ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

The show starts with the madansingh begging thakur to give one more thought to the mistake my dauter made and thakur says rajupt in past has killed their kids over this so don't make me feel bad and if it was my daughter I would not spare her either and they leave. Deep is with jumri and he gives her one more gift and his mom calls and tells that he has to go drop off rukmi and her dad because the decision was made for them to get out of this haveli a deep says I will be there. Ranbir is still buzzed from drinking so much liquor and he still asking if rukmi has left yet and they say no and deep tells him we will drink later and celebrate since I am going to drop them out back to their village and ranbirs sister says he still his buzz and Deep gets mad and say don't talk back to your elders. Dadisa prays to god that don't let her out please take all this bitterness out of my families mind and pray for everyone to get some brain enough to stop rukmi but as rukmi leaves the house she tries to touch the feet of elders but no one is caring and as she leaves the step out the diya at temple fades away and dadisa gets shock. Rukmi looks back to the haveli to see ranbir looking back but he does not care and looks down and rukmi keeps staring at him (he can't do eye contact since he know he is guilty) dadisa comes running down saying stop her before something bad happens the pandit had said that if rukmi leaves ranbir and the family will face big trouble no one believes her and says nothing bad will happen because I care of what people will think so I will get ranbir get married to someones else and dadisa says you are scared of people but not of GOD when he strikes back no one will even know what hit just remember that, and the servant hears all this. At the village Deep threatens madansing that he will make his life leaving hell. As they were getting into the village rukmi takes her payaals(anklets) out and the old budha who was to marry him comes there and ask where are they coming from and show ends on rukmi's shock face.

sorry for the delay...