Diamond'sCrtnz[C]HarryPotter|EmmaWatson: pg. 124

-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

(^Credit goes to me :P)

Heyyy ppl'So finally I decided to open a shop for my avis where I can put all  my stuff together and anyone can use it'A huge thanks Mahi (Princezz22) for making me open this shop and all my friends here, who have always appreciated my work.

My name is Hira' I have just started aving' I sometimes make siggies but mostly I prefer video avis only

I'm a huge KSG&JW/KaJen fan, so almost all my updates contain stuff on them. But I do make stuff on other jodis as well.

So far Ive made avis on Kajen and PKYEK' I can  take suggestions/requests on any Jodi of any show, I don't show nakhras while making avis on anyone

For requests, u have to follow some RULES:
I've gotten a little better in siggie making so I've decided to take siggie requests as well.  For siggies the rules are simple 
>>>Provide me HQ pics
>>>Text or no text, do mention
and u know the rest of rules

For Avis
    >>>
    Everyone is welcome to request on anyone : ) 
    >>>Provide me HQ video links (I would say try to give me youtube or starplayer links...it becomes easier to make from that..however downloadable links are also acceptable)
    >>>The vid for the avi should be less than 10 seconds..If the timings will be more than 10 secs, then im gonne cut n make it 10 seconds long myself ðŸ˜†
    ...but no, im srs :|
    >>>Also tell me the exact timings, from the video
    >>>Tell me if u want any text or not
    >>>Max. 3-4 avis per person
    >>>Do mention what kind of avi u want i.e. horizontal, vertical or icon
    >>>If u want to have stacked icons, then I can only stack 4 or less icons. I won't take more than 4 icons for stacking. As the file size becomes larger and it becomes impossible to upload anywhere.
    >>>Only request me when the shop is open [O] I wont take any requests when its closed [C]
    >>>Use ur request for at least 2 days, as I put alot of effort in every avi :) 

>>>
    No PM for requests from now on unless sth important
    >>>And please before requesting, keep all the rules in mind. I don't like to say no once uve requested!
  • Thanks

The current SHOP STATUS is:

[CLOSED]

U would see any of these COPYRIGHTS on my work:

CoolAquarius
CA-12
CA
HR
-Hira-

CREDIT for the resources:
Google Search
Deviantart: Crazykira09
BUT the coloring is only mine

My YOUTUBE Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/coolaquarius1202?feature=mhee

UPDATES

1. My recent work...pg.  1
2. KaJen | KaPi | ViSu...pg.  9
3. Visu | Misha | Mishka | Kapi | Kajen...pg. 15 
4. Kajen | Abhiya | Req avis...pg. 20
5. Req avis...pg. 25
6. Kajen | JW | Abhiya...pg. 27
7. Abhiya | JJ...pg. 31
8. Request avis...pg. 34
9. Abhiya | Kajen | Request avis...pg. 37

(^All the updates above have been deleted by tinypic..so they aint available anymore...😭..However, I have reuploaded most of them in sample work which is the next post...Enjoy!)

10. JW | Agnes | ViSu | Hassan-Bano...pg. 41
11. JW | Request avis...pg. 44, 47
12. KSG Bday Update | JJ avi | Req. Avi...pg. 50
13. KaJen | JW | KSG | TVD | PLL:Ezra&Aria | SRK&PC...pg. 52
14. YuNa | KAM | PLL:Spence&Toby | AG | JW...pg. 58
15. JW| KAM | PKYEK | KaJen | Request avis...pg. 64
16. KaSu | RequestAvis...pg. 69
17. KaJen Anniversary siggies...pg. 73, 78
18. Michelle Tanner | JW...pg. 82
19. KaJen | SeHa | TaniAnurag...pg. 84
20. JW | PH| TylerCaroline | KuchLuvJaisa | MoNaya...pg. 89
21. MoNaya | Sanaya | AnjaanaAnjaani | AbhIya | Friends...pg. 94
22. Jennifer Winget Birthday Update...pg. 102
23. KSG | KaJen | KaSu | Requests...pg. 106
24. Requests | DDLJ | Twilight: BreakingDawn | JW Icons...pg. 113
25. SRK+PC | Shamrita | Premeer | KaJen...pg. 116
26. Harry Potter| Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara | PKYEK | KaJen...pg. 120
27. Harry Potter | Emma Watson...pg. 124

So here is my shop' All the avis are free for use

Do leave ur comments here

Thanks

Hira

Edited by -Hiralious- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hiralious- thumbnail

PM LIST

SaraPari, cool12345, FollowYourHeart, PremkiDeewani,
Shahidlicious,
 Marausha, ..Angel....KaSu_GurTi..

Press the LIKE button below, if u wud like to recieve any pm for the update

Edited by -Hiralious- - 13 years ago
-Hiralious- thumbnail

>Sample Work<

>Some siggies by ME<

Edited by -Hiralious- - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally I got time to comment my hatke response for your gallery

First of all I am soooooo happy you opened a Avi Gallery because you are really talented in making beautiful mindblowing avi's.

Congratulations for making gallery

Btw , you don't have mind so how come you make mind-blowing avi's🤔

Just Kidding😃You are really an amazing Avi Maker and I am Happy you made this gallery..abhi dekhna is gallery ko hit banati ho..

