Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

You're welcome Lola.😊 I too loved reading the articles, it really makes you respect him so much more than you already did. And imagine, he won the Padma Shri title. Do you know how hard it is to get that title?😲 Only veryyyy gifted people get it, really, RS is grrreeeeaaaaat!👏⭐️

Agree with you! I saw the movie, and it's really good. Arun Govil totally fits as Lord Venkateswara.

Aww, you're welcome dear. I'm back to my 'romantic' mood so couldn't resist.😉

And thanks a looooooooooooooooooooooot for the song lyrics! I just LOVE that song so much, I listen to it over and over in my MP3 player every day.👏😃 Lol, take your time with the translations. You really don't have to do it either, I memorized the meaning from the many times I heard it.😆

Lol you with my LakhanUrmi, me with your multistarrer "prem jagat"... we're gonna be spreading that romantic mood all through IF in no time 😆
Most welcome for the lyrics hon, my pleasure... I love it too, esp like I've said, the variation in the way RJain sings the "anboli aagya" part abt Dashrath 😭 If you got the mp3 off the gokul shri krishna youtube vids though, you might have a little gap at that part bcuz that's where it continues into a 2nd vid... if so, let me know, I'll upload my continuous version for you 😃
and lol now you tell me, I finished the translation on MS word the second I got back home, signed in at IF, went to "my posts" and just added the whole thing... THEN I scroll down and read this post 😡😆 J/k, someone somewhere will need and read and enjoy it... it's all good 😆
Anywayz, on to "Prem Jagat" lyrics, as part of mission romantic mood 😉

Re Manva, Prem Jagat Ka Saar X2 – Oh Heart, Love Is The Foundation Of The Universe

Prem Pujarin Radhe Rani, X2 – Queen Radha Is The Devotee Of Love                  

Krishna Prem Avtaar – Krishna Is Love Incarnated

Re Manva, Prem Jagat Ka Saar - Oh Heart, Love Is The Foundation Of The Universe

Prem Ki Murli, Prem Ki Jamuna – His Flute Is All Love, Love Makes Up The Yamuna River

Prem Hi Radhe, Prem Hi Krishna – Love Is Radha, Love Is Krishna

Ek Duje Ke Yeh Anuraagi – They Are Each Other's Beloveds

Sab Mein Jagaaye Prem Ki Trishna – In One And All, They Awaken A Loving Longing

Prem Mein Doobe Praan Karat Hai X2 – Souls Drowned In Love Do

Prem Ki Jai Jaikaar – Sing The Praises Of Love

Re Manva, Prem Jagat Ka Saar X2 - Oh Heart, Love Is The Foundation Of The Universe

Prem Dagar Pe Chalte Chalte – Walking Along The Path Of Love

Bhakti Ki Paavan Nadiyaan Aaye – You Come Across The Pure Rivers Of Devotion

Bhakti Ki Nadiyaan Behte Behte – The Rivers Of Devotion, As They Flow,

Prem Ke Saagar Mein Kho Jaaye – Get Lost In The Ocean Of Love

Bhakti Ke Dono Or Prem Hai X2 – On Both Sides Of Devotion Is Love

Bhakti Khadi Majhdhaar – Devotion Stands Within It

Re Manva Prem Jagat Ka Saar X2 - Oh Heart, Love Is The Foundation Of The Universe

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lola610

WOWWWW... this one's a real stunner Lali - am snagging it right now!Aww, thanks dear!🤗 So glad you like it! Lol I had that line in mind for something just like this, with all our fav RS couples in one of those enchanted forest backgrounds, but then Aish asked for another Lakhan Urmi so I made it with just them... and was also worried about crowdedness since I can't really box pics (I can "cookie cutter" them lol, like the heart-shaped pic in the UrmiLakhan one, but no outline)... but you can, so it came out beautiful!Aww, thanks again. Hmm, if you have a 'cookie cutter' tool, you should have a 'box tool' too, strange. Great choice of pics (including the enchanted forest 😆), and very cool how you incorporated Nitish too!Thanks! I wanted to add Nitish with Roopali but then realized that she's Draupadi and not Rukmini.😆 And then I was sad that I couldn't pair up poor Nitish with anyone (because I don't have a pic of BRC's Rukmini and I don't like their Radha), but then I was like, since Krishna is Love Incarnated, he doesn't have to be paired with anyone because he spreads love everywhere.😃😆 Lol, I know, I'm weird. Belissimo, bravo 👏
Lol now we each have a romantic siggie made by each other... what does that say 😕😆😆That we're going to grow up to be two old grandmommies still making Ramayan and SK siggies on the computer for each other instead of the traditional 'knitting by the fireplace'.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Lol you with my LakhanUrmi, me with your multistarrer "prem jagat"... we're gonna be spreading that romantic mood all through IF in no time 😆
Most welcome for the lyrics hon, my pleasure... I love it too, esp like I've said, the variation in the way RJain sings the "anboli aagya" part abt Dashrath 😭 If you got the mp3 off the gokul shri krishna youtube vids though, you might have a little gap at that part bcuz that's where it continues into a 2nd vid... if so, let me know, I'll upload my continuous version for you 😃
and lol now you tell me, I finished the translation on MS word the second I got back home, signed in at IF, went to "my posts" and just added the whole thing... THEN I scroll down and read this post 😡😆 J/k, someone somewhere will need and read and enjoy it... it's all good 😆

