TMS 25 - 29 Apr Updates and Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Monday 25th April 2011 Episode Update By Shree

Sathyamoorthy's (SM)  manager tells selvam abt nandhini...says becoz of nandhini u r here today...Manager otting the flashback...🥱

Nandhini enters SM's room and shows her certificates and asks for a job...SM says no vacancy now...we will call u later...Nandhi kenjufying...says she is from a very poor family...Job is very important ...pls enakku oru job kudunga sir...SM tells her to leave...Nandhin SM kaalil vizhundhu kenjing...Suddenly she faints...SM tries to wake her...He holds her dupattah and calls her name...At that time or lady staff comes there and sees SM standing with nandhini's dupatta in his hand...

Nandhini gets up and runs towards that lady staff and hides behind her...Nanadhini tells her to save her from this SM...says i dont need ur job...my maanam and mariyadhai is important for me...not ur job...SM hsocked and expalins everytuing...Alla staffs aajar...Nandhini shouts ...He is lying...

MD comes there and akss enna problem...Nandhini points the lady staff and  tells the MD to ask her enna nadandhu nnu...That lady says...i cant beleive this...SM ippadi seivarunnu i dint expect...SM opposes..MD  tells everyone to go back to work...Ellarum leaves...

SM says she is acting sir...she wants to spoil my name sir...MD says he knows abt hima nd his character...Turns towards nandhini and akss what do u want?...why r u doing like this?...Nandhini says ..yes...naan drama dhaan potten...MD shouts at her...asks why did u do this?...Nandhini tells him abt selvam...To prove selvam is nella manushan ...naan ippadi act senjen...

Nandhini updates him abt selvam's contract and the appu gn to him by this company...To prove that he is innocent i acted like this...Iam sorry for this...But pls give a chance to slevam sir...pls...

Flashback ends...

MD says becoz of that ponnu we 've decided to give u chance...U have to thank that girl..She did all this just for ur fiendship...She is responsible for ur 2nd innings...Selvam is sooper happy  and leaves the place ilichukitte...sorry ...sirichukitte...rombha sirikadha...director kku pidikadhu...

Park uncle taking bath...shame shame puppy shame dress...Gets his salary...Freidns calling him for sarakku adiching..Park refuses ...But friends forces hima nd take him...

Kudimagans kudi place...DSDR  vasu waiting outside the shop...Konjam money dhaan irukku...Cutting kku aal sikklai sir kku...There comes park uncle...Shocked to see vasu there..he elave sthe place immediately...vasu says...pona po..enakenna...he manages to find akudimaga who helpos him in buying a cutting...(adhu enna cutting??😕)

Vasu entersthe abr and looks for osila side dish..>FInds out oru ilichavaay and walks towards that table...goes and sits there and and takes his side dish and oru oru table aa poi kadan vaanging things...He comes out...

Selvam comes home with new chairs...pakkathu veetu karar comes and asks selvam abt the new chairs...Selvam kku orey sirippu...ambuttu appy aa irukaru sir🤢...2 perum sendhu takes the chairs inside...Archu asks why new chairs?...How u got the money?...Selvam says order kedachu...they gave the money also...And he tells archu abt nandhini and her drama ...Archu happy and tells they should thank nandhini...

Selvam give 1 lakh 60,000 rs and tells him to give it to kannan's family... Surya says kannan's fmaily will be happy...and says selvam vandhu kudutha they will be happy...Selvam agrees...Surya give sthe money to selvam and says they will take it tomorrow...

Park rombha sogama comes there and tells abt vasu...Archu kadu kadu...

Freeze

Tuesday 26/4/11 Roja vaale intha kOdumai yai thaanga mudiyalai By Roja
Briefest of updates thaan - neram da sammmyyy

Park mamaa is feeling bad about sonny boy - "En kitte ye cutting kekkaraan !!"
(Oh, vera yaar kitteyaavathu ketta oK ya??? Nalla kudumbam !!) Archu says the
age old adage "Uppu thinnavan thanni kudichu thaan aaganum" Apram smells
Park maama's perfume and raises a doubt - Park scoots the arena in the pretext
of having a bath. House owner lady gives a jibe and MMM defends daddy darling.
Intha amma marupadi kadu kadu panraanga !!

DSDR - comes home - amma kitte reel reel aa pulugu " because of my FIL, no one is
giving me a job vu vu " Amma is fooled first but later learns that sonny boy has water
beaten. Arumai pillai yai veet le ye irun nnu sollittu sappadu Ootti vidaraanga - neram da sammy.

MMM gets ready to visit Nandhini - Sankatahara Sathurthi nnu kolam thile Vinayagar
Lady Shiva arrives. Immediately Nandhini and her dad also arrive. Lady Shiva is not
very happy. As Nandhini enters, she stamps on the dung pillaiyaar which irks Lady Shiva.
Ore vote of thanks happens. Lady Shiva watches with some disgust. Archu is making coffee.
MMM folds his hands and thanks Nandhini and she holds his folded hands and says that
he should not be doing such profuse thanking. Lady Shiva kku kOvam 1000 degrees...