Now coming on your banner😛I love your banner..its so simple yet beautiful

I just love all these 3 avi's..Especially second one the AR hug😳KaJen look so angelic

Woww..Love this avi😳I remember this promo until now..ViSu were the one who made me watch PKYEK and then I fell for KaPi but if it wasn't ViSu I wouldn't watch PKYEK..And this avi is super duper awesome

I just adore sukirti here😳andthis avi's back ground effect just loved itbut one more thing I wanna add this looks scary also🤣I mean the camera directly zooms in and approaches and suku looks back and then its repitition is damn funny

But..but I think this avi I would rank the best if I had to judge about back ground effects..just love the effects you gave to this avi..

You know I adore ViSu off screen than AbhIya on screen.😆
This might be because AbhIya are way too serious and ViSu are cute and happening😳
And I watched this SBS segment , I loved it , one thing I loved was Vivian's shirt😳hayeeee so cute shirt😳and I just love your this avi because of ViSu amazing moments and most importantly the way you made it , its completely fabulous

Completely love the affects here..Amazing back ground effects and nice text font also..😃

This is one of the amazing avi's you made..I mean just look at the avi its so fabulous..Love Abhay's eyes and then the text format , the colour you chose , its amazing..Keep it up..You Rock behna.

Haila very small aviJust mazaakingactually tum usually small avi's nahin banati ho isliye.

I loved AbhIya here their dance on Kuch Khaas hain but I was busy staring at Kabir's jealous face😳He looked so cute there

Haila me gone crazyinstead of tareefing about your avi , I went on Kabirbut behna aakhir mein I am gonna comment about KaPi Avi and you see wo kitna lambha chorha aur hatke hota hain

Coming to the avi , loved this avi also.

Suku looks so cute here😳and thanks so much for capturing such awesome smile of suku and making it as avi..loved the avi.

Yay now time comes for my KaPi

Hira hold your breath , sit with pop corns because this is gonna be biggest comment I will give on one avi

OMG..OMG..OMG what am I seeing?KAPI , OMG they look so damn cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , so magical , so sweet , so januableThey are angelicMy Kabir and Piya both are angelsBehna I love you for this aviThis is the BEST AVI YOU HAVE MADE

Take a bow behnaYou deserve a bow for making such beautiful avi's and

especially for this KaPi AviKaPi are so magical and januable in this avi..thanks

you soooooooo much behna for making their avi's and please make more avi's especially on

that birthday scene of them😳

Aww such simple KaPi avi yet fabulous..you know why? because it is made on KaPi AND it is made by you🤗

Post this avi also , its in my siggy dhabba
You know you leave me speechless after I see your KaPi Avi'sYou know I love KaPi alot so make more avi's on them

Altogether your avi's  fabulous behnaI think I have never admired so much for their creations siggy and avi how much I am admiring your work now😆😆

Except the KSG Siggy maker..I love all her siggies..send me her thread link , okays?😃

But sis I have so manyyyyyy requests..I never saw a Armaan avi from youAnd you know how much I love Armaan siggies and avi'sand how much I am crazy about Armaan and his avi'sso next time you have to make many armaan avi's warna I wont comment

I am sure you will make awesome Armaan avi's next time for your mahi behna

And one more thing , loved all KaPi , KaJen and ViSu avi's and especially KaPi avi's

Make more KaPi and Armaan avi's..Keep up your great work..You rock behna..you rock in making beautiful avi's.

Bus..bus..ye comment parh kar ye dance na shuru kar le na

Just Kidding Behna

P.S : Writing this comment took 1 hour..and I did it this not just to compliment you but to make you feel special.😳

Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
hi hira congo for ur creation m sure it will be hit as mahi is incharge of making dis hit hehehe anyways i loveee da avis' u made loveeee da kajen n KaPi one gr8 work add me in ur pm list btw thnx for pm mahiEdited by Anu_sajan4ever - 13 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congratz hira 🤗
i m sooo happy u open this gall now i can req u hehe
i love urs work
keep rocking
luv
Fatima
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

hi hira congo for ur creation m sure it will be hit as mahi is incharge of making dis hit hehehe anyways i loveee da avis' u made loveeee da kajen n KaPi one gr8 work add me in ur pm list btw thnx for pm mahi

Twinyyyyyyy🤗
Gosh tu online hain?Haila you know moi so much studies and assessments tomorrow.😡
And Awwwww itni tareef😳hayeeeeeee😳abhi nikammi hira bolegi apni tareef math kar😡😈

Okay Moi making Hira's gallery into chat club🤣🤣
But moi gonna post on Hira's gallery tomorrow with hatkestyle hira ke basha mein bole tu essay writing🤣🤣

But twinny can you doone favor?Can you pm your friends to check her gallery also.😃
Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats on ur gallery Hira 🤗 
love ur work...specially PKYEK avis...so pretty...😃
add me in ur pm list 😊 
good luck!!
-Hiralious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

hi hira congo for ur creation m sure it will be hit as mahi is incharge of making dis hit hehehe anyways i loveee da avis' u made loveeee da kajen n KaPi one gr8 work add me in ur pm list btw thnx for pm mahi

anuuuu...lets see if it will be hit or not as mahi is the incharge of making it hit...anything can happen..LOL
and yeah thanksss a lot..will surely add u to the pm list

-Hiralious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -fsn-

Congratz hira 🤗
i m sooo happy u open this gall now i can req u hehe
i love urs work
keep rocking
luv
Fatima

thanksss fattiii