Re Manva, Prem Jagat Ka Saar X2 ' Oh Heart, Love Is The Foundation Of The Universe

Prem Pujarin Radhe Rani, X2 ' Queen Radha Is The Devotee Of Love                  

Krishna Prem Avtaar ' Krishna Is Love Incarnated

Prem Ki Murli, Prem Ki Jamuna ' His Flute Is All Love, Love Makes Up The Yamuna River

Prem Hi Radhe, Prem Hi Krishna ' Love Is Radha, Love Is Krishna

Ek Duje Ke Yeh Anuraagi ' They Are Each Other's Beloveds

Sab Mein Jagaaye Prem Ki Trishna ' In One And All, They Awaken A Loving Longing

Prem Mein Doobe Praan Karat Hai X2 ' Souls Drowned In Love Do

Prem Ki Jai Jaikaar ' Sing The Praises Of Love

Re Manva, Prem Jagat Ka Saar X2 - Oh Heart, Love Is The Foundation Of The Universe

Prem Dagar Pe Chalte Chalte ' Walking Along The Path Of Love

Bhakti Ki Paavan Nadiyaan Aaye ' You Come Across The Pure Rivers Of Devotion

Bhakti Ki Nadiyaan Behte Behte ' The Rivers Of Devotion, As They Flow,

Prem Ke Saagar Mein Kho Jaaye ' Get Lost In The Ocean Of Love

Bhakti Ke Dono Or Prem Hai X2 ' On Both Sides Of Devotion Is Love

Bhakti Khadi Majhdhaar ' Devotion Stands Within It

Re Manva Prem Jagat Ka Saar X2 - Oh Heart, Love Is The Foundation Of The Universe

Wow, thanks a lot for this song! The lyrics are precious for romantic siggies on any of the couples!😛

Lol, sorry for 'making you do the translations' before you could see my post.😆 It was purely un- (er) intentional!😉

How did you know my MP3 was from the Gokul Shree Krishna vids? Wow, if you have the whole song without the break, plzzzzz can you upload it for me???😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
  Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail

Wow, thanks a lot for this song! The lyrics are precious for romantic siggies on any of the couples!😛

Lol, sorry for 'making you do the translations' before you could see my post.😆 It was purely un- (er) intentional!😉

How did you know my MP3 was from the Gokul Shree Krishna vids? Wow, if you have the whole song without the break, plzzzzz can you upload it for me???😳

Sure hon, you'll have the song Friday... and most welcome for these lyrics too! Yep, now we can use them to make each other tons more romantic siggies and spread the love 😛
We should
make a weekly tradition of this, pick a theme and make each other a siggie on it to use all week... whaddaya say Lallikins 😉

While we're in this mood, here are the pushp-vatika lyrics - from Ram-Lakhan's entry to Siya's friend Sunanda dragging her over to see them, to the legendary eyelock... and I included citations for what lines of the RCM they're from... go ahead, laugh at my 2009-ified translations, but... enjoy! 😃

RCM Baalkand Doha 232

Lata Bhavan Te Pragat Bhaye, Tehi Avsar Dou Bhai ' From The Web Of Branches Emerged The Two Brothers At That Moment

Nikase Janu Jug Vimal Vidhu Jalad Patal Vilagaayi ' Appearing As Two Pure Moons Tearing Through A Rain Cloud

(Modification Of RCM Chaupaais Before Doha 229)

Baagh Bilokan, Raj Kunwar Dou Aaye X2 ' Come See In The Garden, Two Princes Have Come

He Sakhi Unke Atul Roop Ki Shobha Kahiyo Na Jaaye ' Dear Friend, The Glory Of Their Incomparable Forms Cannot Be Described