Freeze

Update for Wed, Apr 27, 2011 - epi no.    (will fill in later!) By Eljay

Sivakami is all kadu kadu while Selvam is all kaNNeer kaNNeer, praising Nandini and raising both hands to salute her.  She tells him to put his hands down, all the while covering his hands with hers, which Sivakami does not like.  Then Nandini wipes away his tears with her hand, and Sivagami gets angrier still, while Selvam is saying that his mother's athma must have entered Nandini!  Finally, Nandini and her father take leave of them all.  Outside the gate, Nandini says it is  a good thing that Selvam didn't come to their house, or else he would have come to know everything (next big secret is getting ready to explode!)

Selvam leaves for Kannan's hometown and takes the cash with him.  Sivagami tells Archana to sit down and tells her she doesn't like the way Nandini behaved with Selvam.  Archu gets angry and tells her mother to go home, saying she doesn't know anything about Nandini, she and Selvam grew up together and their relationship is an innocent one.  Ippo idhai vechu innum enna pudhu problems vara pogiradhu?

Vasu is sitting and watching TV, while Bhagyam is getting ready to go to work - udambu koosaadha indha Vasukku?  He makes a big show of saying that he will go to look for work, Bhagyam melts immediately and tells him to stay home till his wounds heal.  The phone rings, it is Rani saying that her FIL is in the hospital, and asking them to come and see him, or else the inlaws will make her life miserable.  Now Bhagyam is in a quandary - Poonga is not in that house, so she tells Vasu to go with her, and he refuses, but she insists.

Sivagami at home, feeling sorry for herself and telling everyone about the way Nandini acted.  Priya tells her that she was in the wrong and she has no idea how Nandini has helped them all.  Mr. Siva also says the same thing.  Just then, someone comes to see Mr. Siva about some land deal.  When he sees Priya, he recognizes her as the girl who came on TV last year.  Jayanthi explains that now she is getting married to the same person.  He wants to know Priya's star and rasi, then he asks for the mappillai's name, star and rasi, does some calculations and asks to see Priya's palm.  Both Mr. and Mrs. Siva are reluctant, and so is Priya, but Jayanthy overrules everyone and tells Priya to show her hand.  The man looks at it, says she didn't complete her studies (correct!), then says that she had a baby (also right!), then says that she is going to get married in the baby's presence (idho bombshell!) Vinod and Jayanthy both explain that the baby died soon after birth, but he says that his josiyam and palm - both don't lie.  Jayanthy is looking suspiciously at Sivagami, while Mr. and Mrs. Siva are looking guilty as sin.

Thodarum ...

Thursday 28/4/11 adengappa , sariyaana adi thadi kudumbam da sammy By Roja

Sari, Josiyar insists that Priya's baby is alive " neither my predictions nor the palm will
 lie. Pappa is alive, period . If you prove otherwise, i will give up predicting " (athai sey muthalle, and stop poking your ugly nose in to others' affairs uh huh ) Man Shiva manages
to shout at all who care to listen " pappa is gone, namba veet le grave irukku...ippO don't
rake up some thing and upset Priya...avale ippO thaan marriage kku ok solli yirukka
velai yai gavaniga ppa" Manjalpisasu chance ai miss panname wicket edukkarathu
" Me and my bro ...always had a doubt... hospital must have lied to us..." For once Vinod
plays jalra to wife. Lady Shiva tries to pacify Priya who looks like a manthirichu vitta
kOzhi - repeats " my pappa is alive, I will see him one day..." Narada josiyar leaves "
Habba da, inni pOthukku oru kudumbathile kuzhappam panniyaachu...
Narayana...Narayana..."

Hospital - Aakash and family - " appa kku neriya blocks...Odane surgery...pay the money " happens and Aakash goes to pay the money. Archu and Park arrive " enna aachu, Rani??/ Odane operation anni " happens. Aakash gets the mandatory signature from mommy for the surgery. Rani asks daddy about mommy but he judiciously avoids the topic. Sarroojjaa is all ears " eppO da ammunition kidaikkum, Oru mOochu sandai pOdalaam " look. Mr.Saroja is disappointed that Archu and Park forgot to bring fruits. Avar kavalai avarukku !! LR 1 arrives with sonny boy - goes in first after asking sonny boy to get some fruits. Sonny accepts as he can get some commission for a cutting. After the initial cootchi cooing with daughter LR 1 turns her attention to hubby darling. "Yov, nee illame ennale irukka mudiyalai...Only after Puli told me that you are with MMM, I could breathe easy. Unakku MMM epdiyO apdithaane enakku DSDR? Why dont you understand??" Park maama avoids her as much as he can but finally pOngi ezhunthufies when LR 1 compares DSDR with MMM - gives her a palar and asks "How dare you compare this tharuthalai with my son??" Amma vai adichathum DSDR kku kOvam, goes and catches Park's collar - apram enna free for all - oru pipe under fight thaan. Sarroojjaa mugathai paarkanume, 10,000 watts bulb prakaasam. Park mamaa narrates to Rani - flash back..." not in this jenmam, never again with you..."park walking out...is shown. Rani is also livid.

