Posted: 13 years ago
its ok hun! .. we will wait .. 
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its ok.... We will wait
Hey,,,

i know i'm sorry i have been late with the update..
been very tird last couple of days...
anyway withour further ado... heres chapter 5 in the next post...

Originally posted by: TinkJia

where is the next post?

sorry its not letting me post it... :(
will post it tomorrow x
here it is...

Chapter Five.

Nothing seemed to move.. their stood in the room everyone was quiet... you could hardly hear them breathing... everyone was in total shock.. but why?? It must be normal for a girl to miss her mother when she is ill right?? Thought maan...

Everyone was staring at her... their eyes popped out with shock.. they didn't know if they heard it right... they looked at each other asking them if what they heard was true. They heard it again..  Maa... she said painfully... Radhe was shocked.. he had heard it right... No way...

Geet was tossing and turning... she looked like she was in pain... 

Geet ' Maa... she groaned. . she was in pain...

Sameer ran to her side... he stroked her face slowly.. he was getting tensed.. he didn't like seeing his sister in pain...

Geet reapeated Maa again..

Radhe called the doctor... the doctor came within 10 minutes.. this doctor was a famiy doctor he knew the handa's really well... especially Radhe...

Radhe  - Doctor Dekhiya na... Geet ko...

Doctor -  aap pehle mujhe yeh batiya ki isi hua kya?? Mera matlab pehle tho teek thin a??

Sameer looked guilty... he shouldn't have left her all alone...

Sameer ' Doctor uncle usii pehle ek chota sa asthma attack ayya tha... lekin us ki baad  teek thi..??.

Doctor ' acha uski pehle kya hua tha

Radhe ' vo raat ko mera karma mein soa gaye thi... par subah late utt gaye thi...

Doctor  checked her over and gave her some painkillers...  he told Radhe that he wants him to give these to geet  every four hours...

Radhe ' Thankyou Doctor...

They all looked at geet. Geet was still sleeping. Still muttering and saying Maa over and over again... Anjali was looing upset.. she was not enjoyin this day... she should be but how can she... her Geet was not well. She yelled for Nakul...

Anjali' Nakulll!

Nakul ' ji madam ...

Anjali- Nakul kaka aap please in bowl mein garam pani dalo or phir iek towel lana hmm...

Nakul 'jii

Nakul walked off to get the things he had said he will get for Geet...

Maan was observing this family... he has known Radhe for nearly 10 years.. he knew what Radhe was lie. How protective he was of his family especially his younger sister... he remembered her when  she was younger... how she used to pout and look innocent to try and get her way with Radhe... not that she needed too try anyway all she had to do was smile... nd Radhe was giving her all the attention she wanted... not just Radhe but Sameer and Rahul too ... looking at her now she looked weak.. Radhe, Sameer and Rahul looked sad.. they sat down next to their beloved sister while she slept.. she seemed to stop murmuring now... she seemed at peace in her sleep now...

The colour was returning to her face... a small smile appeared on her face too... she seemed happy... Radhe was extremely worried for her.. never had he heard is sister calling her mother before... he seemed upset that she still missed her mother but all of a sudden... it was strange... he had to ask her about it... They all left Geet sleeping... Maan stood near the door and took one last look at her before closing the door... she was different from other girls... she looked peaceful when sleeping...

He left the door slightly open and went home...

Next day...                                                                             

Rahul went into Geet's bedroom... he looked at his parii... she looked so innocent and beautiful even in her sleep.. she sat on the side of her bed and watched her sleep. Then he put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature...

Geet was not asleep anymore... moreover she was now just pretending to sleep... she loved it when he brothers make a fuss of her when she is ill.. she also knows how her brothers react when she is ill. They must be soo upset... Rahul was still unaware of Geet being awake... his hand still on her forehead he smiled when her temperature had gone down...

Bhai mein ab teek hoon she said innocently...

Rahul was surprised she was even awake... he thought she was still sleeping... not once did she even open her eyes to check who was entering her room... not once did she open her eyes to see who was sat next to her on her bed...

Rahul ' tum jag rahi ho??

Geet -  Humm Rahul bhai ...

Rahul ' arre tum thu bbar shaytaan nikli... he said teasing her...

Geet had still kept her eyes closed... not wanting to open it... she liked the comfort of her own bed today...

Geet -  bhaiyaa... she said playfully as if she didn't like what he just said...

Rahul ' acha sorry baba... ab uut.. college jana hai tumhe...

Geet didn't want to go college... she started worrying about what people would be saying about her and Sameer... no doubt that day people must of started talking and gossiping about her walking away with Radhe, Rahul and Sameer  ...

She started thinking about her mates.. what would they be thinking... she has been lying to her mates for ages... its about time they knew the truth about her... she owed them that much at least right?? Arghhh She was sooo confused right now... she didn't know what to say... something had to be done she thought... she would wait for her bestest of best friend to come..

She opened her eyes slowly and gently taking her time to feel the atmosphere around her...

She looked at her brother who as still sat there watching her.. she smiled and said...

Bhaiya aap abhi taak yaha hai??

Rahul ' kyun chala joa...

Geet ' arre bhaiya.. i never said that did i?? Anyway forget all that i wanted to ask you all something... ..

Rahul ' kya?? Abit worried now...

Geet ' abhi nahi... jab sab saath hoga tab... its not bad..just wanted to ask you all something

Rahul 'acha...

At the breakfast table...

At the breakfast table everyone was sat there...everyone except Geet... she was on her way down...

Anjali ' GEEET!! Chal na...

Geet ' i'm coming...

Anjali ' jaldi na... hummay bhook lagi hain...

Geet came running down the stairs...

Geet ' sorry...

She looked at anjali's sister...

Geet ' Adaaa Dii...she ran upto her and hugged her tight... she nearly squeezed the life out of her... she released her when she realized she was hurting her... tum kab aayee...

Ada -  kal raat ko... jab tum bemaar thii...

Geet ' oh... she said...

She turned and looked at Ada's parents...

She walked upto them and touched their feet to get their blessing...

Namasta Aunty, uncle..

Aunty ' Namasta beta...

Uncle ' aab kaise ho??

Geet ' teek hoon abhi...

She went and hugged all her brothers again and she looked at them showing them with her eyes that she was sorry to scare them like that... all three looked at her and she innocently smiled...

She sat down and started wondering how she was going to ask her brother about telling her friends the truth...

Geet ' bhaiya  she looked at Radhe & she hesitated...

Radhe ' Haan... Kya hua...

Geet bhaiya vo...

Radhe ' kya... tell me na >..

Geet ' bhai... vo mujhe apne doston ko sab sach bathana hai... mujhe daar laga raha hain... i hate lieing to them... what must they all be thinking...  i know you did this to protect me but i want to tell my friends everything... i know they wont tell anyone anything ...

She looked at her brother waiting for a reply...

Next part ... Radhe decision and also Khurana family entry and entry of Kajol... :P

Hit the like button and please comment...

chapter 6..

Edited by Nazmaa - 13 years ago
TinkJia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why r they so worried, she just said maa or was she trying to MAAn?
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 part
Awww geet lukd so cute wen she was sleeping it'll be so hard 2 resist that angelic face
Hope radhe agree'z 2 geet & let her tell the truth but kind ov scared 4 geet cuz wat if her frends don't lyk her after they hear the truth
Cont soon Xx...
Ooh can't w8 4 the khuranas entry
Thx 4 the
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu dear
DASTAK.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey suprb...
i nvr thought i'l fnd a ff wit ma heroz in it...
i jst luv ur concpt...
plz continue soon...
waitin...
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
glad to see that geet is fine!

continue soon!