Baagh Bilokan, Raj Kunwar Dou Aaye ' Come See In The Garden, Two Princes Have Come

RCM Balkand Doha 231

Lata Ot Tab Sakhin Lakhaaye X2 ' Behind The Branches, Her Friends Pointed Out

Shyaamal Gaur Kishor Suhaaye X2 ' The Youths, One Fair And The Other Dark, Who Enchanted Them

Doha 229

Sumir Siya Naarad Vachan, Upaji Preeti Puneet ' Remembering Naarad's Words, Sita Was Filled With Innocent Love

Chakit Bilokati Sakal Dishi, Janusi Su Mrigi Sabhit ' Anxiously, She Searched The Four Directions Like A Startled Deer

Chaupaais From 231 Continued

Dekhi Roop Lochan Lalchaane, - Seeing Their Beauty, Her Eyes Became Greedy

Harkhe Janu Nij Nidhi Pahechaane X2 ' They Rejoiced As If They Had Found Their Own Long Lost Wealth

Ek Duje Ko Nirkhat Man Na Aghaaye ' Looking At One Another, Their Hearts Couldn't Get Enough Of It

Ek Duje Ko Dekhat Man Na Aghaaye - Looking At One Another, Their Hearts Couldn't Get Enough Of It

Ram Siya-Maye, Siya Ram-Maye ' Ram Was Filled With Sita, Sita Was Filled With Ram

Ek Hi Roop Lakhaaye ' It Seemed Like They Were Within One Form

Ek Duje Ko Nirkhat Man Na Aghaaye ' They Couldn't Be Satiated With The Sight Of One Another

Ek Duje Ko Dekhat Man Na Aghaaye ' They Couldn't Be Satiated With The Sight Of One Another

Chaupaais Between Doha 231-232

Adhik Saneh Deh Bhayi Bhori ' Overwhelmed With So Much Love, She Was Losing Her Self-Awareness

Sharad Shashi Hi Janu Chitava Chakori X2 ' As A Peacock Gazes At The Moon In The Fall

Lochan Mag Ramahi Ur Aani ' Having Let Ram Enter Her Heart Through Her Eyes

Dinhe Palak Kapaat Sayaani ' She Cleverly Locked Him In By Shutting Her EyelidsEdited by lola610 - 14 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Wow Lali, the new SiyaRam siggies are so gorgeous... very deep! Love the positioning of the Swara Siya around Deepika's pics, it emphasizes the similarity and beauty of both... and the shadow vignette effect on the 3rd Siya one is stunning 👏

One more lovey-dovey lyrics update: the long overdue "Na Jaane Tose" from Shri Krishna... enjoy! Lol don't you just love love... we need to keep this mood going awhile 😍

Bhaasha jahaan asamarth ho, bol uthta hai maun ' where language falls short, silence speaks up

Bhaavon ki geheraaiyaan, maap saka hai kaun ' such depth of emotions, who can measure it

Vrindavan mein kho gaye, premi radhe Krishna ' lost in Vrindavan are the lovers, Radha and Krishna

Radha ka man krishna se, puchhe ek hi prashna ' Radha's heart just asks Krishna this one question

Na jaane tose kaun yugon ka naata x2 ' Who knows how many ages old our bond is

He manmohan, tujh bin raha na jaata ' my charming one, I can't be without you

Na jaane tose kaun yugon ka naata - Who knows how many ages old our bond is

Tera chintan, tera hi dhyaan ' thoughts of you, concentration only on you

Parichay tu, tu hi pehchaan ' You are my identity, my very name

Tu aansu, tu hi muskaan ' you are my tears, you are my smile

Pritam tu, tu hi bhagwaan ' you are my beloved, for me You are God

Radha ka man, bhoolke radha ' Radha's heart, forgetting all about Radha,

Prati pal keval krishna krishna doharaata ' every second, just repeats "Krishna, Krishna"

Krishna re, tose kaun yugon ka naata - Oh Krishna, how many ages old is our bond

Ek roop, ek man, ek jeevan ' one form, one heart, one life

Ek sang do hridayon ka spandan ' Together, these two hearts throb

Dono ek duje ke darpan ' We are mirrors of one another

Swayam sahaj sampurna samarpan ' complete submission to each other, personified

Bhool gayi dhadkan ki ginti ' I've lost count of my heartbeats

Shwaas shwaas mein tu hi jaaye samaata ' You are merging into my every breath

Na jaane tose kaun yugon ka naata - Oh Krishna, how many ages old is our bond

Dhrishti jahaan thi, vahin jami hai ' Our sights are fixed where they were before

