Member Vs Member~8~ (Game over)

Posted: 12 years ago

MEMBER VS MEMBER (NEW FORMAT)

It's time for a little change, change in game format. From now onwards member vs member game will be held on ONE ON ONE basis. No more groups, no more selection of members from different departments, new rules and yes of course new lifelines.

The criteria of selection is most active members, one who is most active on forum will be invited to member v member as this game requires full one week commitment and only those who are regular and free can only manage in playing this daring game.

WINNER UP

Last week game was fought between Sirjee and Asmi95.Both played well but  we can have only one winner at a time. The rocking member title goes to Sirjee (Sonia). Congratulation buddy!👏

SCORE BOARD

Total tasks= 7

Tasks passed= 0

Tasks equal= 0

Tasks failed=1

Tasks won by Asmi95 =2

Tasks won by Sirjee =4

CONTESTANTS

We have two daring contestant this week. Who knowing that new format is going to be applied didn't hesitated and were ready to go for this game. Guys play with the same spirit. Make it hard for your opponent. 

ASTERMIZ

VS

QUSIM

LIFELINES FOR CONTETANTS

PASS

Members can say "NO" to any ONE task; keeping in mind...... use of lifelines will minimize their winning chances.

DOSTANA

Contestant can ask any forum member or a friend for completing one task for them.  For using this lifeline contestants have to mention their helper's name on game thread.

BAAZI PALAT

Contestants can bash any task givers by using this life line. By writing " Ur bashed (task giver's name) and task no" , whose ever bashed will have to complete that task for contestant. Points will be added in contestant's account.

GOTCH U

By completing 5 tasks till Thursday contestant's will gain GOTCH U lifeline by means of which they can pull any member from the forum to game thread who will then have to write praising posts/topics (till game is on) for the claiming contestant on game thread.

GAME RULES

1.    Members can give maximum of 3 tasks till Friday.

2.    Task must be related to show, characters and forum members.

3.     No tasks are to be given like proposing some member on the forum. Keep the game in limits of rules of game.

4.    Do not post any topic related to this game on forum.

5. No task like Vm making, FF and Os writing shall be given.

Organizing Team: Romaila, Ritu1618, Charu21 and Elizaa 
Edited by romaila - 12 years ago

TASK 1

By me (scroll down)

TASK 2

logical reasons Abhaya can't be together

TASK 3

BY Magic2

TASK 1

BY Astermis

passed

BY Qusim

TASK 2

BY Astermis

BY Qusim

TASK 3

BY Astermis

BY Qusim

TASK 1

CHALLENGING FORUM MEMBERS

its a very simple task😆 u dont have to do that much😳 except challenging few forum members that u can do best than them😃

Astermis: u have to challenge TOTAL.ROMANTIC (via pm or by opening post) that u can write better than her on Abhiya. Its time for a change, and i'll bring that change on forum by writing better something better than u on Forum. u wait n watch.

Qusim: u have to Chill-Out by writing u can make more sensible,appealing and lenghty posts than her. do u want to see what can i do? wait u'll see my talent soon dekhna i'll recieve more replies than ur post.

note: paste ur work on game thread please.
I have to post my post on pkyek!

Congo Sonia...🥳

And all the best   ASTERMI n QUSIM...👍🏼

Originally posted by romaila

TASK 1

CHALLENGING FORUM MEMBERS

its a very simple task😆 u dont have to do that much😳 except challenging few forum members that u can do best than them😃

Astermis: u have to challenge TOTAL.ROMANTIC (via pm or by opening post) that u can write better than her on Abhiya. Its time for a change, and i'll bring that change on forum by writing better something better than u on Forum. u wait n watch.

Qusim: u have to Chill-Out by writing u can make more sensible,appealing and lenghty posts than her. do u want to see what can i do? wait u'll see my talent soon dekhna i'll recieve more replies than ur post.

note: paste ur work on game thread please.

Ahh..what a task Romi....😉

Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

I have to post my post on pkyek!

Yes..you have to post it on PKYEK forum...

bossy me backy and now m rockers and sonia congo yr
u played really well
and nikky and quisim
aal d best and get ready to get famous

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
CONGO SONIA 🥳

All the best new contestants.