FF: Life's a Rollercoaster-updated pt 17 pg 67 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by vaniabi

hey  great  updates  dear................Thankyou.
i  read  all  u  r  9  parts  at  one  go................it   was  nice..................i  loved  it.............
thanks
n  naku n  dutta  was  really  different  in  u  r  FF....................yes they are, but naku will be like she is in the show after she falls in love with dutta...
thankz  for  PM.............ur welcome
add me  in  ur  PM  list  n  PM  me when  u  update  next..............sure.
tc
Originally posted by kiran255

OH Suvi 
I am impressed by how u write this FF Thanks
when i start reading 
i didnt get it 
all DUtta prepective 
but when i read it again i get 
such a unique style thankyou
Dutta is awesome in UR ff 
and Naku cliombed the tree yes, the monkey😆
and dutta remarks is hilarious 
im dying to read a new update :)
gr8 job thankyou
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Suvi thanx alot for the wondeful update and PM🤗 ur welcome iam really very sorry for the late comment .its ok..Tina is in bad mood ....wassup with her ..thinking tooo much about baaji😆.she hasnt met him yet...Convo in the car was sweet 😉...Omg she climbed the tree😲and he thought she is trying to imitate monkey🤣🤣poor guy got all confuse😆Omg that guy was priya"s fiannce😲yeh kab or kaise huwa😆did i miss something😉 not just you, but everyone else also...you'll find out but why climbing through the balcony lol...why not use the door😆hes being romantic yaar😆...btw naku changed her mind and wants to go home....Awww dutta is all sad ...i know, bechara
what is this new year dhamaka?...are u planning to shock us...of course!!!.
now iam excited to know....are you? well I will give you a clue..the surprise starts with an A and has something to do with a word that starts with the letter M😆..pls jaldi update karna... u take care and see ya around....👍🏼👏🤗 
take care 🤗
Sneak peek! New Year Dhamaka!
Its early, I know, but I will try to write the whole update later, abhi ke liye isi se kaam chalao
The balcony seemed empty, but for a slight sucking noise coming from behind a box. I pushed it to the side, and gasped, shocked by the sight of the toddler in front of me. 
"Anu?!" What..how...?
She looked up at me through the curtain of hair falling on her face.Sticking her thumb in her mouth, teddy in the other hand, she jumped in delight, causing her dark brown curls to bob up and down. She had a slight stain on her burnt orange flower-print sundress, but it could easily go unnoticed. She took her thumb out of her moouth and beckoned me closer, planting a kiss on my cheek. "Mumma!" she squealed.
No chappals, please no chappals! *ducks*😆
😈 Yaa she is Nakku's daughter!!😈
Chalo..have some meetha to soothe your mind...b4 you kill me😆
~Suvi😈
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Reserved

Edited;;
AHHHHHH  Suviiii  im gna kill u... I knew it!!! i just knew it!!!!!
I thought she was pregnant earlier, but she actually has a dawtaaaa... Whats-his-name dawta?  How could u do this?

*Sophie controls anger* ... So Naku has a girl? a dawta? with dead fiance? Really?
Or is it Tina's dawta? or priya's?  ... Cause u didn't say who's dawta it was..
OK i hate this dhamaka... gve me a heart attack
I hate ur cliffhangers... dey kill me ...

I dnt even feel like having any meetha now... Thnks to you *Sophie glares at Suvi angrily and throws some rocks*😆
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sophia21

Reserved

Edited;;
AHHHHHH  Suviiii  im gna kill u... I knew it!!! i just knew it!!!!! *runs away* bachaaooo
I thought she was pregnant earlier, but she actually has a dawtaaaa... Whats-his-name dawta?  How could u do this? Raj's daughter...and I can do this😆

*Sophie controls anger* ... So Naku has a girl? a dawta? with dead fiance? Really? yess
Or is it Tina's dawta? or priya's? noooooooooo ... Cause u didn't say who's dawta it was..  I am saying now, it is Nakku's daughter
OK i hate this dhamaka... gve me a heart attack lol I knew you wouldnt like it😆 but dont get a heart attack
I hate ur cliffhangers... dey kill me ...aww poor you

I dnt even feel like having any meetha now... Thnks to you *Sophie glares at Suvi angrily and throws some rocks*😆 nahi, have some meetha...and me running away from the rocks koi bachaooo *ducks and runs away*
Kyun? Why? Why? Kya dushmani hain tumhe humse?
This is so unfair... I don't get how she can have a dawta, well i kno how i mean they were just engaged ryt? ..
No i can't imagine Nakku pregnant with someone else's kid...
It's Dutta all the way!.. Now it will be harder for them to get together.. Unless he gets to know the girl and starts loving her or something... Ah Suvi yaar... No comments! *Sobs*
Originally posted by Sophia21

Kyun? Why? Why? Kya dushmani hain tumhe humse? koi dushmani nahi hai..chill😆
This is so unfair... I don't get how she can have a dawta, well i kno how i mean they were just engaged ryt? ..well they were living together.......
No i can't imagine Nakku pregnant with someone else's kid...lool toh abhi thoda sa intezaar karo for her to be pregnant with Dutta's
It's Dutta all the way!.. Now it will be harder for them to get together..hmm now wait to find out D's reaction to Anu Unless he gets to know the girl and starts loving her or something... Ah Suvi yaar... No comments! *Sobs* aww don't cry...trust me, sab kuch theek ho jayega.....by the end of the ff 😆
what!!!!!!!! 😲 
 i just caught up with the last part and ye sneak peak!! update soon suvi!!! i will bite all my nails coz of ur cliffhangers!! 😆
Originally posted by -priya

what!!!!!!!! 😲 
 i just caught up with the last part and ye sneak peak!! update soon suvi!!! i will bite all my nails coz of ur cliffhangers!! 😆
no dont bite ur nails😆 chill karo...mithai khao😆 and even if I update, I will still stop right there😉