Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
A Midnight Adventure

The soft knocking sound somewhere jolted him right out of bed, and he strained his ears, trying to figure out what it was. But, not hearing anything, he fell back down, burying himself under the covers.

Rap.Rap.
The knocking sound once again. He turned his head in the direction of the window, only to see a hand knocking away. Someone was at the window! A burglar?! What in the name of heaven was going on?!

Cautiously, he grabbed hold of the big fat dictionary lying on his side table, and made his way over to the window, intent on finding out who this intruder was. It was dark, and he could barely see anything, but he definitely could hear the creaking sound of the window as the person tried to get inside.

And so, Prem decided to be smart, positioning himself behind the curtains, ready to knock the person unconscious with a good hit on the head, and bash them repeatedly.

The person slowly put their foot on the ground, trying to be as quiet as possible as they made their way inside.

He then heard the voice call out.

"Prem?"

And that caused him to swivel around immediately, ready to grab the person as he recognized their voice. But unfortunately, he dropped the book, the big fat book, in the process, right on the poor person's foot.

"OW! OWOWOWOW! Prem is this how you greet visitors?!" the person screeched, as they fell to the ground with a thud.

"Oops." Prem said apologetically as he rushed over to the person's aid, grabbing their head and looking at them intently.

"Heer. What in the name of heaven are you doing in my room at 11:30 at night?" he asked,  as realization dawned over him with a look of astonishment and puzzlement etched on his face.

And she merely wrapped her arms around him in response, hugging him tightly, burrowing her head in his chest.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Only after Prem had carried her over to the bed did she slowly look up to see the questioning look in his eyes, the one which said What are you doing here? Are you crazy? He merely lifted an eyebrow, demanding an explanation.

"Premmmmm. I missed you" she moaned into his chest.

And he melted.

Bringing his arms around her, he smoothed her hair down, placing a soft kiss on her head, "Heer I knoww. I missed you too, but what was the need to come down here to my house?" he asked calmly.

"What do you mean the need to come down here? It's been forever since I've seen you and I wanted to see you."

"Heer, darling, didn't we discuss this on the phone two hours ago?" he sighed.

Flashback:

"Heer. I know it's been three weeks, but what will your parents say if they find me at the front door at 9 o'clock at night?"he said, plopping down on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"They'll just think that their future son-in-law is very eager to meet his fiance. Come on Prem. I want to see you" she whined.

"No. They'll think they're marrying their daughter off to some paagal. Heer we'll see each other tomorrow anyways, when we go shopping for the wedding" he answered.

"
But Prem, it's been three whole weeks since I've seen my fiance. Stupid business meetings in London. Come on seriously? Just climb on the pipes or something. Please Prem" she begged into the phone.

But he was adamant and unyielding.

She hated him. What a stubborn Fiance. Uff.

No.

She didn't hate him. She only hated him SOMETIMES. Like when he didn't listen to her.

But usually, she loved him. He was her Prem. Heer's Prem.

"Humph Fine. If you don't come down here, I'll do what I have to do" she responded angrily before slamming the phone shut.

End of Flashback

"So you're saying I just should have paid more attention to your threats huh?" he asked smiling. "But then again, I never knew that my goody goody fiance would be willing to sneak out of her house in the middle of the night, and climb pipes and everything to see me" he chuckled.

"Premmmm" she whined softly hitting him on the chest, embarrassed at the teasing.

"Hey... I just didn't think you would. Considering I mean, Isn't it usually the man's job to do all this desperate pining away, and sneaking out of the house? I'm just shocked...that's all" he replied cheekily, not letting go of the opportunity to tease her.

"Humph. As they say, desperate times call for desperate measures." she retorted angrily, as she got out of the bed and made her way over to the window, folding her arms across her chest.

Prem got up and went behind his fiance, and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to himself. "Hmm Jaan, I love you for doing this" he whispered softly, placing kisses along her shoulder.

Heer tried to push him away, but he only tightened his grip on her.  "Premm. Prem Stoppp" she tried unsuccessfully. The minute he softly bit her earlobe, she lost control of her senses. Anything more than a mere peck on the cheek made her turn into jello, the knee wobbling, butterflies in her stomach kind. A bright red blush appeared on her cheeks as she thought of how he could still make her feel like she had fallen in love only two days ago, not two years ago.

And she sighed peacefully, a sweet smile adorning her face, as she leaned back into his arm, and the two tumbled on the bed, holding each other close as they whispered sweet nothings and cuddled.

The knocking on the door jolted the two out of their sleep. "Prem Bhaiya! OPEN the DOOR!" yelled Veera.

