hey

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thank you soo much jaanu
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

PART 14

It was midnight when Maan came back. He was very tired due to long travelling. He didn't have any chance for resting because he promised his mishti to come back as soon as possible. It already took him one whole day to come back. He went to his room have a bath, change in to his track and pant. He straight way went to his mishti room to meet her. She must be angry with him.

When he entre her room he saw her sleeping peacefully in her bed... He went near her, watches her closely and smiled. He caresses her hair, bend down and kiss her eye. She frowned little bit. "Mishti" he whispered not wanting her to jerk in her sleep. He again kisses her eyes to let her open them. She opens her eyes slowly feeling his soft lips in them. Blinking few times she saw Maan sitting beside him. She tried to get up but he softly let her lay again. She see his tired eyes and pale face, she concluded he must be tired.  She touches his cheek, "when did you come" ... he kissed her forehead. "Just little moment ago" ... she only smiles slightly. "Can I sleep beside you?" she looks at him for few moment, he was surely very tired, she didn't have a heart to deny him. So she moves a little. "come here" ... he only smile and lay beside her holding her tightly close to him putting his head on her arm  and close his eyes. She brushes his hair... It was soothing him, he was already tired, hide his face in crook of her neck and bring her more close. "how was the trip?" she asked still stroking his hair, "hmm" ... she understands  he was tired , she kiss his cheek and hold him tight closing her eyes. They both slept peacefully in each other embrace...

As morning light disturbs her she open her eyes and tries to get up but was not able to. She turns her head in other side to see her love holding her by her stomach tightly and sleeping peacefully. She slowly caresses his face and kisses his cheek not wanting him to wakeup. She slowly moves herself away and went to washroom. She came out from washroom drying her hair with a towel, wore a pink kurta and shalwar today. She came in front of mirror and saw Maan looking at her from mirror. She turn around and sat beside him in bed. He holds her by waist and brings her top of him. "Morning mishti" she kisses his forehead. "Good morning." ....  "Why are you wearing a kurta today? No jeans?" ... she smile and stoke his hair. "I do have jeans... but just wanted to wear this today... Don't I look nice?" she looks at him knotting her eyebrow which make him fall in love with her again. He jerks her bottom of him and lay at top of her. She was shocked by sudden action. "You're looking beautiful mishti... I'm afraid I might lose my control" he smirked at her shocking face. He bend down and start kissing her neck slowly, nibbling and biting her. "Ouch...Maan" she moaned. He kisses her jaw line, cheek and come to her lips. But before that, he look at her, she open her eyes and  saw him looking at her, she smile indicating him to continue. He just kissed her lips softly, for few moment, she parted her lips and he entered her mouth. He starts feeling every corner of her lips. She bring her arm around his neck to bring him more close brushing his hair. He holds her tightly and moves his one hand under her kurta. She opens her eyes feeling his hand on her bare back. She immediately moves always and looks at him. "What are you doing?"  she wisphered, both out of breathe . Maan realizes and remove his hand and move his head on her hair to inhale the fragrance of her shampoo. "I told you... I might lose control." He slowly looks at him. "You should go to your room now... what if someone sees you?" he caresses her cheek lovingly and kisses them softly. "I'm going to talk to mom soon" she smile and hold him tightly by waist. They remained like this for few moments, then she frees herself and both went outside...

He changed in his office cloth, came downstairs and saw geet in kitchen alone. He hugs her from behind and saw her making black coffee for him. "You came" she smile feeling his lips on her cheek. "I may come late today" she turns around with worried face. "Why?" he hold her by waist. "Have lot of works" ... He bent down to her lips, she move her arm around his neck. Both feeling each other breathe.

But suddenly they heard a gasped sound. Maan move back and saw geet's popped eyes he turned around to see his mom who was watching them with her wide open eyes and mouth. They moved away from each other. Geet move behind Maan hiding herself to face the most embarrassing moment. Savita looked at both of them for few moments and finally spoke up. "I want both of you in my room. Now" with that she went to her room waiting for both of them.

Maan turn around to see geet worried face. "Maan" he immediately hug her to calm her down. "Don't worry... I will talk to her" she holds him tightly. "What if she..." she was unable to complete, her eyes were filled with tears. "Hey... Don't worry... I'm here... I know her... she will agree" he wipes her tears and kisses her eyes. "Let's go" both hold their hand and make their way toward her room.

As they entered her room, Savita stood up from her chair, move toward them and cross her arm. Geet move again behind Maan ..."so... who will start" ... Maan came forward and cleared his throat. "Ahem... mom who... actually we were going to tell you" ... "Tell what Maan?"... geet hold his shirt from back tightly. "Mom... we both loves each other" he was straight forward. "How long?" she turns to look at geet who was looking down. "Geet... will you speak up." She looks up at her. "Come here" ... she looks at Maan who nodded to her assuring her. She move toward and stood in front of her... Savita look at her for few moments and suddenly burst out in laughter. Both Maan and geet become confuse by her reaction and look at each other with confusion. Savita hold her laugh and touch geet head. "Don't worry beta... I knew it before... I was just waiting for both of you to come to me... but you see I didn't expect it to come out like this" she turns to look at Maan who look away in embarrassment. She looks at geet who also became bright red. She put her hand on her cheek. "Geet you brought all the happiness in our life... you are best for my Maan and for our family."  She kissed her forehead and told Maan to come. "You both look beautiful together" ...

Maan went to office after the conversation with her mom. He was very happy that finally he and geet no longer will have to meet behind every one. He was so happy to see his mom accepting geet with so much love. She took everything positively, even when Maan told her that they got engaged already. She wanted them to get married soon, to bring geet as daughter in law in their house. Vicky and Annie also accepted geet. They were happier to find their best friend to become their bhabhi... Savita asked geet to call her mom not aunty which make her more than happy... their family is going to have the biggest happiness in face of geet... she was an angel for them... Geet told Maan to take some time because she wanted to make him meet someone important. He was confuse to who that will be. She doesn't know anyone here then who it will be? ... He simply accepted her to meet that person...

Precap : who it will be???😕

NEXT :PART 15

hope you like it...

press like and comment..

thank to all who are supporting me

by there sweet comment..

they encourage me a lot...😊

Edited by zoha25 - 13 years ago
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part
loved it
cant wait to read more
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very romantic i loved it... :)
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow loved it so much !!
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome romantic
lovely n amazing
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
beautiful...
upd...
really lov it...
lookin forward 4 nxt 1
thanx 4 pm...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was an awsome one yaar ...loved it !!
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sweet

are you planning to bring a twist?
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
a nice update but dont no who is that peerson...