Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: taral83

I have actually been in Texas for a little over a year now.......but I have lived most of my life and grew up in NEW JERSEY!!!.......Love it.....and miss it very much.........we are only here because of my dear hubby and his work................Austin is my fav city so far.............I am not really Texan type of girl.............we are hoping to move soon.........😆

You're a JERSEY GIRL!?!?!  Oye!  "Oh no you di-int!"  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

so no more questions???

No worries, there will be more...😆  Give me a bit of time...
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

You're a JERSEY GIRL!?!?!  Oye!  "Oh no you di-int!"  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

😆
saomom thumbnail

I have to admit, I'm dying to hear you talk.  Do you sound like you're from Jersey?  One of the girls that works for me is a Jersey girl and she makes us laugh all the time.  Us Californians are a pretty laid back people and she is all over the map!  What a hoot.  When she goes into full Jersey mode we end up on the floor laughing hysterically.  
taral83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

I have to admit, I'm dying to hear you talk.  Do you sound like you're from Jersey?  One of the girls that works for me is a Jersey girl and she makes us laugh all the time.  Us Californians are a pretty laid back people and she is all over the map!  What a hoot.  When she goes into full Jersey mode we end up on the floor laughing hysterically.  

I never thought i sounded jersey....but my co-workers think I do.....sometimes.........I can't tell..........
taral83 thumbnail
ok guys you got only two more days for questions..................i don't come on the forum very much on the weekend............so give it your best shot.........you snooze you lose.......😆.......