sukriti, priya or madhura

Poll

whom do you lyk the most among the three beauties of the show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Abby315 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so who do lyk the most?
suku, priya or madhura?

my choice is definitely priya wal.
i am his big fan since remix days. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sukirti Khandpal...answering since it is not a comparision topic
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is a comparison topic which is not allowed. we dont want anyone destroying peace around here.
Abby315 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

this is a comparison topic which is not allowed. we dont want anyone destroying peace around here.

i am sorry if i have gone against the rules.
i didnt know about it. I just thought to see whose the most popular among the female ladies.
i am not comparing who is good or bad. its just whom do u like the most.
if it is against the rule. u can close the poll
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why comparison isn't allowed on IF? 4 years back, it was like there in every other forum and nothing ruined the peace of that forum...or well lets just say that after the new trend of starone shows begin, it was banned...and the main reason is that the fangroups couldn't respect each other's choice/opinion in the forum/topics!

Now if I like priya wal more and if u like sukriti kandpal more...what does it matter? An actor's performance or her/his future is not destined on how many fans he or she has!!

Like on RF, we have had sooo many comparison topics (in past)...each one has their own opinions and we should just respect that! I think that is what would make this forum more stronger and peaceful, not abandoning the comparison topics!

I agree if later mods decide when we go out of control, but if we just began this forum with mutual understanding and respect towards each other's opinion "in the forum", then frankly no comparison topic can destroy the peace of this forum! πŸ˜›

Neways out of the three, I would go for priya all the way...actually out of any actresses, i would go for priya because she is an inspiration to me and a part of my life! I love her!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I have never seen sukriti much in DMG and what I have seen, she is nice but i am not a fan of her...and don't want to be rude or anything but i dont know who madhura is! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

PS: Besides, isn't IF already comparing with the celebrities of the week and stuff? Now if its done on larger scale, why not on smaller scale? 
Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 13 years ago
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well since i know suku better and more i would go for suku..i have seen any show of priya or madhura so i cant comment on that..but suku is an amezing actresses and i m sure she will rock this show without any doubte..

❀️MONA
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@naps....i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what u syaing is bang bang on dobs but i don't think majority of the IF members r mature enough to understand this basic a fact that u know everyone have their own choices and all thats needed t maintain decorum is respect for each others choice thats abt it we dont have to go to the elaborate ways of banning this and that in the name of peace if we dont want peace if our intentions only r wrong even banning all this wont mak peace happens the feeling to be friends have mutual trust and respect comes form within u cant impose it by such stringent rules regulations and all.....but as i said i dont think IF crowd has reached that sens of maturity so such topics r bound to turn ugly

and as for me personally am not even interested in this competition or whatever because for me theres no competition i m just watchign the show to feel hope rush in and fill every fiber of my being when i see Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on screne OMG OMG cant wait for that first momentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt when this happens

for me its Priya all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay because she isnt a choice she is lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so yeah i wld rather answer d question who btw sukriti and madhura then i wld say sukku anyday coz i reallly like herrrrrr she is such a warm happy go lucky full of positive vibes wala personnnn

and whoever is this madhura guys?? i didnt knwo there were mor leads apart form priya sukku and the two guys?

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Why everytime comparison topics, guyss please let this forum be a peaceful one PLEASE, i beg of you all, dont want this to become another DMG forum where wars don't end! but what amuses me is, people still vote
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

@naps....i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu what u syaing is bang bang on dobs but i don't think majority of the IF members r mature enough to understand this basic a fact that u know everyone have their own choices and all thats needed t maintain decorum is respect for each others choice thats abt it we dont have to go to the elaborate ways of banning this and that in the name of peace if we dont want peace if our intentions only r wrong even banning all this wont mak peace happens the feeling to be friends have mutual trust and respect comes form within u cant impose it by such stringent rules regulations and all.....but as i said i dont think IF crowd has reached that sens of maturity so such topics r bound to turn ugly

and as for me personally am not even interested in this competition or whatever because for me theres no competition i m just watchign the show to feel hope rush in and fill every fiber of my being when i see Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on screne OMG OMG cant wait for that first momentttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt when this happens

for me its Priya all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay because she isnt a choice she is lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so yeah i wld rather answer d question who btw sukriti and madhura then i wld say sukku anyday coz i reallly like herrrrrr she is such a warm happy go lucky full of positive vibes wala personnnn

and whoever is this madhura guys?? i didnt knwo there were mor leads apart form priya sukku and the two guys?

Smritiii πŸ€— πŸ€— Madhura 's full name is Madhura Naik..she appeared in Dill Mill Gayye! and theres a guy called Vishal Gandhi i think in this show, who'll play the leads best friend, so i think Madhura is paired opposite him
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
priya is the best....
i m going to watching this show only for priya.....