My 2 cents on the Precap

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
So I happen to watch the episode today after many of you forced me too šŸ˜‰ and yes i did liked Aditya Priya( aditya mainly) the girl is kinda wierd awkward right now know the guy from saat phere days so yeah i m biased.Anyways Back to the topic the Precap

So I loved it why because it is something different than usual damsel in distress and her hero saving her. I love that he pushed her in Water ofcourse he will save her later but as they say you only realize the worth and value of life when you are closer to death or if you are dying and priya will learn the value of life and will want to live again after this incident way to go first make her see what she's gonna miss if she dies and than save her so that she never does such stupid acts again

P.s sorry if i offended anyone see ya all later hopefully.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyšŸ¤—............good to see u here hun......
and even tho I havent seen the epi yet.............I know about the precap and yes was highly astonished but impressed with the different approach from a man to a woman who is shattered n broken........
So instead of saving her he actually pushes her.......and I dont know if he will save her or wait till she learns to swim herself coz it seems like Adi is now going to take upon making Priya take the strength in fighting her battles on her own while he will be there by her side supporting her....
It doesn't matter what he will do save or let her learn because both ways it's a w in win i defiantly liked the thing that he pushed her and it totally made me a fan of the person who thought of such a thing and took a different approach than usual stuff

Thank u shilpu for replying
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey!!! u just clear my things , because i was sad that he just push her because that was so different . i like it 
  and i really agree what u said i only watch the show for adi and priya
  it will be so cool to see if he wait until she learns to swim .
i can't wait for tomorrow.

Originally posted by: taman07

hey!!! u just clear my things , because i was sad that he just push her because that was so different . i like it 

Oh Glad i was able to clear Your thoughtsšŸ˜ƒ
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taman07

no doubt adi-priya are gripping part of the show and it would have been great that the show got a better time slot coz this show has lots of potential.......but ya m enjoying the very different approach they are taking.......this is called being unconventialšŸ˜³
pavs thumbnail
ohhhmy god its soooo good to see u fary n shilpa in this forum...u hv started watching maryada after the whole discussion at SR at..n trust me am lovingggg it...i think the soap actually has a diff, interesting script n the actors r all top notch...kamya punjabi n indrani haldar r doing great....but offcourse the show's usp is aditya....wat a guy!! he is a treat to watch n his chemistry with priya is scintillating!!

abt the topic..i think it ws refreshing to see sth diff other than the same old damsel in distress routine...aditya is actually shwoing her the reality in a harsh manner...n tht is required coz she needs to understand tht ending her life is not the solution..standing up for her dignity and integirty is the way ahead

p.s--lovinggggg maryada ..
sajni786 thumbnail
pavs..............dont worry.........u will see lots of familiar faces from SR AT here........including *hold ur breath* .........nitzoooo....

and yes the show's usp is aditya and I am loving the way they have arched his character and he seems to be very intruguing to me.....
Kamya n Indrani are marvelous actressses and Ridhi is doing an impressive job ........not to mention the chemo she shares with Rakesh..............chemistrilicious šŸ˜
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@-Fizzylicious-.  yeah i feel good to now that what is happening now because right after school i watch this show and i was like why he push her , so i was so confuse , thank you so much. 
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Hey, Fizzy! You are from the Bolly forum, right? I have read loads of your post there!

Agree with you on what you said about Priya! Aditya pushing her into the water will probably get her in direct contact with danger and then she will realize that 'thinking' about ending one's life is far easier than actually 'doing' it! I don't think Priya really wants to end her life...she is contemplating doing it...but subconciously, she doesn't want to give up yet! Adi realizes the same and will play upon that emotion, hopefully ending all of Priya's attempt at suicides!

On another note, I feel that Aditya will ask Mr. Pradhan for Priya's hand in marriage and Priya will have to agree for her Father's happiness, because at this point of time, she surely doesn't love Adi or have any wish to get married.