Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
kahe sataye sakhi.. lol.. hurry yaar dying to read ..

Haven't edited it so please ignore the errors . . . this part is not as funny as I wanted it to be . . . I couldn't write it the way I imagined it . . . sorry . . .

CHAPTER 5

Arjun got on his feet as he pulled Maan and they both fell on the ground with Maan on top of Arjun.

"Get off me" Arjun yelled.

"NO" Maan retorted.

"Why do you get to be on top" Arjun grumbled.

"Because I am Maan Singh Khurana" Maan boasted.

Arjun rolled over and then Maan was under Arjun. Maan groaned as he rolled over and now he was on top of Arjun. And they continued rolling . . . until'

"What the hell are you doing" Anwesha and Geet yelled in unison.

Arjun pushed Maan off him as he heard Anwesha's voice. Both the guys got on their feet as the girls looked at them flabbergasted.

"Bro what are you doing with that idiot" Geet shouted as she looked at Arjun and pointed at Maan.

"Arjun what on earth happened to your dressing sense and Maan bhai why are you only in your boxers" Anwesha yelled.

And then'

"Yahooooooooooooooooo"

Maan shouted as he ran across the room with his arms outstretched. He shrieked as the girls closed their ears with their hands. Yash dipped his head down; his best friend had officially lost it.

"Yahooooooooooo"

Vikrant shook his head as he continued recording and smirked "Man I love it"

Chahe koi mujhe jangli kahe

Anwesha blinked her eyes repeatedly seeing her brother sing and cheery on top, he was a pathetic singer.

Maan bent down on his knees and started hitting his chest like he was Tarzan. Anwesha's jaw dropped to her knees as Geet's eyes popped out and Pari covered her mouth to control her laughter.

Kahne ko ji kehta rahe

He started crawling on the floor like her was a one year old. He hopped as if he was a frog. Yash hugged Meera as she stood laughing at the sight in front her. Yash was embarrassed beyond words. That was his best friend doing all the crap.

Hum pyar ke tufano mein gire hain

Hum kya kare

Maan moved towards Geet as she stepped back. she gulped looking at his wicked smile. He pulled her towards him as he spun her around lifting her off her feet. Geet screamed as she shut her eyes real tight. Although Vicky was having gala time but no way in the world could he let his elder sister be a part of it. he moved towards Maan wanting to help Geet but before he could do anything Arjun yelled "OYEEEEEE"

Maan instantly left Geet as she fell on the ground. She was fuming. If looks could burn, that was it; Maan would have been incinerated already.

Arjun moved towards Maan with blood shot eyes as Maan stuck out his tongue at him.

Arjun snorted indignantly as he came in front of Maan and barked "dare you touch my sister"

"then you can't touch my sister" Maan replied back making a baby face.

"she is my fiance . . . I can and I will touch her . . . wait I will do a lot more than touching" Arjun grumbled.

With that said Arjun moved towards Anwesha who in turn stepped backwards as she outstretched her hand gesturing Arjun to stop right there. before she knew it he cornered her against the pillar; he pulled her by the waist and kissed her full on the mouth. her eyes almost popped out, she went scarlet with embarrassment. The last thing she wanted on her wedding eve was being kissed by a drunkard fianc. She hated public display of affection anyway.

Maan ran towards Arjun as he yanked him by the shoulders. Arjun was startled.

"tune meri behen ko kiss kiya" Maan yelled.

"nahi . . . mene meri would be wife ko kissy kiya . . . what can you do" Arjun scrunched his nose.

"wait . . . I will tell you what I can do . . . turn around Arjun and Annie, you go stand with girls, why are you standing here" Maan replied as he smiled.

Anwesha looked at Arjun with fuming eyes . . . she could have murdered him that very moment.

Arjun smiled at Maan as he did as asked and turned to his side.

"don't move ok" Maan commanded.

Arjun nodded his head as he grinned like a fool.

Maan moved a few steps backwards, rubbed his foot on the ground, snorted like a fool, kept his hands on the either side of his head and ran. He ran towards Arjun as he banged his head against Arjun's butt. Arjun fell on the ground as his nose hit the hard marbled floor and Maan fell on him with his face against Arjun's butt.

That was it. Yash could no longer take it he moved towards the two drunkard guys and pulled Maan. He dragged Maan towards the exit.

And then'

"yeh dosti hum nahi toren ge"

Yash looked over shoulder and what he saw was a bit too much for him to handle.

Arjun got on his feet as he saw Yash drag Maan away, he unbuckled his belt, pulled it out as his pants slid down his legs. He held the ends of the belt in his either hand wrapping the belt around his neck like a scarf and started hopping towards Maan with his pants hanging down. He roared "yeh dosti hum nahi toden ge"

Maan snapped his hand from Yash's grip as he ran towards Arjun in slow motion. He shrieked "toden ge dum magar tera saath na choden ge"

Maan lifted Arjun off his feet as he spun him around.

"He is not my brother" Geet cried as she hugged Anwesha.

"And he is not my brother and he is not my fianc . . . I am not marrying him" Anwesha shook her head as she hugged Geet.

Arjun yelled "neeche uttar mujhe"

Maan shook his head as he started shaking Arjun violently.

"put me down" Arjun barked.