Prem's arms were tightly wrapped around Heer and they were both lying down on the bed, her head resting on his chest. They both began to sit up with a jerk.. OW! They winced in pain as they hit each other's heads and scrambled to get out of the bed.

"Heer. Tu jaa or bathroom mein wait kar. I'll call you outside when Veera leaves" whispered Prem as he frantically shoved her into the bathroom.

Straightening out his clothes and hoping he was looking presentable, Prem turned to open the door, not once bothering to glance back and check his room.

"Bhaiya. Why did it take you so long to open the door?" questioned an angry Veera, pushing Prem out of her way as she came inside.

"I...uh...I was in the bathroom..." stuttered Prem, looking around the room nervously.
And then he caught sight of something on the ground near his bedside table. Heer's sandals! HEER'S SANDALS!

"Ve..Veera..what did you want?" Prem asked, desperately trying to get his intruding sister out of the room before she saw.

"Um..Maa wanted you downstairs for pooja. It's already 7:00 in the morning" sighed an exasperated Veera, rolling her eyes at her brother.

"Oh..Shit! I didn't realize it was so late...umm....tell her I'll be right downstairs. Now uh leave" Prem said, shoving trying to shove her out the door.

"PB. Why are you in such a hurry to kick me out? Hiding something here? Like maybe Heer Bhabhi?" winked Veera.

"He..Heer? Why would she be here? There's no Heer here. Now go!" Prem's tension began to rise as beads of sweat formed on his forehead.

Veera crossed her eyebrows, a look of suspiciousness crossing over her face, and she raised her hands up in defeat, "Fine fine...I'm leaving...you keep your secret to yourself" and saying so she turned to look into the room one last time.

And she caught sight of something.

She literally pushed Prem aside as she ran towards the bed, and picked up the dupatta, a bright red dupatta that was partially hidden under the covers. Looking at it with a smirk on her face, Veera slowly turned around, gave her brother a questioning glance and showed him the dupatta.

SHIT! A Dupatta?! Oh god.

"So....uh PB I didn't know you have the habit of sleeping with Heer Bhabhi's dupattas!"

"I...um...it was...it was a part of Heer's present..I got her something from..um..my trip..."

"Oh really? So now where's the rest of the salwar? Or is it a case of the missing salwar, where you only have the dupatta?.....So tell me, where is Heer Bhabhi hiding?"

"Your Heer Bhabhi is at home, probably sleeping. You know how she loves to sleep right?"

Heer gasped, the audacity of the man! Making her look bad in front of her future family. She would get him back.

"Right...right, and I believe you." smirked Veera, and she turned away as if she was leaving the room.

But unfortunately for Prem, she made another stop, near the bedside table this time, and pointed out the sandals. "PB. Do you think I'm blind or stupid? I'm not going to ask. But get her out before I bring Ma inside!" Veera smirked, as she ran outside to call Gayatri.

Prem sighed, he was screwed. No doubt about it. Making his way into the bathroom, he pulled Heer outside, placing a firm kiss on her lips, and Heer instantly melted in his arms, forgetting her anger just like she had done the night before. "Prem. We're going to get caught. I should leave" whispered Heer, as she heard the footsteps on the stairs.

Holding her by one arm and pulling her back into him, as she twirled round and round until she landed on his chest, Prem bent down, brushing his lips across her ears, as he said, a small grin on his face "My darling Heer...There's no way out of this one. We'll take the punishment....and we'll take it together" he winked.

Unfortunately, their punishment was staying away from each other until the wedding, which was TWO weeks away, with Veera and Meher as their constant bodyguards. There was no escape this time!

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
WOW that was brilliant. Heer what a daring. Came to see Prem at his home when it should have been the other way round.
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeeeeeeee too good very cute os
-Jyo- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was simply superb
loved the way heer climb the pipe & sneek in prems room
Prem teasing heer was hilarious
Keep writing such wonderfull things
Madum when r u going to update ur ffs??????????????

soapsick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
brill!! So unconventional! She sneeked into his house!! 😲😍
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME OS 👏👏......................... do moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it ws awesome!!!!!
daredevil heer!!!!!
liked it!!!!
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Very beautiful os !
Loved it !
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
woww...heer climbing the pipe to see prem....this shud be prems job....luvd their sweet scenes....lovely....keep writing like this
suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
naina....
awsome ...!
heer came to prem's room in the midnight .....wow!!so prem is trapped now from both sides..😉
meher ,veera .mom and all fly in one side and his heer who thinks of paying him back for his innocent remark on her sleep...😆
'bechara...'
continue soon
and your other ff's too dear...its been real long ....are you busy now  a days...?