Written Update - September 29, 2009 - Complete

Nikasha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Written Update - September 29, 2009

Vasuli warns Bharti and tells her to bring some large amount of money the next day at the place where the Dussehra fesitivites are being held. Pooja, Kamini, Nanda, and Babli hide behind a corner, and spy on a waiting Karan. Karan looks up and glances at them. He tries to go see if it is really them, but the secretary stops him and tells Karan not to look around. Pooja, Kamini, Babli, and Nanda run off and hide in the bathroom, where they see Bharti. All 4 Ladies are shocked to find out Bharti is the Editor of Men's Universe. Pooja tells Bharti of her problem, and Bharti agrees to help her. After having Karan wait for a long time, the secretary finally takes Karan to see Mr. Amarjeet Chaddha. Gyaan wakes up a sleeping Amarjeet, and tells him some businessmen want him to shoot the arrow at Ravan the following day, during the Dussehra festival. Amarjeet agrees to do so. Jenny [The secretary]  takes Karan to Bharti's office. Bharti lies to Karan and tells him that Amarjeet is away for a few days, and until then she will be handling everything. She nearly screws up everything, but Kamini comes in the knick of time. Bharti tells Kamini [to fool Karan] that Amarjeet has agreed to give her a loan. Kamini acts furious with Karan, because of his lack of trust. [He came to Men's Universe just to find out if there really is a Mr. Chaddha, and to see if she really worked there.] Karan patches up with her and tells her that he will have his Dhanbad house transfered to her name immediatley. Karan takes a pen out of Gyaan's pocket and is about to sign the papers. He stops when he hears Gyaan talk to the businessmen about how Amarjeet has agreed to shoot Ravan the following day at the Dussehra festivities. Karan becomes suspicious, and cunningly tells Kamini that he will sign the papers once Ravan is shot, as it will be a more auspicious time. Kamini is confused upon hearing this.

