Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey sis by any chance
yu gonner update
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -shamima-

Haye both so restless without each other geet is stopping herself form admitting it's love because of maans supoosed hatred and maan is not accepting because if his ego but how long can they deny that they're unconditionally in love with each other and awe how they both got happy knowing that geet can work if this is not love then what is anyways great update snd the precap defo for Sam and brij as the way they said it links in with them at the party so can't wait 😊

Ps thanks for given visuals for who brij and sameera where I'm happy to know it's one of my fav jodi's as before that I was imagining the original brij with moni Roy and that wasn't really pleasant lol 😊

Thanks yaar. Yeah Karnvir (Prem) and Tina (Mukti) are my second fav. jodi in Indian television. Glad tto hear that you loved the characters. πŸ˜Š

Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

poor Maan going crazy they need to confess there love to each other let the ego aside

brilliant update pls
cont soonnnnnnn
thanks pm

hahaha! hope you'll love the next part! πŸ˜†

Arshifan007 thumbnail

Part 15

Sameera and Brijesh are on their way back from the party. It was, no doubt a lifeless party. Both got bored soon and decided to leave.

Briji: Thank Sameera for joining me even though the party was bored.

Sam: Oh! My pleasure. Btw Brijesh, you can call me Sam. All my friends knows me by that.

Briji: Haha! Then u'll have to accept my sharth too. Everyone calles me Briji. When u call me Brijesh I feel like old.

Sam: Very good then, it's a deal'.. ok Briji.

Briji: Ok Sam

Both had a fantastic time after the party. Suddenly Briji stopped the car in front of a sea view location.

Sam: Biriji? Is everything ok?

Briji: Actually no.

Sam: Why what happened?

Briji: The thing is I was longing to tell you something. But I am not sure whether you will believe me or not.

Sam: You can try.

Briji: You look out of the world today sam. Really, stunning and beautiful.

Sam: Blushed and turned her head towards him.

He slowly came near to her and grabbed her hand. Sam was shocked by this action. Then he slowly grabbed her other hand. Now he is holding her both hands.

Briji: Actually Sam, I know for you this will be a joke, but I am serious, but since the day I saw you @ my place you have taken away my sleep.

Whenever I think of something it reminds of you. Your face has been hunting my mind since that day.

I couldn't sleep, eat or do anything. First I thought this is just a normal attraction, but I know it is not. You are my everything.

I know this is stupid of me to feel like that for you in that way.

After all this our second meeting. But I can't control this anymore.

Sam, I don't know whether u believe me or not, but I am truly and deeply in love you. I loved you from that first day. I REALLY LOVE YOU SAM!

Sam was blank by hearing this from his mouth.

Is it true or am I dreaming. I have never felt this way to Maan. Now I know I never loved him.

It just an attraction.

But for Briji, why my heart beats fast whenever he comes in to my mind.

Sam: I still can't believe it Briji. Same here with me. Day dreaming about you, talking to myself, raath ko neendh nahi athi hai.. I have been a complete fool. I didn't know that I too was in love you. I do love you Briji. I LOVE YOU TOO.

They hugged themselves very tight and for the first time in his life he kissed a girl, the girl he loved, is in love and will be loving for ever.

After a long passionate Kiss, Briji slowly took her left hand and,

Briji: I know we both don't know much about ourselves, but darling we have the whole life to know each other. Before anything I would like to ask you something.

Sam: What? Say it.

Briji get off from the car, he switched on the head light. He was in his knees in front of the car, the head light showing his emotions, Sam slowly get off from the car and came in front of Briji,

Briji: You came to my life like a sudden wind, you managed to steal my heart from the first sight, you were haunting my mind, heart, everything day and night. Without you, I am nothing' When I am with you my darling I feel like I am the luckiest man in this world. Your eyes are like shining stars, your lips are like fresh rose petals, you, my darling you are an angel came from the heaven, just for me.

He took her left hand, bend his head and said those final words,

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Sam no longer able to control her tears hugged Briji and rested her head on his chest. She cried, cried until she knew there are no more tears in her eyes.

This was the gentlest words she heard from someone else's mouth. He parent left her when she was 5 years.

Her chaachi, whom looked after her left her when she was 12 and Daadi is the one who always looked after her.

She had a hidden fear about her future, but now no need to worry, her prince charming is with her.

It was none other than Her Briji, her love, her everything.

Sam: YES YES YES! I WOULD LOVE TO. OH! I LOVE YOU BRIJI!

They kissed each other more passionately.

Wow! Love is in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peheli baar dil yoon

bekaraar hua hai

Peheli baar dil yoon

bekaraar hua hai

Aisa lagra han hai Jeise pyar hua hai

Jeise pyar hua hai <3

In the morning @ Khurana Constructions:

Maan: Adi, come to my cabin.

Adi: S,,,I,,,r, a,,,pne m,,,uje bula,,,ya ?

Maan: Is Geet here?

Adi: Y..y..es S.s'sir.

Maan: Ask her to come and meet me and one thing, don't disturb us oki. I have something important to deal with her. So, no phone calls, no meetings . Understood?

Adi: Yee'ee.s S..sssssir.

Adi : Geet,Maan sir asked you come to his cabin. Be careful, coz he said he got something important with you to deal and asked me to cancel all the meetings and wow! No disturb.

Geet: OMG! That means Mai tho gaya nah! I am sure, he is really angry with me for not informing my yesterday's leave.

