may 18th: Batori engagement still on, but...

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Gajraj is seated in the living room w/ everyone, still saddened by Rajkishore's betrayal.  Jai goes to him and suggests that since the culprit has been discovered to be chacha-ji, Jamu is no longer in danger, and so he requests that his engagement to Batori be called off.  Gajraj tells him that it's still on and will happen on the annointed hour, but assures him that if Jamuniya recovers before then, then he will call it off.  Ramlali is not happy hearing of that possibility.

Bodhan that night has a nightmare that Batori is walking down the corridor, and is suddenly strangulated (this was last night's precap).  He wakes up w/ a start, and is scared of what might happen to Batori, but Ramlali mocks him for his fears, and tells him that the danger is past.  Radharani arrives w/ a whole bunch of jewelry as saghai, and this time, Ramlali somewhat graciously thanks him.  Batori & Chatori come in, and when Chatori helps herself to some jewelry, Batori starts a fight w/ her over this, and eventually, Ramlali kicks Chatori out, after the latter mocks Batori for being the 2nd wife of someone who ain't over his 1st (Glad someone pointed this obvious fact out.)

Naina - Rajkishore's daughter - arrives @ the haveli next day, and apologizes to Gajraj for what her father had done.  Gajraj tells her that while that hurt, he has nothing against the rest of the family, and tells Naina that she's welcome there anytime.  Naina leaves, and Harihar asks Gajraj whether to invite Kuber & Padmavati, given what Gajraj just said?  Gajraj agrees.

The wedding preparations are underway, and Gajraj calls Bali, and tells him that Girja mayi has given them statues of Rama & Sita (the Rama statue looked like it had a mustache ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)  and asked that it be installed @ the south.  He delegates this task to Bali.  The Jaimuniya scene - Jai begging Jamu to recover so that he isn't forced to break his marriage vows to her. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

At the chota haveli - Rajkishore's house - Kuber receives the invitation to Batori's wedding and is angered, and rips apart that invitation.  He tells his mom that Gajraj is doing this just to rub it in, and not being genuine about inviting them.  This time, Padmavati asks him not to do things rash, but to learn from his father's experience.  Kuber tells him that that's the outlook of a coward, while he is a Thakur (i.e. kshatriya) and will avenge his father's humiliation.

Naina comes in and tells him that their father betrayed the trust Gajraj had placed in them.  Kuber accuses her of being a sell-out, but Naina tells him that she's only telling him the truth, and that Gajraj and those in the big haveli were their family, not their enemies.  Kuber is furious and set to leave, but Naina warns him that if he tries to hurt anyone in the haveli, she will not stay silent.

Precap: This time, Ramlali goes to Jamuniya's room in an attempt to strangle her.

Comments

I'm glad Batori's wedding is not yet off, since both Kuber & Ramlali need to be downed.  I was disappointed that Batori's death was just Bodhan's nightmare, but I do hope that Kuber targets Batori next.  If he pulls it off, that gets rid of one character.  I am, however, rooting for Adesh-Chatori, so hope that one isn't destroyed.

I do fear for Naina, since Kuber can't afford to have her blab to Gajraj or anybody about his plans.  I don't see her in a romantic relationship, although she looks sweet, and I don't see what other role she plays, so I think she may be one of the next to die.

Just wonder whether Ramlali's attempt will be foiled by Jai, or by Jamu herself, the way she foiled Padmavati.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Virsha...

when is jamu gonna wake up from coma???
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Vrisha , great update.  Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

I am also for Chatori & Aadesh alliance.  I do hope that Batori is Kuber's next target.  Hopefully Jai will stop or walk in on Ramlali's efforts to strangle Jamu. Jamu herself might wake up and stop her too. I hope that Bhavna is back very soon and that she is feeling healthy.
sd_384 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice update vrisha.. lets see what happens next and as agreed to gajraj to bring in Kuber's family in havelli.. i think it will again start redicilous cat fight amognst ramlai, padmavati and ghunghru.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Anna

Tonight's episode might have Jamu wake up - the promos show her twitching

If not tonight, either tomorrow or day after.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice update vrisha
still not watching the show
i will watch the show only after the exit of bodhan family from the show
i dont want chaori-batori to b in the show
hoping to see another decent girl with aadesh & decent girls with other brothers too ......
still crap is going on in the show !!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Sita, Jamu will wake up tomorrow, so  the show should pick up๐Ÿ˜Š Hopefully we will get  better plots with this turn of events.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks mallika
i will def watch the show today for jamu
thanks God she wud b out of her slumber finally !!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Yeah, Sleeping Beauty is finally waking up and she will stop her Prince Jai from marrying her evil cousin Batori.๐Ÿ˜†