The following day, Karan waits at the venue of the Dussehra festivities. The Ramayan play [?] goes on. All 5 ladies, [including Bharti] are dressed up in black costumes,and look around for Karan. [In Bharti's case, Vasuli and Jiah.] Karan invarebly stands next to them, in search of Amarjeet. Kamini notices this and ushers her friends away from Karan. Karan sees a sign that says something in Hindi, that basically signifies Amarjeet is indeed going to shoot Ravan. Karan is convinced that what Bharti and Kamini said is true. Payal asks Armaan how they will recognize Vasuli. Bharti turns around and is shocked to see them. She runs off, away from the two. Vasuli, his crooks, and Jiah are shown hiding behind Ravan's statue. Vasuli laughs at the irony. Armaan calls Vasuli, and they converse. Armaan accidently blurts out that he is giving Vasuli real money, instead of the fake money Bharti was about to give him. Vasuli is shocked, and tells Armaan to meet his backstage. He tells Armaan that he will get his money, and get even with Bharti. Bharti and the Ladies bump into each other. All 5 Ladies argue, and Babli asks where Amarjeet is. Bharti tells her, and Babli runs off to him. The remaning 4 Ladies run after her. The Ramayan play goes on, and Payal and Armaan look around for Vasuli. Babli [and the remaing four ladies] beg Amarjeet not to shoot Ravan. Amarjeet doesn't agree, as there is money involved. Babli offers Amarjeet 3 lakhs, and Amarjeet, after hearing a long emotional speech from Bharti, agrees to their terms. Amarjeet is shown in Ravan's costume. *ROFL* Pooja thanks Bharti, and tells her that she [Bharti] has has entered her life as Ram Ji. Pooja and Bharti hug. Armaan and Payal come backstage, but Vasuli is no where to be seen. Vasuli comes and stands right in front of them. Vasuli demands money before giving them Jiah. Armaan turns around, and is shocked to see that the money is gone. Vasuli is furious and is about to kill Armaan, but a bunch of chanting actors block Vasuli's way. Raichura is shown as Ram. *ROFL* Amarjeet, who is pushed onto stage to be killed by Ram, is shocked to see Raichura as Ram. The crowd goes crazy with laughter upon seeing their interaction scene. Ram keeps on trying to shoot Ravan with an arrow, but his efforts go in vain, Ram gets furious and accidently hits on of the cast members. The crowd roars with laughter. Ravan throws his staff thingy at Ravan, but Amarjeet blocks it. The crowd roars with laughter. The crowd cheers for a dancing Amarjeet. [This is a must see scene! I fell over laughing upon seeing this whole scene.] Payal and Armaan look for the bag, and Payal spots the bag at the top of the stage. Vineeta and Gyaan spot it, and run off to get it for themselves. An announcer comes and says that the Ramleela will have to be stopped for a while. He also says with much grief, that Mr. Chaddha has gone far, far away, Everyone is shocked. Babli and Pooja freak out and wonder if Karan heard this. Amarjeet kicks the announcer and has the matter cleared up, that Mr. Chaddha is really in Oslow. [Like Bharti told Karan.] Bharti calls Vasuli and tells him that she has the money. Payal spots the bag again, and everyone tries to get it. Armaan is about to find Jiah, but turns around and goes the other way. Gyaan enters as Hanuman *ROFL* The bag falls from the top of the stage, and lands at Karan's feet. Gyaan jumps in front of Karan and tries to take the bag. Vasuli comes and tries to take the bag from both of them. *ROFL* As a result of the fight, the bag accidently gets thrown at the top of the stage, again. In the midst of Ravan and Ram's on-stage fight, Payal tries to get the bag, but can't because she is too short. Vasuli and Gyaan come, and try to get the bag for themselves. Vineeta comes and sings and dances. *HAHA* Vineeta tells Vasuli to look at her dance. He tells her that he watches her everyday, at the dance bar. Vineeta is shocked, and Vasuli pushes her into Amarjeet's arms. Bharti comes and becomes Jhansi Ki Rani. The bag falls from the top of the stage, and is tossed back and forth. In the end, the bag falls into Karan's arms. Bharti is shocked, and people sit on top of Vasuli. *AHAHA* Bharti puts her hand on Karan, and Karan turns around. Both of them try to snatch the bag from each other. Kamini and Pooja watch from the stage. Karan tells Bharti that he doesn't like fighting with girls. Bharti slaps Karan - HARD! Karan [who's glasses have fallen off] is about to slap Bharti but Jenny, Heera Bai, Sunny, and Narayan stand behind Bharti to back her up. Karan backs away, and Kamini hugs Pooja. Vasuli tries to break free from everyone. He calls his crook and tells him to give Jiah to Ravan/Amarjeet. Bharti finds Jiah and sets her free. Bharti fights with Vasuli's crooks and her bag of fake money falls out of her hands. Vasuli slaps Bharti and Bharti gets furious. He's about to slap Bharti, but Armaan grabs his hand. Pooja, Kamini, Payal, and the rest are shocked.Armaan punches Vasuli and beats him up. {Haiye!} One of Vasuli's goons headlocks Armaan and Armaan beats him up. Armaan continues beating up people. Vasuli puts his gun on Armaan's neck. Everyone is shocked. Vasuli laughs wickedly and a police man puts a gun on Vasuli's neck. [Look who's laughing now,] The policemen take Vasuli away. [You forgot Karan! =)] Amarjeet [who seriously reminds me of Tigger from Winnie the Pooh! Go look! AHAHA.] takes off his Ravan headpiece and shoots Ravan's statue. Kamini sees a bag of money and runs to go get it. Armaan hugs Jiah and Kamini gives Bharti her bag. Bharti and the Ladies exchange "Thank You's." Bharti walks up to a hugging Armaan and Jiah, and is about to put her hand on Jiah, but Armaan stops her. He warns her never to come near Jiah again. Bharti and Payal are shocked.

Preview:

Kamini thanks Karan, and tells her that she has spent her life's best moment with him. Karan tells her that they should celebrate. Payal tells Armaan that Bharti hasnt come home yet. Armaan says that he doesn't care.

Love,
-Nikasha-

Edited by -Nikasha- - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikasha...

So I guess even today was BB & LS joint show... :))
Nikasha. thumbnail
^ Thanks.

That isn't the complete update though. I just finished my lunch, so I'll wrap up the update.
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks Nikasha. They messed it up by showing combined shows.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^^ I agree...it is terribly confusing for me because I don't watch BB...thanks for the update Nikasha!
Nikasha. thumbnail
Sure thing everyone. I was a bit upset with the ending though. Armaan is mad at Bharti, and Karan was not thoroughly punished. In all, it was a great episode though - one of the best I have seen.

Love,
-Nikasha-
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
it was a good episode i feel. but i guess for ppl who dont watch either show it would get confusing. basically i felt that the ram lila part was stretched. esp the confusion with the bag and gyan suddenly jumping into the stage as hanuman for it along with vineeta as an apsara. how did they know there is money in the bag?
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks dear it was so detailed that it was like watching the show...i agree the bag scene was dragged but then historically whenever u see such scenes they do tend to drag it to add to the confusion hehe...did someone yell out paisa or something that we did not hear for gyan to know
Nikasha. thumbnail
 I guess they figured that a big bag will have money in it, like all big  bags do in serials.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup...and yes i forgot to add pooja was looking really cute...her hairstyle suits her.