Haath jahaan the, vahin dhare hai ' The hands have stayed in the same place

Charan jahaan the, vahin ruke hai ' our feet have frozen where they were

Jag mein hai aur jag se pare hai ' We are in this world and yet so far away from it

Behti jaaye, samay ki dhaara ' the stream of time continues to flow

Prem jahaan tha, vahin khada muskaata ' love just stands still and smiles

Krishna re tose janam janam ka naata ' Oh Krishna, my bond with you is lasts through every lifetime

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Sure hon, you'll have the song Friday... and most welcome for these lyrics too! Yep, now we can use them to make each other tons more romantic siggies and spread the love 😛
We should
make a weekly tradition of this, pick a theme and make each other a siggie on it to use all week... whaddaya say Lallikins 😉

While we're in this mood, here are the pushp-vatika lyrics - from Ram-Lakhan's entry to Siya's friend Sunanda dragging her over to see them, to the legendary eyelock... and I included citations for what lines of the RCM they're from... go ahead, laugh at my 2009-ified translations, but... enjoy! 😃

RCM Baalkand Doha 232

Lata Bhavan Te Pragat Bhaye, Tehi Avsar Dou Bhai ' From The Web Of Branches Emerged The Two Brothers At That Moment

Nikase Janu Jug Vimal Vidhu Jalad Patal Vilagaayi ' Appearing As Two Pure Moons Tearing Through A Rain Cloud

Baagh Bilokan, Raj Kunwar Dou Aaye X2 ' Come See In The Garden, Two Princes Have Come

He Sakhi Unke Atul Roop Ki Shobha Kahiyo Na Jaaye ' Dear Friend, The Glory Of Their Incomparable Forms Cannot Be Described

Baagh Bilokan, Raj Kunwar Dou Aaye ' Come See In The Garden, Two Princes Have Come

RCM Balkand Doha 231

Shyaamal Gaur Kishor Suhaaye X2 ' The Youths, One Fair And The Other Dark, Who Enchanted Them

Doha 229

Sumir Siya Naarad Vachan, Upaji Preeti Puneet ' Remembering Naarad's Words, Sita Was Filled With Innocent Love

Chakit Bilokati Sakal Dishi, Janusi Su Mrigi Sabhit ' Anxiously, She Searched The Four Directions Like A Startled Deer

Harkhe Janu Nij Nidhi Pahechaane X2 ' They Rejoiced As If They Had Found Their Own Long Lost Wealth

Ek Duje Ko Nirkhat Man Na Aghaaye ' Looking At One Another, Their Hearts Couldn't Get Enough Of It

Ek Duje Ko Dekhat Man Na Aghaaye - Looking At One Another, Their Hearts Couldn't Get Enough Of It

Ram Siya-Maye, Siya Ram-Maye ' Ram Was Filled With Sita, Sita Was Filled With Ram

Ek Duje Ko Nirkhat Man Na Aghaaye ' They Couldn't Be Satiated With The Sight Of One Another

Ek Duje Ko Dekhat Man Na Aghaaye ' They Couldn't Be Satiated With The Sight Of One Another

Adhik Saneh Deh Bhayi Bhori ' Overwhelmed With So Much Love, She Was Losing Her Self-Awareness

Sharad Shashi Hi Janu Chitava Chakori X2 ' As A Peacock Gazes At The Moon In The Fall

Dinhe Palak Kapaat Sayaani ' She Cleverly Locked Him In By Shutting Her Eyelids

Great idea Loli!😉😆 

Wow, thanks for the lyrics! LOVE love this song, esp the part where Sitaji's friends nearly drags her to see the 'two princes'.😆

And thanks for doing the song, looking forward to it! ;)

By the way, I posted a few sigs on the post above yours. Felt in the "swarna sita" mood.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Wow Lali, the new SiyaRam siggies are so gorgeous... very deep! Love the positioning of the Swara Siya around Deepika's pics, it emphasizes the similarity and beauty of both... and the shadow vignette effect on the 3rd Siya one is stunning 👏

One more lovey-dovey lyrics update: the long overdue "Na Jaane Tose" from Shri Krishna... enjoy! Lol don't you just love love... we need to keep this mood going awhile 😍

Bhaasha jahaan asamarth ho, bol uthta hai maun ' where language falls short, silence speaks up

Bhaavon ki geheraaiyaan, maap saka hai kaun ' such depth of emotions, who can measure it

Vrindavan mein kho gaye, premi radhe Krishna ' lost in Vrindavan are the lovers, Radha and Krishna

Radha ka man krishna se, puchhe ek hi prashna ' Radha's heart just asks Krishna this one question

