Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fijianbabe thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wow. i love this story. plz add me to ur pm list
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail
 Disclaimer: I am not creator of the characters but everything pertaining the work is mine and mine alone.

Part 46

Maan was silent for a moment and then, closed the diary feeling really guilty for asking sam to share such a private parts of her life, so openly.

Geet looked at his face and said,''its getting too private, I think we should skip the more personal ones and go to the ones where are hints of some problem. Maan started scaning through the pages.

He finally found an entery about 2 months later and decided to ask geet to read it this time but she seemed deep in thoughts.

Maan:geet, geeet, geeet! what are you thinking?

Geet: umm sam was talking about some gift you bought me but you never gave me any gift.

Maan: I gave all the gifts to mom and I think she gave you the gift but you didnt wore it.

Geet: oh that one, I thought you didn't bring anything for me and mom was covering up for you and said it was from you. You didn't say anything either.

Maan put the diary aside and smiled,'' those days we didn't use to talk but have shouting matches in private and sarcastic remarks in public.

Geet laughed,'' you know what, we did everything back ways, we were like two estranged husband and wife who were forced to live together.''

Maan,''it was n't that bad, I used to wait for youe next prank, your schemes always back fired.''

Geet frowned,'' no, not all of them,remember when you were 14, I got you grounded for whole summer.'' she lauged at the memory.

Maan scowled and said,'' thats was only once, I got to you all the other times.''

Geet was about to retort but Maan held his hands up,'' cease fire, ok, this way we will start fighting again.''

geet thought about it and agreed but still added,'' ok, fine but I did got to you more than once.''

maan smiled, she was such a baby sometimes. Ok come here, he made her lie on the bed, handed her diary and lied on her stomch,'' now, its your turn to read it.''

geet hold the diary, ignoring the tickling sensation caused by the maan's head on her tummy and started reading aloud...

(its 5 weeks after she accepted his proposal)

Sameera was lying in shuriya's arm looking up at the ceiling, she had once heard someone say that in love everything was different, everything was more beautiful, it was so true in her case. In fact, she herself looked much more pretty, so many other models had commented on it, one had told her that its like some inner glow, you look so attractive, so full of life that it is impossible to look away.

She had smiled and said nothing.

She hadn't told anyone about shuriya because at the start she was not sure about her own feelings and later, she hesitated because he was very rich and influential, she didn't want people to pry in her life because of it. She had been very shocked to know about him, he was rich very rich and his family history... all of it had shocked her, she had felt she will never fit but shuriya he had eased her every concern. He had taken her into his arms and said,'' all this matter nothing compared to you, I will leave it in the blink of eye for you, all you have to do is ask. You are more important to me than anyone else.''

she had been very happy at his reassurance, weird but his words always touched her deep inside the heart and she believed them, oh she so believed them.

Her touching problem as she referred it in her head was getting better, funny thing was she never realized how much she had started to shy away from even causual touches before meeting shuriya. Her make up artist comment had draw her attention,''i dont know what happened but I am really glad for the change.'' at her qustioning look he had said,'' I had to be really carefull to not touch your skin accidently, you would become more pale with even tiny touch but now, I just put my hand on your face for whole 5 min and you didn't even reacted one bit.''

she hugged shuriya closer, he was her knight in shining armour, her saviour. She looked at his sleeping face, so contended. She looked at his left hand on her waist where on his ring finger, he was wearing the ring given by her. It was similar to the one she was wearing on her fingers. She felt him awaking and smiled, he could never sleep more than 5 hours, it was not like he had sleeping problem but instead it was normal for him, he could even sleep at will within seconds and it was real deep sleep. He had shown her once. He opened his eyes and stretched like a big cat, and sent her a smile,''good morning beautiful.''

sam smiled and looking at his long lashes said,''you know, I think you are more beautiful than me.''

shuriya smiled at her teasing, he was man who was comfortable with his body and looks and he knew he was good looking but,'' nobody can be more beautiful than you, not even me.''

sameera suddenly felt an inexplicable sadness,'' why do you love me so much?''

shuriya,''i don't know.''

sameera,'' yeah, I understand, I can't explain it either.''

they were both quiet than she said,'' shuriya you love me more than any one else right? But what if I was in love with some one else, then what would have been your reaction.''

shuriya was quiet. Sameera,''shuriya??''

shuriya,'' I don't know, killed him probably and end up in a jail some where.''

sameera,'' but I would have been happy.''

