kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sudha and everyone leaves.   Bhagat family outside crying and then rahul's mom says to take the little daughter in law inside but his dad says STOP.   HIs dad goes up to Rahul and beats him and kamya says pls leave rahul..it is all my fault..it is not rahul's fault...

Inside the house bhaghat sitting on the chair thinking why rahul did that???    phone rings.   its Geeta n her mom picks up the phone.    Geeta says i m coming home so how come no one has called me.  Geeta says is it something wrong???   She says i want to talk to papa.   She says he has gone to bed.   Geeta tells mami something is wrong but mami consoles her in her way and tells her to go to bed.

In the morning in kitchen..rahul comes to his mom and says...i know u r mad at me but listen to me once.   I didnt do this on purpose.   He says u all wont talk to me then i wont be able to live.  HE says to his bhabhi..make ma understands that i was in trouble.  His mom says u knew she was alone in the house then why did u go to her house...and then says so many ppl said so many things to ur dad...and rahul says u dont need to forgive me but u are not punishing me as well.   His mom says we have seen so much then what do we listen.  and then she says we must not have brought u up well...there is a lot of difference with u and GEETA...Then she says only Geeta can get ur dad to agree.   His mom and bhabhi leaves and so does rahul and kamya is shown hiding listening to all this.   She says Geeta...so now for me to get my right..i need to lick Geeta's feet.   

Kamya called kamini and tells her about Geeta and kamini says u forget all this.   Kamini says u have to become sweet.   Kamya also tells kamini about Sudha and kamini says not to worry about her.  And then they talk about bunglow.   

The elder DIL comes with millk for her FIL but he refuses.   She leaves.   She goes to her MIL and says he didnt drink milk.

Kamini says they wont accept u...how wont they....they will just play with their emotions...just cry ....  and kamini's house her hubby comes in and taunts her and kamini taunts him back.   Kamini says listen to me...woman knows how to play mind games as well...but rahul trap him in body game.   Rahul is looking for kamya and kamya talking to kamini on the phone.  and rahul sees her on the phone and wonders who she is talking to.   She cuts the call and turns around to see rahul standing there.