Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Thanks for posting, RB!
So Marc changing his attitude after getting belans from his wife? Or he was just playing along with the maniac and his sidekick? 😕
I wonder why Anaida or Fiza or Shweta didnt complain to Sony abt this freak? Why are Mini and Yudi taking his horrible outbursts so lightly? Sony and its hosts have no sense of morality or justice! 😡

I never watch reality shows, I was watching this show for Shweta, Chetan and Malaysian jungle setting. I will never watch another reality show in future! 🤢
If one psycho verbally abusing and bullying women is called entertainment, then we can see what channels will do for TRPs.... 🤢 😡

I know.....Why aren't his effigies being burnt.
Why is the channel quiet on this issue,and where the hell is the national Commision for Women?
They are never around when you need them.

Aakash is seriously unstable,how do we know he may not hurt them ?
How can they take a risk like that.

He should have been warned or atleast give a setdown.
There are quiet a few people who think his behavior is cool and macho.

Edited by ishtar - 14 years ago
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article.
*Beep* Saigal will def put the blame on the channel. I don't see him accepting blame for his behavior. But a gal can dream,  can't she? *Sigh*
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ishtar I second you on that...I think the same that these women are not safe from Akash...he has abused them verbally but one should not forget that he is a short tempered guy who flares off on women and in that fit of rage he probably can harm the ladies...Media guys can put articles on how the women are not safe in the jungle bcos the men are hitting on them...Jay, Akash and Mika to be specific but how can they not see this angle...and once the damage is done its done...

And as far as the womes commission goes, they must be hibernating now...someone has to wake them up...
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Akash is so damn desperate for footage! Lame and pathetic.

I would not even want a bird near him as it may lose it's joy and happiness to fly.