Users

Frequent Posters

dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey laxmi!
first of all a hearty congratulations on d new thread! 🤗
n srry for not commenting for SOOOOOOOOOOO many updates
but i've read all of them n am upto date wid d FF.......
d story is going amazing!
n pari n sanjay finally married....n glad tat geet is getting justice
n they had a daughter!!
eeeeeeeeeee!!! 😃 me VERY happy!
loved it!
n maan FINALLY realised hez in love wid geet
n geet as well did tat...
both of them realised each other's importance in their lives....really nice!
n i loved it when maan for d first time saw his daughter....
taking in her features which were juz like geet
it wz all sooo beautifully written
i had a smile on my face reading tat part especially....not for once did my smile disappear.....
it wz seriosuly written VERY beautifully.......d way maan wz looking at priya...really very very sweet n cute
n they named her priya after vicky's mom....how sweet of them
n yea...vicky's back! nice...n his girl meera! 😆 hehehehe
n how cud i forget! pinky n adi!
they sure hav progressed
loved d way geet asked pinky do stuff to make adi realise pinky's imporatnce in his life
n he wz getting jealous of vicky! hahahaha 🤣
then in d hospital he says tat weren't i ur boyfriend! hahahaha🤣
tat wz funny....i mean !LOL newayz wt else cud u expect from adi
but finally both of them r together!
n hope dev n naintara get a good punishment for wt they did wz HORRIBLE
me really really happy about maneet having a baby!
n really srry again for not commenting...but now i wud do so regularly! 😃😉
BIG HUG 🤗

love ❤️
Navpreet
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor maan he must be uncomfortable sleeping like that
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

Previously + Pictures (I forgot to include them last time)

When she was ready to go to sleep, Maan moved away towards a nearby chair, but Geet wouldn't have it. She caught his hand in hers and pulled it towards herself.

"Geet, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here."

Geet's only acknowledgement was to grasp his hand more tightly and pull it up towards her face. She turned so that her cheek rested on comfortably on their clasped hands, and fell right to sleep. Maan had no choice but to sit next to her on the bed. In time, he too fell asleep, and Maan and Geet stayed that way through the night, and into the next morning.

Part 77 - You won't like the consequences

"Maan, will you bring Priya over to me, please?" Maan totally ignored Geet and continued to gaze at the daughter he was holding protectively in his arms.

"Maan, I would like to hold my daughter! I haven't had the chance since I woke up this morning."

"Neither have I. First it was Dadima, then Mami, then Nandini Aunty, then Pinky, then Vicky, then Mamu. The whole world had a chance to hold my precious Priya. Now she wants to spend time with her Papa."

"What about her Mama? Who was it who did all the hard work so she could be born? Tell me, na?"

"Hmmm. Let me think." Maan gave Geet a smirk and moved a little further away as he said thoughtfully, "Who gave up his peaceful camping to save Priya from a deranged psychopath with a talwar? Who gave Priya's mother a job and helped her get used to Delhi? Who spent three crazy weeks turning Delhi upside down, trying to find Priya when her mother ran away like the pagli ladki she is? Who carried and set up all that heavy furniture in Priya's room? Who got up in the middle of the night I don't know how many times, to get gol gappe because 'Priya' was hungry for them? Should I continue?"

"You think you're so funny." Geet moved the sheets covering her, and slowly began to move herself to the edge of the bed.

As she started to stand, Maan asked, "Arrey, Geet, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to use the bathroom. And I'm giving you fair warning. When I come back, that baby better be in my arms in five seconds, or you won't like the consequences. After all, I am Geet Maan Singh Khurana."

Maan chuckled at how disgruntled Geet sounded, but he didn't take her warning too seriously. He was about to go back to his new job of observing every detail of the newest Khurana, when he saw Geet grasp the end of the bed and put her hand to her head. As he called Geet's name hesitantly, he saw her collapse, barely able to retain her hold on the bed frame.

"Geet!" cried Maan, as he rushed towards her frantically. So intent he was on his wife's condition, only the upset cry of the newborn alerted Maan to the fact that he was still holding Priya. He quickly put her in her cot, and then ran back to Geet's side, calling for the doctors and nurses to come quickly.

"Geet, what's wrong?" asked Maan as he picked her up and put her back on the bed.

"I'm feeling really dizzy," answered Geet faintly.

"Sister! Doctor! Why is no one coming?"

Maan could hear Priya wailing in the background, and subconsciously he knew she was responding to the loudness of his voice, but what could he do? Her mother was in trouble and he needed to get some help now! He ran to the door as he continued to yell for help. As he entered the hallway, he could see two nurses coming towards him quickly. One questioned him about the matter, and Maan related all that had happened. As the nurses began checking Geet, Maan watched anxiously, even as he picked up the crying baby and tried to sooth her.