Na jaane tose kaun yugon ka naata x2 ' Who knows how many ages old our bond is

He manmohan, tujh bin raha na jaata ' my charming one, I can't be without you

Na jaane tose kaun yugon ka naata - Who knows how many ages old our bond is

Tera chintan, tera hi dhyaan ' thoughts of you, concentration only on you

Parichay tu, tu hi pehchaan ' You are my identity, my very name

Tu aansu, tu hi muskaan ' you are my tears, you are my smile

Pritam tu, tu hi bhagwaan ' you are my beloved, for me You are God

Radha ka man, bhoolke radha ' Radha's heart, forgetting all about Radha,

Prati pal keval krishna krishna doharaata ' every second, just repeats "Krishna, Krishna"

Krishna re, tose kaun yugon ka naata - Oh Krishna, how many ages old is our bond

Ek roop, ek man, ek jeevan ' one form, one heart, one life

Ek sang do hridayon ka spandan ' Together, these two hearts throb

Dono ek duje ke darpan ' We are mirrors of one another

Swayam sahaj sampurna samarpan ' complete submission to each other, personified

Bhool gayi dhadkan ki ginti ' I've lost count of my heartbeats

Shwaas shwaas mein tu hi jaaye samaata ' You are merging into my every breath

Na jaane tose kaun yugon ka naata - Oh Krishna, how many ages old is our bond

Dhrishti jahaan thi, vahin jami hai ' Our sights are fixed where they were before

Haath jahaan the, vahin dhare hai ' The hands have stayed in the same place

Charan jahaan the, vahin ruke hai ' our feet have frozen where they were

Jag mein hai aur jag se pare hai ' We are in this world and yet so far away from it

Behti jaaye, samay ki dhaara ' the stream of time continues to flow

Prem jahaan tha, vahin khada muskaata ' love just stands still and smiles

Krishna re tose janam janam ka naata ' Oh Krishna, my bond with you is lasts through every lifetime

Woooooow, thanks for this song! It's one of my favs! Lol, I agree with you, we need to continue this mood!😉

Aww, thanks for liking the sigs!😃
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Here is a siggie based on the "Re Manva Prem Jagat Ka Saar" lyrics....sorry, it's a bit crowded but I wanted to include so many pics.😳

Brighter Version

THANKS a lotttt lalitha for making such a pretty siggy
RAM-SITA ,LAKSHMAN-URMILA ,RADHA-KRISHNA ,all in one siggy 😛😃
the siggy is sooooooooooo clear 😛😃
& its a happy siggy !!!😛😃
great job lalitha !!!!👏
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Re Manva, Prem Jagat Ka Saar X2 ' Oh Heart, Love Is The Foundation Of The Universe

Prem Pujarin Radhe Rani, X2 ' Queen Radha Is The Devotee Of Love                  

Krishna Prem Avtaar ' Krishna Is Love Incarnated

Prem Ki Murli, Prem Ki Jamuna ' His Flute Is All Love, Love Makes Up The Yamuna River

Prem Hi Radhe, Prem Hi Krishna ' Love Is Radha, Love Is Krishna

Ek Duje Ke Yeh Anuraagi ' They Are Each Other's Beloveds

Sab Mein Jagaaye Prem Ki Trishna ' In One And All, They Awaken A Loving Longing

Prem Mein Doobe Praan Karat Hai X2 ' Souls Drowned In Love Do

Prem Ki Jai Jaikaar ' Sing The Praises Of Love

Prem Dagar Pe Chalte Chalte ' Walking Along The Path Of Love

Bhakti Ki Paavan Nadiyaan Aaye ' You Come Across The Pure Rivers Of Devotion

Bhakti Ki Nadiyaan Behte Behte ' The Rivers Of Devotion, As They Flow,

Prem Ke Saagar Mein Kho Jaaye ' Get Lost In The Ocean Of Love

Bhakti Ke Dono Or Prem Hai X2 ' On Both Sides Of Devotion Is Love

Bhakti Khadi Majhdhaar ' Devotion Stands Within It

RCM Baalkand Doha 232

RCM Balkand Doha 231

Doha 229

Dinhe Palak Kapaat Sayaani ' She Cleverly Locked Him In By Shutting Her Eyelids

thanks a lotttt..lola for these awesome chaupies with such great translation 👏👏
wow !!!! such romantic description of RAMJI & SITAJI'S love in these chaupies !!!! 😳

Edited by sita11 - 14 years ago
Previous
1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 118
Next
Krishna Thumbnail

Krishna