Sarrojja kku ammunition kidaicha aanandam. Lage lage starts " Enga appa kku surgery,
we are worried, you come here and wash your dirty linen in the public?? Maanam ketta kudumbam (athu ennavO unmai ) Oru pillai murder case le jail...second son thirudan...amma kOotu kalavaani... besh besh.." Both Archu and Raani pounce on Sarroojja for attacking MMM - Hospital aa shandy aa nnu theriyalai kudumi pidi sandai - ellarum katharaangala , Roja kku entha fight ai paarkkirathunnu confusion !!! Finally, the doctor comes and asks Roja's doubt "Ithu hospital aa , shandy aa??? Discharge your patient and get out" Aakash apologizes and shouts at Raani - " will you please ask your rOsa kudumbam to get out?? If they don't go , you better take them out and do not come back " Archu knows when to retreat and so quietly goes out with Park in tow. LR 1 tries to placate Rani who categorically disowns mommy " you have DSDR for yourself, count me out" LR 1 cries...DSDR consoles ...Sarroojja looks victorious...

Freeze

Friday?  Shree?😃 Me?😭  Watch and see😉

Sorry, friends, I am not well, so this will be brief.

Update for Fri, Apr 29, 2011: BY Eljay

The josiyar in Sivagami's house says that his josiyam and the palm never lie, Priya's baby is alive.  Mr. Siva says that this is not possible, they have already buried the baby in their backyard, Jayanthy and Vinodh say it could have been an accidental switching in the hospital, and Priya says it could have happened.  Mr. Siva hustles the man out of the house, saying Look what you have done now, you have confused her and she is supposed to be getting married in two days.

Archana and Poonga return home, Poonga apologizes to Archu, and Archu said she expected this all along.  Right then, Sivagami and Priya come to their house in an auto, Priya gets out of the auto in a hurry, goes straight to Archu's room, and takes the baby from her hands and starts konjufying.  Sivagami explains the situation, and Archu is getting angrier and angrier by the minute (so what is new about that?)  Poonga explains the situation to Priya, but she says that the babies could have been switched, it could even be that Archu's baby is really hers, getting Archu really mad!  Sivagami takes the baby from Priya, hands him over to Archu and drags Priya away from there.  Archu lets out a parting shot, telling Sivagami never to bring Priya there again.

Vasu outside a bar, calling his friends one by one (who pays for the recharge of the minutes on his cell phone?), and they all claim to be busy, either at work or elsewhere.  He has some money with him, which he took from Bhagyam's masala dabba without her knowledge, but he was hopeful of getting his friends to pay for his share.  Now he walks in, and finds his friends already there.  He goes up to them, gets upset and then gets really drunk and starts saying that he is going to sue his FIL, since the land on which the store stands is his.  His friends warn him not to mess with his FIL, but of course, he is too drunk to listen.

Sivagami in Selvam's auto shed, telling him about Priya's behavior and the josiyar and Archu's anger.  Selvam says that this is what comes of telling a lie.  Right then, they turn around and find Archu standing there in rudra aakaram, with Selvam's lunch and the baby on her hip.  Luckily, she didn't hear anything and Sivagami says she came there to ask Selvam if he wanted to invite any of his family members, or Rani's family, and Selvam says, Not necessary.  After she leaves, Archana asks him how he got so many cars in his shed all of a sudden, and he says that he got that contract, and that is how he got all those cars.

Thodarum ...

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shree..

Nandhini please be around till Selvam has surplus selvam in his hands..
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree - habbaaa, thalai yai suthi mookai thOdarathu ithu thaanaa??/ Nandhini , romba mukkiam uh huh
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Shreenithi.

adhu eppadi indha drama would work out to say Selvam nallavan... ennavO -  Kumaraa, Kandhaa, Kadambaa... kolraaingappaa..
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
eclat has said just what I wanted to say, and she put it better than I would!  Somebody stages a drama and on that basis, everyone believes that someone else is innocent, but they wouldn't believe on the basis of actual camera evidence - and we are expected to believe this story line!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree, I was thinking the same while reading the update, inthu enna sammanthame illaye ne..ennamo pongga pa. Dir Kumaran thinks that the viewers can take whatever rubbish he throw at us?? 😡
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka. Bags,  Vasu urupatta mathirithaan ippadi uuthi valartha.. 😡
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Rojakka for the updates!

Motta thalaikkum Muzhankalukkum Mudichu podarathnnu Ithuthan pola irukku?!!!  😲 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­

Mr.K - Ungka UlaralkaLileye... Utter waste & the best Ularal ithuthannu ninaikkiren.  ðŸ˜† 
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great, Supree!  Ularal-le best ularal award to TMS!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Eljayma!  😃 

Looks like Mr.K is working really hard to retain the Award that was just given to TMS!!. 😆 

EnakkenavO antha Josiyar, Jeyanthi setup panna AlO-nnu doubt-a irukku! 😉 
I think she is trying to pull the matter from Mr. & Mrs. Siva - Ithukku perthan 'Pottu vangarathu' pola?! 

Edited by supree - 13 years ago