Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
My fav team: Uttar ke puttar (north zone) coz i am from there.
drama_lova88 thumbnail
pappu seems very ghamanda!!!!! i dont like him that much....i like nagendra (cuz im south indian) and howard (cuz im canadian)
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Western Yodhas they seem to be the best so far....

DIDxLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Team wise I have to choose Western Yodhas cuz I'm from Ahemdabad but Desi Pardesi as well cuz I live in the US. Other teams that have caught my eyes are the Central Surmas and the Eastern Tigers.
And well mentor wise, Howard, Harshal Vitthal, and Uma Gaiti are amazing. I think Pappu Mallu have too much pride.
ishqs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really like western yodhas not only b/c im gujarati, but also b/c, imo, they've shown the best dancing on the show thus far. next would be eastern tigers and then desi pardesi since i liv in the us and b/c they seem like they hav potential.
mentor-wise, uma/gaiti (they seem like they really care about their performers), harshal/vithal (good choreos - luv their style) and nagendra (also seems like he pays more attention to talent rather than his own ego). i want to like howard, but he comes off slightly pompous sometimes and awards 6s rather generously even though the performances are flawed. hopefully this changes as the show gains more ground. cant say much bout mini b/c we havent really seen much of her personality yet. but i cannot stand pappu and his partner, especially after satudays episode. they seem really full of themselves and as if their ego is more important than their performers (hence the whole "sore-loser" trip). this competition is not about the choreos' ego, its about the talent of their dancers an wat these choreos can do w/ that talent..
Edited by ishqs - 14 years ago
mechocoholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOveee loveee love western yodhas so far....gr grp, also vishal continues to amaze  me ( he's the deaf guy)...
coaches wise too i love harshal vitthal's style of coaching...superb choreographers...i also like howard a lot, and nagendra seems to be sweet....
rishani thumbnail
I like both western tigers & desi pardesi teams!!!!!!!😛
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
western yodhas for sure.... love harshal vithhal.....they come up with new things.....😛
purplestar04 thumbnail
I like Western Yodhas as a team  and they performed really well uptil now. Harshall and Vitthal are best mentors as well. they are simply superb and kudos to vishal.  Also that gujarat is my hometown.

2ndly I like Central Surmaas, Mini did a good job.

3rdly I like howard, because im desi pardesi. I reside in Canada now. :)