Within minutes the nurses were calling for extra help, and paging for a doctor. They made Maan go out into the hall with Priya and they wouldn't tell him what was wrong. Maan tried to listen to their conversation, but once he heard the word "hemorrhage", his mind stopped working and his heart turned to ice. As more hospital staff rushed to the room, her heard things like "how much blood loss?" "get her stabilized" and "continuous infusion of oxytocin", but they made no impression. He stood there, like a statue, even when Savitri and Vicky appeared and started asking questions. He finally came out of his stupor when Savitri offered to hold the baby.

"No!" exclaimed Maan emphatically, holding Priya even closer to himself. It was then that he realized she was still crying, and he began to try and calm her down. He started murmuring over and over that "everything is alright" and "nothing will happen to Mama."

Maan didn't know how long it was after Priya finally stopped crying and went to sleep, that the doctor finally came out to talk to them. Maan couldn't say anything. He didn't even want to consider that his worst fear had happened. It was Savitri and Vicky who spoke with the doctor, as Maan listened on anxiously. The doctor explained that Geet had suffered a postpartum hemorrhage, but that the doctors and nurses had been able to stabilize her condition.

"So, she's not going to d...?" Vicky couldn't finish his thought, and Maan looked murderous at the mere idea of Geet loosing her life.

"Oh, no. Mrs. Khurana never lost consciousness and we were able to intervene immediately, so there was never any question of that. We will need to keep her another day for continued observation, but she's out of danger now."

"Doctor, why did this happen?" asked Savitri.

"There are many risk factors, but the two most obvious ones are the length of the delivery and the fact that Mrs. Khurana is quite young. As we had to give her Pitocin to speed up her labor, that also would have caused an increased risk for hemorrhaging."

"I want to see her. Now!" Maan tried to keep his voice low, so as not to disturb Priya again, but the emotions swirling inside him made it difficult.

"If you can just be patient for a few more minutes, then you'll be able to go back inside."

Savitri could tell from Maan's expression that he was two seconds away from taking the doctor's head off with his fierce temper. She quickly intervened by reminding Maan to stay calm, so he wouldn't startle the baby. The mention of his daughter had an instant calming effect on Maan, though it didn't stop him from giving his typical angry glare to the doctor.

The second that he was allowed, Maan raced into Geet's room and to her side. He didn't like the look of all the wires that were attach to her, but was relieved that she had color in her cheeks and her eyes held their usual brightness. Maan came up right next to the bed, and when Geet held out her arms for the baby, Maan didn't make any arguments about handing her over.

"Geet," said Maan, trying to keep his voice from trembling, "don't EVER scare me like that again!"

"It's your own fault," she replied, not moving her gaze from her little darling's sleeping face. "I warned that you would not like the consequences of keeping Priya from me."

"GEET! How can you joke about something as important as your life?"

Maan loud outburst had the effect of once more waking Priya, and causing her to cry. He was instantly apologetic, but not allowed by his wife to try and sooth their daughter. Mama wanted to use her own magical powers in that regard.

Rocking Priya back and forth very gently, she said comfortingly, "Don't pay any attention to Papa, Priya. Remember, I told you he was dusht danaav. He likes to yell Mama's name. But don't worry. He can be nice sometimes, too."

Precap:
"Want to see a picture?"

And Thanks Goes To:

Geet & Maan sleeping - Sept. 15 Episode

Postpartum Hemorrhage - See below

Who Got There First:

Nothing this time

PM Disclaimer: I have not stopped sending pms to anyone. If you are no longer getting pms, you might have reached the maximum allowed. Try cleaning out your inbox.

pm list updated to include varshakhedekar

I wanted to be somewhat realistic when including Primary Postpartum Hemorrhage, but I'm not a doctor, so once again I used google to research. The web page that I got most of my information/ideas from is mostly about prevention and treatment. If you are interested, click the link and check it out. I would like to give two warnings.

#1- the page is quite technical at times.

#2- while I didn't find it graphic at all, it does mention specific medical things about a woman's body related to labor and hemorrhaging, so if you don't feel comfortable with that, then don't click the link.

I really hope that no one thought I was going to kill off Geet while reading this update. If you did, then shame on you. You should know me better than that! I included this little twist to the story for a very important reason that will be shown later.

Edit: I'm having weird issues trying to make the link, so just copy and paste

http://www.gfmer.ch/Endo/Lectures_09/primary_postpartum_haemorrhage.htm

Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part..
love it..do continue plz.
thx....
wajiha-1 thumbnail
excellent update
amazing
plzzz do continue soon
kajol.kasu thumbnail
aww poor maan..thank god geet is ok..next update kab karogi??..i cant wait..😊
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice one.. poor maan.. happy tht geet's fine.. do continue soon
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
 continue soon.
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it..... Finally baby is born.... Nd yeah ur came as surprize to me..... I really like him as a father.
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey laxmi!
nice update
i really got scared at tat ponit when geet collapsed.....but happy now tat she is fine......
poor maan....wz really stressed
he really loved priya n geet alot!
loved d update!
really sweet.....maan's concern for geet n his love for priya...really cute!
update SOON!

love
navpreet