Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
loving their cute moments...
so he is going to c the doc for her treatment
bubblycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
😃Awesome updates yaar continue soon cant wait...👏...
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update...
hope they find a treatment for geet
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

updating my friends...😉
Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 32

Finally when they couldn't have lasted they together reached to their desired destination. He keep his head on her chest hearing her loud heart beat... looking up at her he saw her breathing heavily… whole body full of his marks… looking at her lustfully,  intending to start it all over again. She willingly accepted & pulled him closer starting whole over again….

It was midnight when geet woke up with sharp pain in her head… putting her hand on her head she looks at Maan… she was unable to have a clear view...… she knew the pain… it was not normal… it was one of her attack… with the help of wall she slowly walk to washroom and changed change in short and a track like shirt of her… her vision was becoming more blurry and head was now spinning hard…. She tried to drink water but was not able to hold the glass, body was shaking badly, and become ice cold… turning around she tried to call Maan, shaking his shoulder lightly… Maan…. Maan…. He was in deep sleep…. She was dying with the pain, so keep her head in bed rest hugging her knees closing her eyes tight… but nothing worked, the pain was getting sharper, more unbearable….

she knew if it get a little more she would be in danger state… shaking hard and unable to control the pain she move close to him, holding him tight trying to vanish the pain in his warm bare body… hiding her face in his chest, holding his waist as tight as she can… her tears rolled down due to immense pain….

As he felt a cold and trembling body he open his eyes to find geet holding him very tightly and shaking very hard, she was continuously moaning and mumbling….he knotted his eyebrow moving her slightly…. Geet… what's wrong?... he keep his hand on her hair turning her to see her face… its paining… she whispered with her tight close eyes… he put her hand on her cheek which were ice cold… suddenly he become worried to see her condition… holding her waist he bring her more close rubbing her back to warm her body with his body heat…please stop t..The…. p…. pain… please….

I… I'll call a doctor he move a little away but stopped by her tight hold… no… I … n…need a ….m…medicine……. It's…. It's in…. m...my… bag…. He turns to find where her bag was… finding it he turns to her… sweetheart… please hold on… I will bring it soon…. He moved wearing his pant and went to the bag to find the tablet…

Geet cocooned herself in pain…. Aaahhh… maaannn she whispered… her voice was low….. He was damn scared seeing her like this…. All her words came to his mind…. He himself started shaking unable to see her so much in pain… but he tried to hold himself for her… it's the time she needed him the most…. He took all the tablets which were on her bag and went to her…. which one you want? ….She was holding her arm tight, tears were rolling down… he couldn't see her in this pain… holding her shoulder he asks again... Geet, tell me which medicine you want from here…

I can't….. S...See…. she whispered trembling…. He run his fingers in his hair not knowing what to do… oh god… geet please… just try to spell the letter, please try honey…. He holds her shoulder and makes her lie on her back rubbing her hand with his…. She holds her hair tight trying to make the pain go… he holds her hand and remove it from her hair not letting her to hurt herself…. Aaahhh... She was moaning hard….honey just try...….

With great difficulties she told him the first three letters due to which he knew which medicine to give…. Quickly he took the tablet, grab a glass of water and try to make her drink bringing her in his embrace holding her waist tight…. She drinks the water in small sip with great difficulties…. He made her sit on his lap and hold her waist rubbing her back and caressing her hair with other hand…. She holds his waist tight, hiding her face in his neck….. Still moaning in pain… was shaking badly…

When its seems like two hours she slowly started to calm down, body was slowly becoming warm….. Her hold on him slowly loosened…. He sighed in relief to feel her relax heart beat… he make her lie down on bed and lay beside her… she keeps her head on his arm and hold his waist… he continuous to caress her hair, running his finger in them… you ok…. she didn't have the power to even speak… nodding silently she move close to inhale his scent…

he move his other hand to her cheek, lovingly caressing her cheek with his thumb…moving close he kiss her lip softly then her cheek… keeping his lips there for sometime he hold her tight close to him closing his eyes… feeling her… scared of losing her, the fear which he tried to avoid but today all his fear came alive…. Moving back he saw her eyes closing slowly…. He continued to brush her hair and rub her back until she falls in deep sleep…

When she was in deep sleep he moved a little… covered her with blanket and went to washroom… after coming back to room he wear his cloth and took his mobile and the medicine which he just gave to geet….

Can you please make me meet any psychiatrist? …..He asked to receptionist… wait a minute sir… she checked for few minutes and then look at him…. Sir he is in room no 112… but I have to call him before you go there… he nodded……

Ringing the bell of the doctor, he opens the door for him… yes? ….he askedI'm Maan Singh khurana... I have taken the appointment just now….

Oh yea… please come Mr. khurana… he move a little to give him way to come in… they sat for few minutes when Maan speak up… actually I want to know about these medicine he took out the medicine and show him… he checked it for longer time, frowning he look at Maan and again medicine… how did you get it?.. He said with shocking expression… Maan cleared his throat... My wife, she took it…. she is also a psychiatrist…. She was going though some immense head pain and she told me to give her this… doctor again look at the medicine… this is really strong medication… it stop the brain working… Maan was shocked to hell... why geet take the medicine to stop her brain… doctor clearly understood his question full eyes…. Mr. Khurana… your wife must be suffering from some attack… he nodded... hmm… I really don't know anything about your wife, but this medicine is given to such patient who suffer from high brain attack… there brain start banging loud, sharp pain and body become cold and the patient shake in cold…. He was numb, these were all the sign which geet suffer… doctor… she went through all these few moment before… doctor nodded... hmm… actually these are given to stop the brain to work… it is the only option to stop the pain… your wife might be sleeping now… Maan nodded again… she will wake up after 5 to 7 hours… but after that she will not be as normal... you have to change her atmosphere, her mind…. Avoid oily food and cold things… give her warm water, juice,  fruit and vegetables as much as you can… she may feel week…

Maan was quiet listening all the things… his geet has made her brain stopped working… he wanted to vanish her pain, but how can he… she told nothing can be cured… he decided to ask some help from the doctor may be he could help them… how can she be cured doctor….

Well I can only say you should get her full check up first…then only I can say anything to you…

But doctor... We live in Delhi not here…

Oh that's great… my hospital is also there… this is my card… come to my hospital when you will come to Delhi... I will be there

Maan took the card and told him he will bring her when they will be back…

Precap: Maan trying to make her happy…..

PRE PART 31  & NEXT :  PART 33

Hope you like the update….

Plz like and comment…

Love to read them all…

They are really motivating me a lot…

Thank you so much…

Love you all...

Muah…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
thats bad hope geet gets cured fast
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update...hope that there is cure 4 geets pain...precape is interesting...cont soon...thanks 4 pm...
abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
again a well written update
zoha ,you are an amazing writer
loved it
hope the new doctor is able to  find a solution for Geet's problem.,if you wish 
thanks for the pm

Edited by abina03 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice. update hope soon
gete comes out frm this pain...
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome update. but yaar i feel bad for maaneet. pls make geet better and cured. i can't see them suffering. 😭 ur story is going very good and i have full faith u will not let them suffer long enough.

thanks for pm and pls update soon