Thakral determined to destroy Rachana

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Thakral determined to destroy Rachana

Kaali – Ek Agnipariksha's ongoing war between Rachana and Thakral has intensified. Thakral has now vowed to destroy Rachana completely but at the same time even Rachana has made up her mind destroy Thakral.

Ashutosh Rana, who plays Thakral said, "Rachana has completely ruined my life. I have taken all the humiliation and now I will make her pay. This is a battle that she will never win," he says.

Thakral adds that he won't go all out and destroy her, but will gradually work on damaging her morale. "I'll be smart and target people she's close to and cares about. I have already dealt with Diwaker and Rashi, who were her pillars of strength during her initial struggle," he laughs evilly.

Thakral says that he will never forgive Rachana for the torture he is going through. "My wife is unwell and my daughter Jhanvi, who is the apple of my eye, hates me. I will definitely take revenge on Rachana and destroy everyone who means anything to her."

Speaking to us, Mrinal Jha, the writer and producer of the show said, "Right now, Thakral will be attacking Rachana's family by making them homeless by burning their house, as he is furious that because of her, his family is not talking to him."

We spoke to a determined Rachana, who said, "If Thakral set fire to my home, thinking I would give up, he is wrong. The time has come for me to assault him. It's a last resort for me, and I may end up killing him. I just need the support of the people I love and the audience."

There is buzz that there will be a sequence where Rachana and Thakral will have a scary sequence at a cliff. To know if these rumours are true and whether Rachana will win her battle against jusrice, watch Kaali – Ek Agnipariksha every weeknight at 11 pm only on STAR Plus.

====================================

http://starplus.startv.in/news/989/thakral-determined-to-destroy-rachana.aspx