Adi: Han, he was really worried. We had a very good dhaat ne ki session.

Geet: Oh my my, babaji muje bachao.

Adi: Geet yaar, abh babji nahi, kisi aur be tume nahi bacha sakethe hai.

Geet: Adi!! What yaar, instead of telling me not to worry, you are frightening me.

Adi: Sorry yaar, yeah Maan sir wala bhoot mere dimmagh kaa chuki hai.

Geet: Tere tho sirf dimmagh, aj mera tho janhi !! oh my rabba! Babiji, plz muje uss Dhusht Dhanav se bachao.

Adi: Mh! Don't worry, his mood was not upset.

Geet: Thanks yaar,

She was there, in front of his cabin door. Her heart was beating very fast. Oye Babaji, plz help me to be strong.

Geet: May I come in sir?

Maan: Han, come in and take a seat.

Geet: Ji?

Maan: Suna nahi maine kya kaha? Take a seat and ready to take a dictation.

Ohye Babiji, yeh toh sirf Dictation keliye muje bulaya tha. Oh! Thank god! I am safe.

Maan: Miss Geet Handa, let me know when u finished you conversation with your babiji.

Geet: Ok sir.

Babiji, yeh toh sach moch kaddos hai, eak number ka Dhusht Dhanav.

Maan: Kya kaha?????

Geet: wait a sec sir, you asked me to finished this conversation nah, and now you are getting angry. Anyways sir, I am finished with that. You can go ahead.

Maan: Oh! Abh tum muje sika the hon.

Geet: Nahi Sir, I was helping you by completing the sentence. Abh deko, agar mai sirf, "oki sir, I am finsh" kaha toh, app ko "Achcha now we shall go ahead" kehena padengana? Isiliye mai who bhi kehediya. So you can save you words. Simple.

Maan was frustrated with her silly logics. OMGH! I have to tolerate her for the rest of my life. For the first time in my life, I am petty for myself. Poor me.

Geet: Sir if you are ready with your dream sequence, shall we?

Maan: Dream Sequence??? What are you thinking of yourself? How dare you teach me?

He was burning with the anger. Suddenly he jumped out of the chair. Geet got scared and she also stood there, standing. Maan crossed the gap between them with two steps.

Geet: S's'ir???????

Maan was burning and he was not in his senses.

Precap: Sir what are you doing'' this office, jobhi karna hai ghar jake karo'

God, I mean,

Kya???? Jiska matlab tume yeh sabh chahiye, lekin yaha nahi, garme? Han?

Oh! Oh! Naughty Maan!

I hope you loved this part!

Hit the "like button" if you loved the part and if this part was up to your standards, plz don't forget to put a comment.

Sorry for the typing errors. Wrote in a hurry and Mind my Hindi!

I am not so fluent with HINDI!

GUYS, I am having a hard time joining 3 loves stories together, so that's why I ended Brijesam loves story. Now it's only a matter of Wedding. If you want some more romance between Brijesam, let me know.

Edited by PLKG90 - 13 years ago
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Dil Ne Mila Di Jodi

Concept:

This is a story where a guy and a girl started to hate each other from the first day they have seen each other, but circumstances made them to get married. Although they hate each other they get married and this story will lead towards a new beginning of their life and will show how one can find a true love from getting through many obstacles.

Characters:

Maan Singh Khurana: A young, handsome, wealthy business man who hates to get married. Although he hates to get married, all the girls who know him are dying to get married to him. Because of his elegant charm, any girl who meets him will fall for maan. He Lives with his Daadi, Bro and his sister in law. (There are no black characters in this family. Maan is same as the tv serial but he does not hate girls)

Geet Handa: A young, beautiful, wealthy girl who also hates to get married. Does not believe in Love.So as Maan. There are number of guys who wish to get her hand. But she never accepts their love. She lives with her Mom, Dad, Bro and little Sis.

Savitri Devi Khurana: Maan's grand mom who loves him a lot. Kind at heart. Desperately wants maan to get married ASAP.

Dev Singh Khurana: Maan's bro who always think of Maan's happiness.

Naintara Rathor Khurana: Maan's sis in law who always supports maan with his every work.

Simran Handa: Geet's Mother.

Ajith Handa: Geet's Father

Brijesh Handa: Geet's lovely bro who is well known for his heating temper.

Rajji Handa: Geet's sis who does not like her sister to get married and go away.

Other Characters:

Sneha : Geet's best friend.

Ajey: Sneha's BF and one of Maan's friends.

Rahul: Maan's best friend who is secretly in love with Rajji.

More characters will be introduced afterwards.

Edited by PLKG90 - 13 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh love this part Geet so funny what hilarious update dont worry my dear ur doing a damn good job cant wait to read next part the precap sounds interesting Maan turning naughty pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi91

oh love this part Geet so funny what hilarious update dont worry my dear ur doing a damn good job cant wait to read next part the precap sounds interesting Maan turning naughty pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn

Thanks yaar.  But i think I better end  up one extra love birds. Then I can pay more attention to our Maaneet! Btw, thanks again! 

doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOVED THE  UPDATE....................
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey niceeeeeee partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i thought the confession would be between maneet. but its ok iam happy for sam and brij.
thanx for the pm😊😊
do continue
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update dear...lovely proposal by brij.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ finally sameera understood her true loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i prefer more maneet romance than briji-sam romance dear😳😳