Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thanx sanchu😊Originally posted by: sanchitaroy
I will post the sbs and sbb video. Yes Rajat is doing two dance performances on tere liye - one is dabang and 2nd one tere mast mast so nain with Neha. The dance performance will be shown on thurs or friday when I will be busy in padel hoping. Are I am bengali and that time our fav festival durga puja for which we wait for one whole year. I will try to catch in tv. If not possible I will watch online.😉sbb showed Rajat's dance performance and sbs showed RT-MC in jashn-e-hafta.
wooooww amazing yar....
RT-MC together....looking soooo cute yaar......
thnx alot sanchita n lily...
hey lily can u post pics from SBB also...
the one in which Rajat danced....looking freaking awesome yaar...
just loved to see RT MC together...........
dream cum true.........