"NO" Maan yelled.

"please put me down, pant attak rahi hai let me get rid of it then you can lift me again" Arjun said making a face as that of a two year old.

"Ok" Maan said as he put Arjun on his feet and Arjun pushed his pants aside. Arjun asked Maan to turn around to which Maan haughtily refused saying he wanted a piggy back ride first. Arjun made a pleading face and Maan turned to his side pouting his lips in annoyance. Arjun turned to his side as he pushed his bum against Maan's butt. Maan smiled as he did the same. And both guys got indulged into a bum fight--who pushes harder.

Yash shouted "enough"

Both Maan and Arjun looked over their shoulders to see Yash walking towards them angrily. Maan and Arjun looked at each other and ran . . . they ran towards Yash as he eyed them as if asking 'Now-what'. Before Yash knew it Maan pounced on him as Arjun held his hands behind him. Maan pushed Yash on the ground as Yash fell with a thud. Arjun held Yash's wrist above his head as Maan sat on Yash and started jumping on him.

Arjun left Yash's hands as he pouted and said "even I want to jump"

"come and sit behind me" Maan said as he continued jumping.

"poor Mr officer" Vikrant said as he tried to control his laughter.

Arjun sat on Yash's thighs as Maan adjusted himself right on Yash's manhood.

Maan started jumping right at the point. Yash's face went red. Arjun shouted "push harder"

Maan pushed Yash at his point as Arjun pushed Maan from behind. Yash was in pain.

"thank god Yash hasn't proposed yet" Meera exclaimed.

Pari looked at Meera flabbergasted. What was wrong with this girl? Her boyfriend was being brutally hit and she was thanking god she wasn't engaged to him.

"don't you love him" Pari asked, baffled.

"of course I do love him, I have been dating him for more than 3 years now but I love kids more . . . I want kids . . . of my own . . . and I doubt if he--you know what I mean" Meera replied.

Yash looked at Meera with an open mouth as he roared "I am not impotent . . . miss, let me clear a few things with you, if you will ever bear kids they will be mine and damn right I am proposing you first thing we get back in Delhi"

Yash turned to his face so he could face Maan and Arjun "better get off me" he warned.

"Meera, haven't you watched roadies" Pari asked as she looked Meera.

"excuse me" Meera replied. What the hell roadies have to do with all this.

"I mean there was a task where the guys were hit at the point and they were absolutely fine, ok not exactly, their expressions were funny and they were obviously in pain but they were medically fit but you know the most funny part . . . one of the guy was wearing Pokmon boxers" Pari giggled as Vikrant looked at her flabbergasted. What all does this girl watch.

Both Arjun and Maan shook their heads as they stuck out their tongue at Yash.

He had, had enough? He didn't do anything till now as he did not want to hurt his friends. He was an army officer and it was a kid's job for him to knock them down but he did not do anything of that sort out of decency. Enough was enough. He couldn't have his girl doubt him like that.

He pushed Maan and Arjun off him and now he was on top of them as they lay on the ground. They held Yash's hand as he tried getting up and pulled him down on them. Arjun tore Yash's shirt as Maan smirked and wrapped his arms around Yash and Arjun did the same. They hugged him forcefully as the three lay on the floor.

Brij, Savitri Devi and Mr Mohinder Handa entered the hall.

And then--

Thud! Brij collapsed.

Mr Handa dropped the gift he was holding.

Savitri Devi held her chest right above her heart as her eyes popped out and her mouth opened in a wide 'O'.

Precap: 1 . . . mujhe meri biwi se bachao . . . 2 . . . gumnaam hai koi

Gosh finally it is done . . . chhoooiiiieeee for the short part but I updated BSLS in the morning so I guess I m excused . . . so my lovey doveys how was it . . . I hope not that bad . . .
Edited by 7thHeaven - 13 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
totaly hillarious🤣

bum fight😲

poor yash😉

maan & arjun are too much😆😆

brij *thud*😆
Edited by agmaneet - 13 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this is precisely my halat after reading it .... i was planning to read it @work.... but thank God i thought otherwise... i wud've been searching for jobs rite now ..... ðŸ˜†

continue soon 

love
Sana
Edited by sindu555 - 13 years ago
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG WHAT N UPDATE
LUVED IT YAAR

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yappieeeee u updated....... wohooooooo....... will read it now........
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dont stretch it more plzzz.... it will loose its charm... 

btw funny part... 😆was thinking that Maan would kiss Geet as Arjun kissed Anwesha.. but didnt... ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤”

want maaneet moment plzzz....
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U thk its ok..........but babe its came out too good nd hilarious!!!
I'm full awake now,can't stop myself still rolling down with laughter.
U r a chweet harrrttt............uuummaah...........lub u........Gd night.

Originally posted by: holyangel

dont stretch it more plzzz.... it will loose its charm... 

btw funny part... 😆was thinking that Maan would kiss Geet as Arjun kissed Anwesha.. but didnt... ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤”

want maaneet moment plzzz....

point taken . . . maaneet moments will come

btw . . . i m not planning tpo continue with the scene in the next update . . . the song will come as after anwesha blasts at arjun in the mroning😆 . . . the scene will end in the next update😆
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
wow i cant control my laugh my stomach paining.
superb update..
pls cont soon.