Sharad Kelkar's birthday plans

*pyar* thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sharad Kelkar's birthday plans

Sharad Kelkar who plays the role of Thakur Devendra Singh of Bairi Piya will be celebrating his 28th Birthday shooting for his serial Bairi Piya.

We spoke with Sharad Kelkar on the eve of his birthday.
"Well there are no plans for today, as I am shooting and as everything is new so can't take an off and so whole day will be shooting and I am hoping that I will pack-up by 9.30 in the night, so that I cant spend the remaining time with my wife Keerti."

About the best gift he has got in life he replied that, "I think the best gift which I got is my Keerti and I am thankful to God for giving me such a beautiful, caring and loving wife and when she is with me I don't require anything else as she is my biggest support and makes my life very easy and beautiful."

Further, he told us that, "During my college days I remember I had celebrated my birthday in train with all my friends celebrating my birthday. We all were traveling from Gwalior to Indore. The whole boogie was enjoying."

Later on, we spoke to Keerti Kelkar about her birthday plans for huubby, "Well now I am just shopping for him and it will be a small quiet dinner so that no one will disturb us and my gift is a surprise for him."

Well we wish him a very Happy Birthday.