ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The show starts with rasel getting ready (in the evening?) and remembers the time when ranbeer put ring on her she looks at the clock and says he told he will be back in hour or two I think when it comes to ranbeer comes and says how can I forget my heart and calls her to him as she runs to him she falls on bed realizing she is seeing him and says I think I am going crazy and ranbeer says maybe and rasel says you stop bothering me and its real ranbeer and says why? And she touches him and she realizes and gets all shy and he says ware you missing me this much and she says no and he kisses on her forehead and moomal come sin room says I have to talk to you alone and he says I got married you need to knock and she says well if the door was close I would and he say ok ok whatever you say tell front of rasel and moomal says what I need to say I might not be able to say front of bhabisa and rasel tells him to go. In moomal's room ranbeer asks her what is it say it already and momal says I am in love and ranbeer ask with who and she shays with mohit singh and ranbeer ask then why play that game when he came to ask for rishata at our house he could of just told us and moomal says it was my idea I wanted everyone to say yes and ranbeer says then its still no because of your kundli's and moomal begins to cry ranbeer says I know you are sad now but you will see later it was right choice and moomal says fine if I runaway and get married to mohit and people point finger at me it will be our fault and ranbeer slaps her and kakasa comes there and kakasa and komal and ranbeer talk about momoal going to deli to leave with some relative. Komal goes to talk to moomal and moomal tried to explain she wants to marry on ly him and komal says no and slaps her for talking abck to her mom and making fake excuses that she was remembering her dad and does not want to get married and moomla tires to explain but her mom says the decision is final and leaves the room with moomal crying. Chanchel tells kaksa that she knew all this and how can someone not see it when my brother even told moomal's parent and kakasa says ok just because I am listing to you does not mean you say anything and chanchel syas everyone think I talk rudely and kakasa just leaves form there when she says that moomals took her father's death granted. Rukmi comes with beg and moomal blames her that because of you moomal says I am in this position and rukmi says I did not do anything I did not even tell anyone as rasel is my sister I think of you same way moomal says if you do then go tell mohit for me that I am going to Delhi and rukmi thinks and goes to rasel and tells her that moomal and rohit really love one and rasel how do you know have you met him and rukmi says yes when he use to come here to see her and rasel why did you not tell me and ranbeer says because she wanted to take revenge and I am not gone let you do it and rukmi says moomal told me and ranbeer says don't take her name to get out of trouble and rasel was gone say something but rukmi stops her and ranbeer says there is big difference between you and yur sister you only think of yourself and ruin everyone's lives and your sister think of others and help me save mine, but now rasel won't even take your side if you don't belive ask her yourself rasel looks uncomfortable and rukmi looks sad and show ends on rukmi.