Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

_Pic Update_

Hola Amigas!πŸ€— Here's another Pic Update, this time featuring Ram Kahani and the blessings Sitaji and Ramji give Hanumanji. Get ready for some major water works.😭
And sorry, was too busy this time so I could not add my copyright.

Ram Kahaani, Suno Re Ram Kahaani (The Story of Shri Ram as sung by Lord Hanuman)

very very touching pics 😭
loving all the pics
dara singhas hanuman & deepika as Sitaji both so natural & so emotional

thanks for these pics lalitha
this scene is very very emotional !!!
loving the natural expressions on DARA SINGH & DEEPIKAS faces !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sita11

wow !!!very divine & cute siggy lalithaπŸ˜›

the quote is too good !!πŸ‘

& thanks lalitha for liking my creation !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much for liking this siggie Sita!😳

And you're very welcome!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

very very touching pics 😭

loving all the pics
dara singhas hanuman & deepika as Sitaji both so natural & so emotional

thanks for these pics lalitha
this scene is very very emotional !!!
loving the natural expressions on DARA SINGH & DEEPIKAS faces !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

You're welcome Sita, I'm glad you like the pics!πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, the expressions on Hanumanji and Sitaji's faces were soooo emotional and made us cry throughout this song.😭
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a ton for this pic update Lallikins! They're perfect for our siggie exchange πŸ˜‰ I also love love love the last part with Shri Ram, it's tooooo touching... esp when Shri Ram has his hand on Hanuman's head and Shiv Bhagwan is feeling it on his own... sooooooo deep, that scene always gives me chills 😭 Plus, love that Shiv Bhagwaan actor, he looks so gentle and benevolent compared to other onscreen Shivji's... and kinda cute too 😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Okay Guys, here is my first contribution to the lyrics collection of this CC. I did the lyrics and translation of Ram Kahani, and before posting it I'd like to give a big thank you to Lola for revising it and correcting my mistakes for me before I posted it here.πŸ€— Thanks a bunch Lola!

Ram Kahani, Suno Re Ram Kahani The story of Ram, Everyone Listen to the Story of Ram
Ram Kahani, Suno Re Ram Kahani The story of Ram, Everyone Listen to the Story of Ram
Kahat Sunat Aave... To Recite and Hear this Saga
Kahat Sunat Aave, Ankhiyon Mein Paani To Recite and Hear this Saga brings tears to one's eyes
Ram Kahani, Suno Shri Ram Kahani The story of Ram, Everyone Listen to the Story of Shri Ram
Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram Shri Ram's Name is Victorious, May Victory be Ram's
Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram Shri Ram's Name is Victorious, May Victory be Ram's

Dashrath Ke Rajadulaare, Kaushalya Ki Aankh Ke Taare The Darling of Dashrath, The Very Light of Kaushalya's Eyes
Ve Suryavansh Ke Suraj, Ve Raghukul Ke Ujiyaare The Sun of the Sun Dynasty, The Radiance of the Raghus
Raajiv Nayan Bole Madhu Bhari Vaani His Lotus eyes speak words filled with sweetness
Ram Kahani, Suno Shri Ram Kahani The story of Ram, Everyone Listen to the Story of Shri Ram

Shiv Dhanush Bhang Prabhu Karke Breaking Shiva's great Bow
Le Aaye Sita Varke The Lord won Sita for his Bride
Shiv Dhanush Bhang Prabhu Karke Breaking Shiva's great Bow
Le Aaye Sita Varke The Lord won Sita for his Bride
Ghar Tyag Bhaye Vanvaasi A hermit he turned, sacrificing his home 
Pitu Ki Aagya Sir Dharke To Honor a Father's word
Lakhan Siya Le Sang... Accompanied by Lakshman and Sita 
Lakhan Siya Le Sang, Chhodi Rajdhaani Accompanied by Lakshman and Sita, he left the Royal City
Ram Kahani, Suno Re Ram Kahani For Such is the story of Ram, Everyone Listen to the Story of Ram

