Users

Frequent Posters

ammu5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
NT disgsting. loved the updates especially maaneet s 
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Part 21

Geet was an early riser, back at HSPur she had to wake up at 5 am and get ready to arrange for Puja. She took bath and did not know what to do, so she went to the balcony for Surya Namashkar ;

she saw the lights of Maan's room were on and he was dressed in his tracks and had a towel hanging on his shoulder  may be he was leaving for gym.

She went downstairs to see if anyone was up; to her amazement she found Nakul all ready and few more house helps, helping him out.

N: good Morning, you should have called if you want something?

G: Good Morning N Bhaiya, you all get up this early?

N: yes, just arranging for Puja

G: Puja

N: yes, madam does Puja every morning

Just then a teenaged boy dressed up in Dhoti Duppatta came in

G: who's he?

N: he performs the Puja

G: but you said DM does

N: she can't, she's a widow, and how can she?

G: what? She believes in such superstitions?

N: it's like that from ever I have been here

G: but this boy is quite young; he can't be doing the Puja since that long

N; no, Maan Sir did earlier

G: why not now?

N: the day madam threw him out, he never comes unless called, so this boy comes

G: let me see

She calls Maan's extension #20#2, no response then she remembers that he might be in the gym so she looks at the code chart and dials #20#5 for gym

He picks up on the 3rd ring

M: hello (panting)

G: Maan

M: Geet, bolo

G: we are waiting for you

M: its just 5:30 I were to meet you all at 8 I suppose

G: for the Puja

M; but DM

G: she'll be happy to see you perform it

M: but

G; she was always there for you in good or bad and now at her age you choose to let her down by not performing the Puja when you are just a few steps from here

M: emotional torture

G: waiting

M; ok I'll be there in 15 mins

G: thank you

M: no, I should thank you

He hangs up

G: N Bhaiya, where is every one else

N: NT madam and Dev Sir do not believe in these rituals

G: Sameera

N: she thought that it was better to sleep then waste her beauty sleep and rather she was allergic to fumes, she did not even join on her first day

Geet arranges the Puja plate, she was habitual to all this and Nakul was surprised to see how efficiently she placed every thing correctly and even reminded of certain missing things.

DM has arrived on midst of all this and was observing her from a distance, just then Maan came in. he did not see DM standing behind the curtain.

M: on time

G: exactly

M: where's DM

N: she'll be here any time

Maan was dressed up in Dhoti Duppatta, for the Puja

G: Maan, take off your slippers

M: oh! I forgot

G: umm

M: really I forgot

G: did I say anything?

M; females

G: kharoos

M: what?

G: nothing

Just then she saw DM

G: look DM is here, start up Maan, start the Puja

Maan performed the Puja narrating each verse and shloka accurately, Geet and DM joined him in the back ground. Finally the Aarti was done. And that finished the Puja.

After the Puja Maan left for the outhouse and promised that he would join them at 8 for the break fast.

DM thanked Geet for calling Maan

G; DM you should have called him earlier, he would never have refused, today also he came just because I told him that you wanted him to come

DM: thank you beta ji, you are really a gem.

G: (laughed): I am flattered

so this is how her second day in the KM begins and now the breakfast is the time for the verdict

Dev is super confident that nothing will happen, but he does not know that this can be his last meal at the KM

did you like the way Geet started her new day?

waiting for your responses write soon

i will try one more update today

pls post your comments you know you all are my motivations

and pls don't forget to hit the like button whether you comment or not pls hit the like tab if you like what I have written it only takes a second

XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXX----------XXXXXXXX---------XXXXX
part 22 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40680971Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey welcome back..............how was ur trip...........hope u had gud time ......thanks for updating this ff....................
i am really flattered with this update..............perfect way to start her first morning in km..............
loved it.............
did geet ask abt sameera................or u meant to say pari..............only that part confused me whether she knew abt sameera.............can u pl clarify dear..........
eagerly waiting for the verdict....................
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

hey welcome back..............how was ur trip...........hope u had gud time ......thanks for updating this ff....................
i am really flattered with this update..............perfect way to start her first morning in km..............
loved it.............
did geet ask abt sameera................or u meant to say pari..............only that part confused me whether she knew abt sameera.............can u pl clarify dear..........
eagerly waiting for the verdict....................

Hi Preethia
my trip was good though tiring
I went to many places and this update was motivated by my visit to Ujjain, I alongwith my family performed MangalNath Puja there in the morning and felt very nice.

and about Sameera
yes Geet knows that Maan is married to Sameera for 4 yrs
read the update where the police officer asks why Maan can not marry Geet
and Maan says he has  married  Sameera 4 yrs back and DM said that she can not become a mother
Geet wants to know about Sam as she can not find her living at KM and at the same time Maan did not tell her about Sameera when he was telling her his past
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great part!!
Continue soon
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes its a nice start of Geet's second day at KM.....and also waiting for Dev's verdict.......but what is the case with Sameera??Is she still there??Pls shed some light on her character also...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

yes its a nice start of Geet's second day at KM.....and also waiting for Dev's verdict.......but what is the case with Sameera??Is she still there??Pls shed some light on her character also...

Sameera where is she ?
this is what Geet wants to know.
Geet knows that Maan married Sameera 4 yrs back
but did not mention her while narrating his past
and also she is not at KM
Pari confirmed that Sameera and Maan married, as she told Geet how she was diappointed to meet Sameera when the couple came at there place from a visit after marriage

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smj1977

Sameera where is she ?
this is what Geet wants to know.
Geet knows that Maan married Sameera 4 yrs back
but did not mention her while narrating his past
and also she is not at KM
Pari confirmed that Sameera and Maan married, as she told Geet how she was diappointed to meet Sameera when the couple came at there place from a visit after marriage

hmm...if thats the case....what Nakul talked to Geet is implying that Sameera is still there at KM...thats why i got confused....
CrystalSaya thumbnail
superbbbbb  part................keep updating.................
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smj1977

Hi Preethia
my trip was good though tiring
I went to many places and this update was motivated by my visit to Ujjain, I alongwith my family performed MangalNath Puja there in the morning and felt very nice.

and about Sameera
yes Geet knows that Maan is married to Sameera for 4 yrs
read the update where the police officer asks why Maan can not marry Geet
and Maan says he has  married  Sameera 4 yrs back and DM said that she can not become a mother
Geet wants to know about Sam as she can not find her living at KM and at the same time Maan did not tell her about Sameera when he was telling her his past

hey glad u had gud time............
well i remember that abt sameera but i thought since she didnt know much abt sameera she might not indulge in asking abt her............thats y i got confused if she meant pari...........so hopefully soon she will know abt sameera