Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
romaila it's ok. I was just doing my task that's all. don't feel bad. this happened to me before on the Sangini Forum(zeetv) so iam ok with it. I just finished task three. I will change it if you think it's wrong.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Task #3 Letter To Ekta Kappor.

Dear Ekta Kappor,

You series are Enjoyble and Fun. From Pavitra Rishta to PKYEK. both are great.
KMH2. Is another great one.
so just wanted to say I really love your work. but in Pavitra Rishta Make The Main Character Rich and not poor. he is always wearing the same clothes. spice up his clothes. other wise good series. Love The PR Tilte Track. and The PKYEK Storyline Is Awsome.

From Nicita (Artemis).

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† two in one job praising k saath saath demands b rakh diye๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
romaila thumbnail

romaila it's ok. I was just doing my task that's all. don't feel bad. this happened to me before on the Sangini Forum(zeetv) so iam ok with it. I just finished task three. I will change it if you think it's wrong.

yeah plz change it...edit it and add something hillarious over there like Hema ur a good writer so m i๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† if u'll right abhiya in west ill write on in west.....dont b shocked๐Ÿ˜† i can do that as m better๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† for u Abhiya can never depart for me woh kabhi ek nai hosaktey๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† dekha i have added twsit in their story๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

this is how u were suppose to do ur task...๐Ÿ˜†
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok I Edited it. have to sleep now it's late.
CANNOT thumbnail
Dear Ekta Kappor,

You series are Unpredictable  and Fun. From KSBKBT to PKYEK. all  are great and full of Dhamka!

I wanted you to tell you that You are the number 1 producer in India, All serial of yours are gr8...Enjoyable.....

For me PKYEK is one of the best show of yours! Its is full of every thing! And i love Pia and Abhay....Our Abhiys is the best jodi!

And Please don't mess up with PKYEK by saas bahu saazish things!And stop blooper in PKYEK!

Don't end up PKYEK like Tere Liye! Korma mat bana na!

From Qasim(Abhiyafans_qusim)
Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 13 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Dear Ekta Kappor,

You series are Unpredictable  and Fun. From KSBKBT to PKYEK. all  are great and full of Dhamka!

I wanted you to tell you that You are the number 1 producer in India, All serial of yours are gr8...Enjoyable.....

For me PKYEK is one of the best show of yours! Its is full of every thing! And i love Pia and Abhay....Our Abhiys is the best jodi!

And Please don't mess up with PKYEK by saas bahu saazish things!And stop blooper in PKYEK!

Don't end up PKYEK like Tere Liye! Korma mat bana na!

From Qasim(Abhiyafans_qusim)

abt PKYEK show thats true its a unique one๐Ÿ˜Š
u were topraise her not to reccomend her something๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

abt PKYEK show thats true its a unique one๐Ÿ˜Š

u were topraise her not to reccomend her something๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry!

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Alright Alright I won't back out. but challeging Total Romatic is something I don't do. so as per rules of this game I will pass on this task.

give another me task. please. something that does not get me to close my IF Account.

good decision๐Ÿ˜Š
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TASK FROM MY SIDE
i am the only one who is posting task for players where are all?
i love caption writings and u have to do that for me. just go the picture gallery selcet pics on the following options and write hillarious caps. ur options are:
1. sis and abhay
2.misha and pia
3.college gang
4. angad and ruhi
5.sid and panchii
6.chandeena
romaila thumbnail
@Rahul: buddy this game is over forever sorry for wasting ur time and energy and thanx for supporting me ur the freind in need.