Finally, some movement in the track!!!!!

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After, Kanha only knows, how many months of sheer torture, there is movement in the story. We are out of the haveli and in an ashram and boy, suddenly everyone is outside too!LOL!

Okay, looks like Ranveer has lost his memory and is going to fall in love with Rukmi all over again- this time knowing she has this huge mark on her face and she loves him anyways but she will refuse to accept his love as he is her sister's! Dah! So we will continue with this track for kanha only knows how many months before the creatives wake up for their next track- I think they are kumbakarans who awake once in 6 months to continue the storyline. In the meantime, Rasal just might die giving birth to her baby- after all that was what the doc predicted. Then when everything comes to light, rukmi will be re established as ranveer's original wife and will raise rasal's baby.

I cannot thank the updaters enough for patiently writing the non existent story without giving up on this show. Thank you dears for your sabr, your commitment. Both Rasal and Rukmi are pretty enough to be seen on the screen daily and frankly I quite like the mourning mahol in the house- everyone has stopped wearing those cheap jewelry and they look more beautiful.