kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rachna does not move from the front of the bull dozer and says do whatever u want to do.  The guy says move u mad girl.  Rachna's dad goes ballistic and says she is not mad and u guys are mad.  Rachna says we have paid the money and the guy says the department says that u havent paid money that means u havent paid.  Bubbly comes and gets really mad at the guy who wants to break the house and the guy calls bubbly aunty mad and Mr. talwar...bubbly's husband says no one calls my bubbly mad...then the department ppl lock the doors of rachna's house and leave and rahul says wont we be able to go inside our house.

Bubbly aunty's son says all this is being done during holidays so we wont be able to do anything...and bubbly says u have this house so dont worry and tells rachna's dad and talwar to go to work and not to worry about kids.  

Bubbly aunty calls anu's house and her dad picks up.  Anu's dad passes the phone to his wife and bubbly aunty says come here with anu and u will have to stay here until late night.  ANu's mom makes an excuse about anu wanting to buy some books and she will bring anu along.  ANu's dad goes to take a bath and anu's mom says we will leave once ur dad leaves.  Anu says how long will we lie to dad and if we cant fight papa then how will we fight thakkraal.  Anu's mom says I think i made a big mistake...fighting against thakkraal without the support of family.  Anu says dont say that u have promised me and if u dont support me now i am not going to back out now.  I am going to support rachna...all this is heard by her dad.  Her dad says i knew u r the one behind all this and he says that the gezer is not done yet and it is still giving cold water...meaning anu's dad DID NOT hear anything.  

Buubly aunty's son says now that anu is with us we are good and we have to ensure we get all fine details.   Then rachna sees the dress given to rachna by thakkraal as a gift and bubbly aunty says this type of dress???  bubbly aunty son's says this can be a good evidence and says rachna you will have to speak up all this in court.  Anu says ....Bacchha Singh...ANu says yes ...that night on farm house he warned her to go inside the house and anu recollects how she wanted to see horses but he forced her to go inside.  if he didnt do that that i wouldnt have reached on time for rachna.

Siddarth sharma. student of principal comes to meet thakkraal.   Thakkraal asks if he knows how to play chess and he says no but he says i will learn as I love learning things that I havent done before.  Thakkraal says in order to be someone's friend u have to know how to be someone's enemy and u have to have FULL trust on one person in order to succeed.  HE shows horse in the chess play and says u did a good job with the prinicpal.  Thakkraal says dead ppl dont matter the live ones matter.  we will meet .  and SIddarth goes.  Bubbly's son says it sounds like bacchha singh was helping u and anu says he wasnt st. fwd as I am not sure whether he was helping or not..  then rachna says but how do we talk to bacchha singh and SP. Diwakar says i will see to that...I have only been suspended and I am still baccha singh's boss.  IF we can separate the two lot of things can come fwd.  

Rachna's dad goes to his house and see a broken wall and then when siddarth comes to meet him.  Siddarth says what is going on and says this is all old tactics...siddarth says i just came to meet u and see how u guys are doing and rachna's dad says we are staying close by why dont u come with us and Siddarth gives an evil look and says i m in a hurry but if u say so I will come with u.  

Thakkraal is talking to two brothers who were asked to mix petrol with oll and they didnt do it.  Thakkral's men drench them with some kind of oil and says can u tell me what type of oil is it...and the guys are begging thakkraal to forgive them and says...u are my friends so i will show u how the oil works and then he burns them alive.  and then bacchha says i will get rid of the bodies.  Thakkraal is singing kabir vani.  

At bubbly's house bubbly says eat and then go and Anu's mom says that i havent informed anyone at home.  SO diwakar says noone should know anything apart from all of us.  No outsiders.  Talwar says if bacchha singh sides with us then our deal is solid.  Anu says rachna will win as she always does.  Anu's mom says to anu  we should go as ur father find out he will be mad and Talwar says thakkraal shouldnt know anu is with us.  DOnt know how his spies get to us.  Meanwhile they show Siddarth walking towards the house with rachna's dad...and anu, her mom and diwakar walking out of the house.

PRE-CAP -  Neighbours come to bubbly's house and says these ppl can not stay in our colony.