shuriya,'' I can't imagine it honestly.. but what about you? If you loved me and I was in love with some one else.''

sameera,'' I would think that I would have been happy knowing you are happy.''

shuriya,'' we are very different.''

sameera,'' yeah but I won't be able to bear it now.''

shuriya,''so, what would you do?''

sameera thought about it,''i never have expectations from anyone anymore but since you came, I...i have start believing in fairy tales again, I have hopes and expectations from you, only you and your point of view matter, if you betrayed me, I will probably do same to you.'' she thought silently to herself if I survived in such situation

shuriya thought about it and said,'' I don't think I can ever betray you sam, its not possible. There are only 2 people in this world who's opinion and actions matter to me, you and ridhi, and both are very precious to me.''

sam,''what if you have to chose between us?''

shuriya,''you are my fiance and she is my sister whom I raised, both are equally important.''

both became silent again.

Sam,''why are we talking about such stuff.''

shuriya,'' I don't know, you started it.''

sam,''it must be pregnancy hormones.''

there was a dead silence in the room, then shuriya jumed up in his excitation.

''YOU ARE PREGNANT.''

sameera laughed at his happiness, a contended glow filling her,'' I think so, the pregnancy kit I used indicated it.''

shuriya looked at her with so much happiness, both unable to say anything else. He took her hands in his and kissed them, his eyes glowing with happiness...

Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part.
do continue plz.
thx
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i love them (shaurya and sam)☺️.......i want to kill the people who destroyed their lifes😡......hope geet helps them......liked the sweet fight between maan and geet.......plzzzz update soon....want to know what actually happened😊
mamon.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

superb update. love maneet scene. they r becoming more comfortable with each other. so sam was pregnant. the story is getting very exciting. continue soon.............

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
They sound so happy...I wonder what happened that filled him with so much hatred and bitterness...do continue soon!
.Ashleydevlin. thumbnail

Disclaimer: I am not creator of the characters but everything pertaining the work is mine and mine alone.

...present...

shuriya was standing in front of a window, he was so near achieving his revenge, his eyes fell to the ring her still wore after so many times, his mind journeyed back in time

... 1 months later...

Sameera sighed and looked aorund her apartment, feeling bored. Ridhima and her friend naintara had just dropped her home. Sam was shopping for the wedding and those two were helping her. Ridhima was really sweet and nice but she mostly remained quit while her friend naintara she spoke toomuch. She kept chattering, asking where sam studied, who were her friends, how does it felt to be a model etc, sometimes sam felt like she was a doctor taking her case history. Sometimes, when her question got too personal sam would change the topic but mmostly she answered wanting to fit in with ridhima and her friend because shuriya had n't said anything, sam felt he wanted her to get along with his sister.

Sam kind of understand shuriya's POV, ridhima was to him what candance had been to Sam. But now, she was paying for being so good, she had a massive headache and on the top of it shuriya had to go back to India.

That was another thing which worried her, she could not understand his culture and she couldn't speak hindi either. She had asked shuriya to teach her hindi and end result was that she now knew

how to say I love you in seven languages. He had started with hindi, then spanish, then french...she had figured out what he was teaching her when he tried it in spanish as she had taken it in high school but she had let him carry on.

She smiled and then frowned, this was really hopeless. Now, she was even day dreaming about him. What to do now, ow to pass time, she had stopped modelling although shuriya had never said anything against her career, it was just that sam was pregnant and she knew her time was short.so, she was quiting before anyone else guessed because nothing remained hidden from camera.

Shuriya had bought the patent rights for all the shoots she had even done and now they can never be reprinted. She smiled again. He had made her sign document according to which she was his partner in all the shares he held in any corporation and his accounts were now shared by her. She had refused saying to wait till wedding but he had been going crazy since she announced she was pregnant, buying a house for her in london, although she had absolutely refuded to move out of this flat, it had so many sweet memories. But all in all she was totally financially secure now. He had made document so loophole tight that according him now even I can't override them.

Suddenly, her gaze focussed on the mirror, their was a big goofy smile on her face. This honestly was too much, she can't stop thinking about the man for a second, she needed a diversion. She decided to call maan who had come back from india. She had introduced him to shuriya but she had felt that shuriya was bit cold to maan. She knew the reason, shuriya was way too much possessive and for some unknown reason precieved maan as his competition. Maan had felt it as well and mostly made excuses to stay away. But now, she was free so she called him and told him she was feeling lonely and how about meeting at cofee shop. He jockingly said,'' so you remember poor old me when he is away.'' sam teasingly replied,''well you subtitute so many girls for geet, I guess we are even.'' he had laughed and said,'' geetis geet, an origional, no one can replace her,'' sam had said,''ohhh.'' then, said, I am waiting at the coffee shop.