Khal Bhesh Bikshu Ka Dharke A Demon donning an ascetic's garb
Bhiksha Ka Aagrah Karke Insisted on Receiving Alms
Khal Bhesh Bhikshu Ka Dharke A Demon donning an ascetic's garb
Bhiksha Ka Aagrah Karke Insisted on Receiving Alms
Us Janak Suta Sita Ko, Chhal Bal Se Le gaya Harke He thus abducted Janak's daughter Sita through force and deceit.
Bada Dukh Paave.... Such Sorrow has she borne...
Bada Dukh Paave, Raja Ramji Ki Rani Such Sorrow has she borne, this Sita, beloved Queen of King Ram
Ram Kahani, Suno Re Ram Kahani For Such is the story of Ram, Everyone Listen to the Story of Ram

Shri Ram Ne Mohe Pathaayo Shri Ram has sent me
Main Ram Doot Ban Aayo I have come as Ram's envoy
Shri Ram Ne Mohe Pathaayo Shri Ram has sent me
Main Ram Doot Ban Aayo I have come as Ram's envoy
Sita Maa Ki Seva Main, Raghuvar Ka Sandesa Laayo To serve Mother Sita, I bring a message from the Lord of the Raghus
Aur Sang Laayo... With me I have brought...
Aur Sang Laayo, Prabhu Mudrika Nishaani With me I have brought the Lord's ring as a token
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Thanks a ton for this pic update Lallikins! They're perfect for our siggie exchange πŸ˜‰ I also love love love the last part with Shri Ram, it's tooooo touching... esp when Shri Ram has his hand on Hanuman's head and Shiv Bhagwan is feeling it on his own... sooooooo deep, that scene always gives me chills 😭 Plus, love that Shiv Bhagwaan actor, he looks so gentle and benevolent compared to other onscreen Shivji's... and kinda cute too 😳

You're welcome Loli! Yeah, I had your amazing siggies in my mind when I made them!πŸ˜‰ 

Soooo agree with you about the Shiv/Hanuman part, I just love the entire Sundar Kand part, esp the line where Shiv tells Parvathi that he will not accept the prayers of people who do not first worship Ram, and later on when Ram builds the Shiv Ling in Rameshwaram, he says that he who is not a true devotee of Shiva can never be a devotee of Ram. It showed the deep devotion between the two, and also that both were the same only.😍

Heehee, yeah, the Shiv actor really was both good and kind looking.😳
sitakshii thumbnail
great guns to u lalitha for translating the RAM KAHANI song into ENGLISH πŸ‘πŸ‘

lalitha now ur HINDI is really improving πŸ˜³πŸ‘

thanks to lola also for directing u in the HINDI  translations 😳

the song RAM KAHANI suno bhai RAM KAHANI is very very melodious πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Ravindra jain sang this song so soulfully & perfecto expressions on MR DARA SINGHS face on this song !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
sitakshii thumbnail
here a creation for our surya dev shishya HANUMANJI
i hv used the background of sunrays
& Hanumanji doing namaskar 😊

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

great guns to u lalitha for translating the RAM KAHANI song into ENGLISH πŸ‘πŸ‘

lalitha now ur HINDI is really improving πŸ˜³πŸ‘

thanks to lola also for directing u in the HINDI  translations 😳

the song RAM KAHANI suno bhai RAM KAHANI is very very melodious πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Ravindra jain sang this song so soulfully & perfecto expressions on MR DARA SINGHS face on this song !!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Sita!πŸ€— 

Lol, my Hindi is still as terrible as everπŸ˜†, but I listened to Ram Kahani soooooo many times that some of the words were embedded into me, and of course, thanks to Lola for editing the many mistakes I still had.😳

Yeah, Ram Kahani is sooooo melodious, I just feel so emotional when listening to it.😳 Honestly, I don't think anyone could have done Hanumanji's expressions during the whole song better than Dara Singh, he really mastered the role of Lord Hanuman. I especially love these pics, he looks like he truly understood the pain of Sitaji.😭
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

here a creation for our surya dev shishya HANUMANJI

i hv used the background of sunrays
& Hanumanji doing namaskar 😊

Wow, superb creation, Sita!πŸ‘ The sun's rays really brighten up the pic of Dara Singh, and the stars look sooooooooooooo nice as the border!πŸ˜ƒ And the cropping came excellent, I love all your creations Sita! They're so bright and colorful!πŸ˜›
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago