. Anything for you. Both silently lay for some time. Soon Maan felt her sleeping. He smiled slowly holding her shoulder and turning her around bringing her in his arm knowing that the only ace where she sleeps peacefully. Kissing her forehead and eyes, caressing her hair. She stirred a little and holds his waist bringing her face close to his neck. He smile and close his eyes.

Morning light came in her eyes, stirring a little she open her eyes slowly only to find his love sleeping in his arm. Smiling she move her hand on his face, tracing her finger from his forehead to nose and slowly moving to his lips. He stirred a little; she giggled softly caressing his lips with her thumb. He slowly opens his eyes to see her mischief look. Smiling he brought her close, and again close his eyes. She pouts looking at him sleeping again. Maan utho na. He didn't move. She shook him again but he hold her hand bring them to his waist. Irritatingly she tried to move but he holds her tight. Choro. He didn't let her go. Maan choro na. She tried to move his hand from her waist but no, he didn't. Tired of trying she let go and only look at him. He opens his eyes and smile. Twisting her lips she looks away. Letting go of her waist he hold her hand and put them on either side of her head. Looking at her eyes. Moving close to her neck he blows, she giggles trying to let go her hand. He moved to her throat licking the area with his tongue. Her hands become fist, digging her nail on his hand. Moaning his name. Maan. Which came out as a plead. His tongue move o her neck licking the skin, she was getting tickling sensation in her body.

Having their breakfast both got ready and sat in the car. So madam, where do you want to go? She laughs. Hmm. driver jee. Let's go to a beach. He looks at her. Beach? She smiles kissing his lips. Yes beach. Now let's go. He smiled and started the car. They reached the beach. She excitedly ran their dropping her slippers in car. Maan ran behind her. She stood on the sand looking at water. He came and hug her from back, smiling she hold his hand. It so lovely Na. he kisses her cheek keeping his head on her shoulder.It will be more if we go inside. He smile waded. Turning around she look at him seriously. No. I don't want to go. You took me inside before too, you don't know how scared I was. She said pouting her lips and plying with his shirt. He looks at her for some time and then suddenly takes her in his arm. She was shocked.Fine. I will also be with you. She holds him tight locking her hands around his neck. Maan, no. please. I really don't want to go. He walks a little ahead.Maan please listen. Please don't do this. Please. He saw her pleading eyes and sighed letting her down. Geet you know I'm with you. Just a little darling.

No Maan I don't want to. He shook his head looking down. Ok fine. Looking up his cup her face. It's your day today. Everything will be according to you. She smiles widely kissing his lips.

They walked for sometime hands in hands. Geet saw something and jump on him in excitement. Maan look gol gappe. Holding her arm she drags him, but he stops her.Wait geet. You know geet doctor strictly told you to avoid these kinds of things. She moves forward to the stall. Oh stop it Maan. It's just for a day. Nothing will happen.

bhaiya, do plate dena. He smiles. Ok doctor geet. He only looks at her eating making cute faces. They spend hours there when finally she agreed to leave. Sitting in the car he again asked her where she wants to go. Farmhouse.

Farmhouse? But why?

Ohoo don't ask question. Let's go there. He takes him where she wanted to go. In the way rain started. She put her head out to enjoy the view. He only sees her and smile. He was so happy to see her like this. They reached the farmhouse, and she jumped out in the rain twirling around opening her arm. He only looks at her. She was looking extra hot; her sari was drenched and fixed to her skin. Slowly walking to her his gaze didn't move to her wet body, it was inviting him.

she close her eyes enjoying the water falling on her face, but soon she felt Maan body near her, opening her eyes she saw desired in his eyes, moving close she lock her arm on his neck, moving close to his lips. He holds her waist tight smashing her body to his. Their lips met and it was so passionate kiss that get felt week on her knee but didn't wanted to leave him. His hand roams around her body feeling her curves above the cloths. Kissing her hungrily, drinking the water. Finally moving away both look at eachothers and smiled. I love you. He said kissing her forehead. Suddenly there was a loud thunder, she got scared and hold him tight. He took her inside. Geet you are so wet. Go change your dress. There are jeans and shirt in the cupboard. I will make some coffee. She nodded her head and went to the room, changed in the pair of jeans and shirt. Coming out she saw Maan too changed his dress. When he saw her, he made her sit in the sofa and gave her coffee wiping her hair with the towel. She feels so relax. Closing her eyes she sipped the coffee. Finishing the coffee she moves to his lap keeping her head on his chest. I'm tired now. He chuckled brushing her hair, kissing her head. Sleep for sometime honey. He brushes her hair and soon she fall asleep. He too closes his eyes resting his head on sofa.

Precap: oopss Maan angry on geet .๐Ÿ˜•

PRE PART 43  &  NEXT  PART 45

hope you like it.

please do comment and like..

i feel so motivated seeing so much comments...

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
perfect update
thought little more holiday
why he is angry on geet?????????
oh no we cant see angry mann on geet please
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update continue soon
heermeher thumbnail
thats a romantic day out now why is maan angry on geet
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome update but itne ache ke baad why maan angry on geet now continue soon
jasraj123 thumbnail
lovely update. ohhh maan and geet r getting more and more passionate. their outing is really good. maan is loooking after geet very well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

precap๐Ÿ˜• pls update soon and thanks for pm