ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Sorry for the late update….

The show starts with rukmi running to MS and asking how he is and rukmi's mom is looking for rasel and she says to gheesu I thought you to talk to rasel and rukmi says I was close to phone so I picked it up and where is she why did you not get her you just want to show that you care she does not and rukmi tries to explain but she keeps going on and on and she says mom she is pregnant and she is surprise but gets all happy and tells MS and he also gets happy and tells rukmi to make anything sweet she like (She is so matlbi) rasel is feeling very uneasy for not going and ranbeer tells her that he is very happy that she did not go because of the child and then tells her that he can give the cell phone to rukmi so you don't have to worry so much and rasel says she left and he says I will give it to driver to give to her I should of done it long time ago and then says I will go give it to driver but rasel tells him that don't leave her alone she is feeling uneasy and he says okay and says I will stay buy you only Rukmi takes her kanna out and puts bangle on side and ghishu comes running telling rukmi MS coughing blood again and vikrams bhabi comes and says I told your mom that you should take him to hospital since ayurvedic medication is not working but no one listens and rukmi says I will take him but how much money and rukmi's mom comes out of room and hold bangels and says we have these we will sell this and get it done and bhabi leaves as she says I will make arrangements for hospital. Rukmi's mom ask where she got the bangles form did she steal it form rasel I mean how did you get hold of such expensive bangles and rukmi is quiet and does not want to tell truth but her mom keeps talking and gheesu ask why would my sister steal and MS is so ill he also yells at her and she does not listen and rukmi says it was for rasel but ranbeer gave my size to jewelers so then he gave it to me but her mom won't believe her and says oh well we will have to sell it anyways to get your fathers health done and has that cunning smile on her face (she is so matlabi) and the show ends on rukmi as she does not want to sell them since ranbeer gave it to her (then why bring it home)