kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rachna, dad, diwakar doctor and judge comes to principal's room and Doc says he is no more.  Diwakar is telling his constables that this was a murder and it is a total failure for our department.  Mohit comes and tells rachna to come to the party and bubbly informs that someone died.  Mohit says a relative and rachna says no it was a stranger but he was helping us a lot.  Mohit apologizes.  Mohit later finds out that It was rachna who got molested by thakkral.  

Pincipal student comes and fake cares.  

Thakkrall says i keep on getting calls and everyone is saying rachna accused u of such an alligation.  Bacchaa says dont u think ppl will doubt u as principal died all of a sudden.  Thakkral says principal was going to give a statement against u bacchaa and i do not want other ppl harming u other then me.  Anyways....it was a good day today.

Anu is telling varun her bro that she wants to meet rachna and varun refuses to help.  Anu is beggin varun but he closes the door on her.  Anu's mom comes to her and consoles her and anu says i have seen what the truth is and I am quiet.  

Diwakar comes to rachna's place and says it is hard to prove that someone took the oxygen tube out on purpose.  It could be an accident also.  Rachna;s dad is getting ANGRY and says nothing is coming on our side and rachna has locked herself in the room.  Rachna is looking at her mom's pic and Diwakar walks into her room and sits down and tells rachna that i want to promise u something that i will fight to the end and will get u justice.  It cannot be that thakkral does so many sins and gets saved.  This is my pakka promise.   

Jhanvi and mom are fighting and thakkral says dont talk nasty with ur mom.  Jhanvi says papa i love u and i havent gone shopping with my friends for a long time so can i go shopping.  Thakkral says ok..and jhnavi says my pocket money is over and i cant ask u for money as i didnt come to pooja....thakkral takes money from his wife's purse and gives it to jhanvi.  Jhavi plays pool and scores.  Jhanvi says see papa I learnt ur game quickly.  To learn this game of pool u should play urself according to where the ball is.  Bacchha says thakkral has told me to stay with u jhanvi.

Diwakar is saysing u r putting an inquiry on me, why???  Diwakar's boss blames diwakar as he was pushing the doc to cure principal fast.  so the boss says i might have to suspend u.  on the way out siddhart puts his hand on doc's shoulder and gives an evil smile.  principal dead body at home and thakkraal comes to visit and siddarath and ppl are talking how did principal died so suddenly and we have to find out and thakkraal says i agree and truth should come out.  Thakkral goes and pays his respect to the principal and rachna is looking and thakkraal says sorry i couldnt save ur life to the principal's dead body.   Thakkraal leaves....rachna angrily walks into her home and her dad and bubbly aunty is consoling her.  rachna says i was wrong...truth is not going to prevail.  So many ppl have died already.  insepector jaiswal is also missing.  what is going to happen next.  All this is nonsense...nothing is going to happen.  Nothing.  Anu comes and says it will happen rachna.  Anu and her mom comes in.  There is hope says Anu.  Rachna is not going to lose...and I am with u and I will say the truth.  Everyone is happy.  

PRe-cap - Rachna's house is being demolished.

SORRY I was unwell so couldnt update yesterday