They met and had a full time fun, he teased her about shuriya and sam pulled his leg about geet. They were both oblivious to the man who had followed sam and taken pictures of them together.

...next day...

ridhima looked at picturs, tears in her eyes, '' how can she do this to my brother, he loves her so much?''

Naintara,''when anushaka called you and told about maan, I thought it was all a lie but now truth speak for itself. She could n't wait to get away from us saying she had headache and the moment we were away she was meeting him.''

naintara further added,'' she is fleecing your brother, he is not even thinking about a prenuptial. You have to do something ridhi to stop the wedding, she is not at all suitable for him in any way.''

naintara thought about it,'' don't worry, I know how to handle this, you just kept praising her in front of shuriya, so that he thinks you really like sam, I will do rest.''

ridhima nodded her head like the empty head she was, naintara sighed how long I will have to bear this girl, she had made her friend to come near shuriya but ...ridhima haad no idea that sam was pregnant with shuriya's child and if naintara had her way no one will even know about the child ever.

...1 day later...

shuriya said,'' enetr.'' when there was a knock on his room door. Ridhima enetered looking like an angel in a white dress with 2 ponies. Shuriya smiled, the sight of his sister always filled him with pride, she had been so small when mum passed away and doctor's said, she wont survive either. He had been young at that time but he taken over complete care of her. His nurse maid had helped him, he had even slept in her room with the nurse not leaving her care on anyone else. Later, when she became better and grew up, still she came to shuriya with every little problem, for her shuriya was her mother, father, brother all combined in one. Their father had very little time for them, always busy in one buisness venture after another and only thing he cared was the strict schedules he had set up for shuriya and ridhima.

Ridhima hugged him saying,'' I missed you last week. I hope everything was fine in India.''

shuriya,'' yes, everything is fine. What about you. How was your trip with sam, I hope you enjoyed it.''

ridhima,''i had so much fun, sam is really charming but we had to cut the trip because sam had to go

and meet her friend Maan.''

shuriya was quiet,''Maan?''

ridhima,''yeah, ithink that is his name. Any way, sam was really surprised by indian wedding dresses, sayong they were too heavy. I think you might end up with a bride who wants to wear white on her wedding day.''

shuriya,'' its her choice, she will be the one who had to wear them.''

ridhima smiled,'' of course. By the way...

...1 month later...

Sameera asked maan to come to the wedding . maan said,ok he will try but his exams date was the same day, he will come after the exam. She said, its ok if its really difficult,bye and then, put the reciever back on the cradle, she was so happy that she was constantly smiling. She touched her stomach which showed no sign that a very precious life was growing inside her. At that moment, two arms encircled her,''hello beautiful'', his hands moved to her tummy and ''hello beautiful jr.'' they still hadn't decided on the names. Shuriya was sure, it will be a girl and sam secretly believed it was true but to tease him she often said, no its a boy. He would scowl and won't speak to her for hours.

I have to go out of the city but I will be back by tomorrow for the engagement ceremony. If you need anything tell the house keeper or ridhima.

Sam,''don't worry every one in your family is so nice and kind. I feel like this is already my home.''

shuriya kissed her on the head and said, take care of jr. and went away.

Shuriya didn't saw naintara who was standing behind the door. Naintara went to ridhima's room who was not home and thought about her next plan. She opened her purse and got two envelop out of it. These needed to be in shuriya's room when he got back. Hopefully, by then everything would have gotten the way she wanted it.

...night...

Sam was sitting in the room,when the door banged open and sameer kashab strode inside. He came inside and looked around the room and then, checked the washroom. Sam looked at him bewildered.

He was very angry, his eyes were red. He came toward and slapped her on face. Sam who was standing near bed fell on the floor, the blow was so hard. She was speech less, could not utter a single word, he grabbed her by her arm and took her forcefully down stairs and threw her down on the floor. "get out, get out from my house, you wh**e.''

shuriya had come home early from trip, he smiled at his own state, he couldn't stay away from sam even for a day. He went to his room to change, when he heard a commotion outside...

he came runing down the stairs,''what's happened?'' then, he saw sam on the floor.

