Users

Frequent Posters

patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@all-thnx a lot fr likin my da update.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
                                                                chapter  2

After the heavy downpour  at night the morning was cool and nice.It looked as if nature took a bath and washing away its wild beauty it had calmed down and became more beautiful . The bird started chirping with the breaking dawn and the morning rays came and fell on piya's beautiful face as if it  fell specially to wake her up . Piya opened her eyes and got up ,stretched herself a little and then went to freshen up.She came back saw her younger sister misha still sleeping and chuckled seeing the innocent face, she went upto her side and called her , " mish get up u sleepyhead ,its 7 in the morning and yesterday you slept early so get up fast " , misha muffled something and turned the other side to face away from piya but piya was not a girl to give so easily she knew the exact way to wake up her sis , with a mischeivous grin tugged to her mouth and with glowing eyes in the morning she went to the refridgerator and took out a bottle of  water went upto misha and poured it on her. Misha half sleepy and half angry  got up at last and said glumly , " ok ok m up , happy ? " , piya grinned and said , " yep am happy and now go and have bath and come for breakfast quickly otherwis we are gonna get late for our collage ". Piya left the room amd misha grumbling over her sister's act went to the washroom.

Abhay was getting ready when hassina entered his room and said , "abhay i heard everything the other day... the conversation between you and arjun. I just want to say that don't think about all this we have come to the new place and you are joing the collage as a professor please be calm and careful. akright? " , abhay hesistated a lilttle and then spoke up in a grave voice , "i have no other problem excepy that i today i have to meet that girl mom. I don't that wether i will be able to control myself or not but i will surely try to do as you said" , he said no more and left the room after a while haseena also left leaving the fire burning in the fireplace.

Piya and misha din't even enter the collage gate when ruhi came huffing and puffing to them , seeing her like that both got tensed and misha asked , "hey tracker what has happened to you ? why are you huffing and puffing like this?" , finally taking some long breaths ruhi mananged to spoke up , " you know a new professor has come in our collage,  he willl teach us english and he so very handsome " , listening all this misha was about to smack her when piya stopped her but misha said furiously , " you dumbo idiot we got so tensed seeing you like that , we thought it might be a serious matter and at last we hear a discription about a new professor my god !" , saying this misha stormed away from there. Ruhi looked at piya with a baby face fearing she will also say something but instead piya started laughing,  seeing this ruhi calmed down a lilttle abd finally both went inside.

Finally the time had come, it was the english period and all were very much eager to see the professor xcept ruhi who had seen him already and misha who had no intrest in seing him at all. Abhay entered the room  with the principal and everybody stood to wish them.  Principal sir told , " students this your new teacher Mr. Abhay Raichand  and from today onwards he will be your english teacher. Our previous teacher has resigned and i hope he will be comfortable here and i don't want to hear a single complain from him" , and with this he left the room.Abhay saw eachones face but he stopped looking at anyone when he saw piya.Piya also could understand that why she could turn away her face.ruhi whispered to misha , " see mish he is looking at piya" , and then giggled ather own statement.Misha lokked at her disgustingly and that was enough to stop ruhi from having her silly fun.Finally turning his face away he said , " so guys and girls i would prefer you'll to call me by ny first anme that is aAbhay don't have to use sir or Mr.Raichand.Got it?", they nodded thn he said , " gud so today we start with macbeth a beautiful drama by a renowned dramatist Shakepeare".

As abhay was teaching his attention suddenly diverted towrds piya who was looking at him more than concentrating on the text so to bring her back to reality abhay pretended to clear his voice and said , " Ahem! excuse miss?" , piya suddenly broke away from her trance and sat up straight, then addressing piya abhay said, " may i know your name?" , piya stammered and said , " piya s...sir ... i mean abhay piya dobrial " , abhay nodded and said , " so piya i just gave the introduction of this drama so can you tell me the lead characters of this drama?" , piya went blank as she just could not concentrate on her text and before she could say a word abhay said , " piya i know i am handsome that doesn't mean you will look at me leaving your text. please concentrate from next time " , piya felt really embarresed and a light murmur had started  abhay said loudly , " silence ", and continued his text half eye on his text and half on piya.

In the canteen piya sat silently when ruhi came to her and said mischieveously , " oh ho my dear i din't know you also took fascination in all this things and do you know even he was lookin at you and _ " , before she could say anything else piya said furiously , " stop tracker please i don't know what had happened to me you know i am not this kind of girl and i don't know why was drooling like that " , and telling this she went away.Ruhi stood like a dunbcheek and then grinned and said to herself , "tracker my darling an interesting lovestory is going to start soon very soon ...".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------no precap this time
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------frnz if liked the chap then please appreciate it by hitting the LIKE BUTTON

with love
from asmita

Edited by ASMI95 - 12 years ago
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome concept
plz continue
do pm me when u update
patakha-guddi thumbnail
@meetpremer - i will surely do so
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update...
pia drooling over abhay...hehe..
continue soon..
& do pm me!!!

minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesum update!!!👏

loved the update... so abhay is there as english teacher... i loved the way they were lookin into each others eyes and getting distracted😳... tracker was rite , a love stry is gonna start soon😉... loved the update continue soon🤗
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely part...piya drooling over abhay
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Please continue soon
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wao such a cute update liked it..:)
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey ita awsum... i loved it... why abhay is behaving so rude?????? n contunue soon n add me to the pm list plzz...