Frequent Posters

sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Akash should be beaten by a dog.
riddhi_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: realitybites

<FONT face=Georgia color=#000099 size=2>Thanks Mohit-ji for sharing abt this.</FONT>

<FONT face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#000099 size=2>Riddhi> Welcome to the forum. What u have shared with us isshocking andalarming! If Akashh really has behavioral issues then he should not have been allowed to participate in the first place as thiswill aggravate hisproblem. The jungle is a fiercely competitive envt andthe stress wld make him lose his temper more often. I find it disturbing that his own familytoo didnt care to stop him. This is strange his friend Chetan too doesnt stop his violent outbursts. In the end he has destroyed himself only who so ever he might blame later. He is after all a30 plus man responsible for all his actions.</FONT>

i think aakash wants to be in the lime lite always thats the reason he behaves this way and i have seen him fighting for small small thing too like car park, or if kids r playing near his car and the ball hits the car........he creates a lot of mess.. around i hate him a lot..........he is a brainless human .....dogs are better and faithfull
sheryluae thumbnail

Hmm  I have an explaination. Aman chose to keep quite all this while because he knew tha Akash is so sh**** that anything said back to him will come back to Aaman only and that too in a rotten form. Kayi baar muh band rakhna hi theek hai. I think Aman was quite polished and acted sensibly and hit back when it was appropriate..😳

riddhi_sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheryluae

Hmm I have an explaination. Aman chose to keep quite all this while because he knew tha Akash is so sh**** that anything said back to him will come back to Aaman only and that too in a rotten form. Kayi baar muh band rakhna hi theek hai. I think Aman was quite polished and acted sensibly and hit back when it was appropriate..😳

ya i agree atleast people think he is a nice man.........wat aman did was very rite.........its better to keep quite