He took the weeping sameera into his arm and looked at his father, his eyes cold,''how dare you touch her?''

Sameer,''shut up shuriya, you have gone mad in this girl's love, she is decieving you openly in every way but you are acting like a fool.

Shuriya,''dont you dare say anything against her.''

Sameer,''she called her lover here, just a day before you officially announce your engagement.''

Shuriya,''dont lie, she will never do this.''

Sameer,''ask her''

Shuriya,''i know she cant do it, she loves me.''

Sameer,''the camera's in her room and hallway were switched off and guards said, this was done on her wish.''

Shuriya,''i won't believe it''his voice held steel, his grip tightened on sameera.

Servants had started to gather around.

Sameer,''i told you about her past, she is a wh**e.''

Shuriya,''if you said that one more time, i will forget you are my father.'' he picked the still crying sameera in his arm and went toward the main door. If he stayed here, he didnt know what he would end up doing. At that a voice from shadows said,''i saw them together with my own eyes''.

Shuriya stopped dead on his track. He turned and looked at ridhima who was standing near the wall crying.''i sent for dad but may be they saw me and so he ran away, i dont know how but none ofthe guards saw him.

Shuriya put sam on her feet and let her go, she looked at him shocked. Shuriya,''is this true?''

Sam,''you are questioning me?''

Shuriya,''my sister never lies.''

Sam,''am i a liar?''

Shuriya,'my sister is very sweet and kind hearted, i have never heard her lie, and anyone who knows will say same and most of all she loves me.''

Sam,''i am not a saint, i have made many mistakes in my life, probably no one vouch for me but i can never hurt those whom i love.''

Shuriya,''i asked you a question.''

Sam,''you are insulting me by asking that question.''

Shuriya moved toward her,''say its wrong.''

Sam,'' i won't answe that question, because i would never ask you that question, i trust you,if you really love me, then you won't ask, you will know the answer in your heart.''

She waited, if he asked her again, then it would prove that his love was never like her, he would always judge her, hold her past against her. If today, he didnt stood up for her and then, it will mean he never respected her and she needed her self respect from him atleast because his opinion was the one which really counted. She could stand up against the world but not him.

Shuriya,''were you with maan?''

Sameera felt like a blade sliced through her heart, her tears stopped her pain was so great. She looked at him and said one word which will separate them forever because she will never accept him after this and if he came after her she wont be able to stop herself, it will kill her from inside. She said,''yes.''

His face whitened and he moved back away from her, he asked a servant take her upstair and went to his room, ridhima tried to follow him but he closed the door on her face, not caring for anyone, he needed to cry, to tear to let this pain out or he will kill sameera but she was carrying his baby he needed to control himself. He took poured alcohol into glass, he was going to push himself to sleep.

He was on his 7th glass when he saw the envelops on his bed, he opened 1st one to stop himself from going upstairs, to focuss on something else. There were pictures of sam and maan together, intimate pictures. A tear escaped down his cheek followed by another, he threw the pictures away not looking at others.

His hand shook but he made himself open the second one, this was his reward for loving some one more than himself, to trust some one more than himself. So, many people had warned him that she was not suitable, that she had past history but he didn't listen. He looked at the reports, tears obscurring his vision, he angrily wiped them away. Then, his heart stopped, they were abortion papers, she had willing taken the tablets prescribed by the doctor which will kill his child. She was only few week pregnant, it had been so simple to kill his beautifull jr...he threw the papers away, his tears stopped, he will not cry, he will not cry but that bitch will pay... he went upstairs...

sam was crying continously, she hated her sel, she hated her self-respect, she shouldn't have said that to him but his question had really hurt, how could he question her love? But she had to go to him, to make him understand. She got up at that moment, the door opened and he came in. her heart blossomed with hope, he knew she could never betray him, now he had come to say sorry, it must have been the shock of situation which made him act that way.

He closed the door, his expressions empty. Sam ran to him and hugged him,'' I am sorry, I got really emotional down there, it must be the hormones,'' she said there standard joke, whenever she did something stupid, she would say it.

Shuriya exploded. He grabbed her by hairs and pulled her away from him and threw her at bed. Sam looked at him in shock. Shuriya hurting her, it was a foreign concept to her.

Shuriya,''i had a history teacher once, he taught me about the civilizations, from the evolution of the men to society which is formed today. He said that in this constant changing world everything has changed but not man and women, a true lady at heart is still a lady in this society no matter the circumstances and her station and a wh**e will remain a wh**e, no matter her circumstances and station. If some one tries to put one in the place of other, then they will prove their natures no matter what.

