loved it loadz
im glad da doc told geet about maan
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

you welcome...
yyeah i thought it should be right mto tell her... :)
x
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zaara2212

feel sorry for Maan hope Geet gets well soon

Geet will start to get her memory back soon x

thank you...
im glad you liked it xx

Originally posted by: -dia-

Not fair yaar ...such a emotional one ...Maaneet are in Pain ...Really Heart-wrenching update!!!

Beautifully portrayed!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!

sorry x
will mke sureits a happy one x

Originally posted by: angelaraf

Like this ss. Waiting for nxt update.

Plz add me to ur pm list.

thanks have added you x
Hey Guys... 😊
Sorry For making you all wait...πŸ˜›
hope you can forgive me 😭😭
anyway i might not have added the last precap in this update and maybe changed the storyline...

Well i should introduce you to a new character...
Yash Malhotara...

He will be playing Geet's twin... but geet and yash do not know it yet...
hopefully the intro bit will make sense x

Anyways On with the update...

Chapter 3

Geet was sat in the car outside Khurana Mansion' there sat with her was her husband Maan' How Strange she thought' How Could I Forget someone as handsome as him, she thought' she looked down at her hands' they were nervously wrapping her dupatta around her fingers'

Maan ' Geet he called'

He sat in the car waiting for her to get out' not wanting to Rush her' he sat there waiting for her permission or rather waiting for her to move' she sat there.. he was just staring at her' his Geet' she hardly recognised him but she didn't refuse too go home with him' there was something about his name that made her feel safe'

Back at the hospital, when the doctor told her Maan was her husband' she felt a sense of relief' thinking no other man could get her' she was right no other man could get her' No other woman could have him too' he belonged to her' she smiled at her own thoughts'.  Suddenly images started flashing her mind

Flashback'' 1 year into the marriage'

Geet was sat in her bedroom' she had just seen her husband flirting with another girl'. She knew this was just to test her patience with him' she was angry with him and went and danced with his best friend Yash Malothra'. He made her wait for two hours at heir own party' 'busy with work' he said..

Geet ' phfftt Work, she thought' yeah right'.

So when he asked her to dance with him she simply walked away'. Maan knew she was angry, but he knew a way to get her back'

Geet saw him flirting' Geet stood there shocked' she angrily walked over to him but to wind him up she took a little detour and went towards Yash'

Intro - Yash Molathara' He was best friends with Maan' he had known Maan since the age of 5'. Both went to the same school and the same college'. Yash was nothing compared to Maan though.. he was the happy go type, who lived life the max' he enjoyed his freedom but knew when not to go over board' he treated girls with respect and never treated them badly' he was Handsome and had a beautiful heart to go with it.

He is the eldest of his twin.. Although where his twin is he never knew' his family lost their daughter.. they were shopping when the whole shopping centre got shut down' people running in and out' bombs blasting' Yash and His Sister Was only Two'. She Lost her parents when the bombs were going off. She didn't know where to find them' screaming names out, she was kidnapped'.

Once Kidnapped she was put into a home, where she was adopted by such a sweet couple who couldn't conceive' after that she thought of this sweet couple as her parents' they knew nothing about her'.

All this was done by her real mothers father who hated his daughter for marrying the love of her life' both children were going to get kidnapped but yash's mother would never leave yash alone.. Therefore when yash's sister got missing he saw the opportunity to snatch her'

Since he started college he had a strange pull towards Geet kaur Handa.. he felt like he knew her' samething about her reminded him of his lost sister' Although he was too young to remember his parents always spoke about her' Geet Moltara was his siter's name'. From the first day he met her he always cared and protected her as a brother' as Geet looked upto him as her brother'

He saw Geet with so much anger In her eyes'

Yash ' Kya hua Geet, he said worried'

Geet ' kuch nahi bhai, just Maan'

Yash smiled'.

Maan neh kya kiya'?? He asked

Geet ' Khud party arrange kiya aur upar si khud hi 2 hours late aaye hai.. she said pouting

Yash ' arre meri pyari behen' tum tension kyun lati ho'

Geet  - kya bhai aap bhi,, apne dost ki madad mat kijiya'

Yash ' arre nahi karuga' acha dance??

Geet smiled' what an easy way to annoy him back'

Geet ' chala? She smiled'

Yash and Geet started dancing' Geet was talking and laughing with Yash'.

Maan saw them and got angry' he grabbed sasha's hand and took her to the dance floor' he also started dancing with her but romantically.. geet caught him dancing romantically with sasha and stepped away from yash' tears slightly formed in her eyes'. Yash cought where she was looking at and looked back at Geet'

He couldn't see tears in her eyes'

Yash ' geet.. kya hua'

Geet ' bhai vo dekho'

Yash ' tum tension mat leh me' mein dekh loo ga'

Geet nodded' 

Once yash left her Geet ran to her room and locked the door...

She's been sat there for over half an hour'

Maan had been banging the door aonstantly getting her to open up but she didn't just when he thought about giving up she opened the door' maan quickly barged in making sure she weren't going to lock it again..

Geet ' aap jayiya yaha si' she said angrily'

Maan ' Geet mujhe maaf karde'

Geet ' kyun apni us larki ki saath dance kyun kiya'

Maan then got angry ' kyun ki tuim yash ki saath haas kar dance kar rahi thi'

Geet sighed' Jealousy hu??

Maan ' what of yash?? No way.. he said

Geet ' just admit it'

Maan ' no'

Geet ' yes'.

Maan ' noo..

Geet ' yes'

Maan & Geet 'No Yes '

Both stopped then suddenly started laughing'.

Both hugged and then Geet looked up at maan'

Geet lovingly looked into Maan's Eyes.. slowly took her hand and started to caress his face'

Geet ' Maan Your Muine'. No Other Girl can have you' You Belong To me'.

Maan smiled at Geet's statement'

Maan ' I belong to you and you belong to me'

End of flashback'

Geet was sat shocked' she remembered a part of her past'. She smiled as she remembered him' he was hers she thought' she got up when she saw him' she walked upto him slowly'. As soon as her walked in he smiled seeing Geet in front of him'

He was hers'.

He belongs to me

He belongs to me'

It echoed in her mind'

Precap '

More flashback

hey guys... Updating My Priceless possession in an hour xx
soo no pm's till i  updated thats...  :)

Hit the LIKE button and please COMMENT...

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awsome dear...
just loved it...
aww geet remembering her past n that to romantic one...
uffoo its dam cool...
i loved it...
n i loved all ur ffs u r a awsome writers...keep it up...
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Luv the flashback <3