Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I haven't seen tonight's episode yet. Gonna watch in now and then will come back here in 45 mins⭐️ But before I leave, awesome avis everyone👏👏👏
Took some caps to get some siggies :P
Oye chup karo shru I do a lot of kaam u know🤣 I am a good working child😃😃😃
So I guess I really had nothing to do, thus, I ended up capturing the raw and passionate mirror break scene, which by far has been my favorite scene so far. It engrossed me in its depth that I began to start analyzing after viewing it and that rarely ever happens with me if the talk is of Tellywood. Sadly, I am not fond of the stuff I am about to show off, because it doesn't capture the true essence of the scene even by a percent.
On a second note, I don't even like the suggested saying used on the AVI.