Today, I have seen the practical of that example. You are a true wh**e, so nothing mattered. I was stupid enough to show care and gentleness to you but you..he paused...you deserved something else.''

sam got up and tried to go near him but he backed away,''stay away from me, women of your kind doesnot deserve to even touch me.''

sam ignored him, knowing he was hurt, got near him and said,''you can't stay away from me, just like I can't.'' she out her hand on his face, her eyes showing her love,'' I love you.. I love you so much.''

her touch still had the power to touch his soul and arouse his body, he hated himself for the weakness to love a women who killed his baby and betrayed him with some one else. The hole in heart widened, the wound felt like someone threw salt on it.

He pulled her near and caressed her face with his hand. He rubbed his finger on them, ''so soft, your lips are so soft, they beg a man to kiss and I bet you have let them kiss. '' sameera's eyes widened.'' your face so innocent but I know what it hides, a ugly bit**,his hands moved to her eyes, so beautiful but they are cold just like yo are cold.'' she flinched and tried to move away but he wouldn't let her go, he ripped open her shirt button, his hand trailing over her body leaving fire behind but his words blanket the fire out.'' such a beautiful body, everything perfect but you know what it doesn't inspire love but lust yes lot of it, he rubbed his body against her crudely.'' sam tried to move away, his words blurring with harry's and those other men, whose name she couldn't remember. Shivers ran down her body. He grabbed her took her infront of mirror and took a red lipstick from it and put it on her whole face,''this is what you really are, a wh**e, beneath any man's notice unless he wishes to use your body. He threw her away from him and in disgust went away.

ridhima saw him go away and went to sam's room everything was disastor, shuriya was suppose to be away, when she saw her condition, she got scared, she was lying on floor crying.

She called nain tara who told her to send sam back to her home. Ridhima called house keeper, she c;leaned sam up while ridhima packed her bag. Sam was beyond anything. The driver took her bag with instruction to take her to her flat.

Ridhima felt a bit bad about her condition and when she saw sam's phone lying on bed, she texted maan to come. He would take care of her.

At that moment, shuriya came back, he had a wild look about him, he looked around for sam, she told him, she had gone back with driver. Shuriya was feeling worse moment by moment. He had gone back to him room but could not forget her anguish crying, he had stopped himself as long as he could and then giving up he had ran back to her, but she was gone.

He was a bit drunk but he still went after in his car, thinking wildly that he will take her away from everyone else, that he will beg her, give her anything she say, he will make her so happy that she will never betray him again, he will make her forget maan, after all she must love him a tiny bit.

He reached her building and parked car in parking lot, thinking about what to say. He turned the car off and put his head on wheel. How to get her back? How to make her love him? Suddenly, he heard the noise of another car stopping hurridely opposite him, it was maan who looked in a huury oblivious to everything else. He ran inside the building.

Shuriya sat there for long moments, he couldn't make sam love him because she loved maan, he remembered her words that what would he do. He knew he had said he will kill the man but he couldn't, he couldn't hurt her like that.

She had made her choice clear, not an hour away from him and she had called maan and he had not been able to stay away from her for more than 20 min. what will he do now?

He switched the car on and pulled away from parking lot, his thoughts in jumble, what will he do. How will he live without her? He looked up at the bridge coming and thought no I can't live without her. He slammed his car into the bridge at full speed.

sam heard the door bell, shuriya had come she thought hysterically, he had come to tell he didnt mean it. She looked into the key hole, it was someone else, tears started flowing again, she moved away from door.

Maan waited for her to open the door but no one was in there, frowning he tried a couple of times and then, went away.

She suddenly started feeling dirty, cheap although housekeeper had helped her take a bath. She went to washroom and took her clothes off and stood under shower amd turned it on, she stood under it even when water turned cold, her teeth started chattering with cold, she tried to move away but couldn't, everything appeared strange distorted, it was becoming difficult to breath, finally her legs gave away and she fell hard on floor, in faint.

A/N remember one thing, shuriya remembered his part and maneet read sam's part. so each doesnt know the full story, only we know it...
Edited by .Ashleydevlin. - 6 years ago
trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome... nice part
good luck 4 ur exam
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Dat was horrible........poor sam..... So naintara is d main culprit....... Waitting 4r next updation.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That Naintara 🤬...I hope she gets caught soon...

Great update!