desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Usually in the US many such shows have reunions after the finale...It would be such a great idea to have a reunion of all thes buntars, we can have all th gossips from inside..and probably Akash can get a chance to hear what actually the junta thinks about him....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, Crowd ji... even I was thinking that they might all come together for the finale... but I'm not sure whether it happens in "I am a celebrity..." πŸ˜•
desicrowd thumbnail
Blotji I think the reunion for I am a celebrity was on the finale day itself where almost all teh celebrities came I guess..Agar aisa yahan hua to all the girls will get a danda to get some sense in AKash...I hope he doesn't win...pretty please channel guys don't make him win...
AnVishtian thumbnail
Ah yea they do have those reunion's but I doubt they might do that in this show after all these guys did. The problem usually is that in the English version of these showsthey never get this worse, There aren't nutcases like Aakash there since they all play their games in a mature and cunning way but Aakash and some other contestents(Their lot more milder than him) in other reality shows here,They do not have the word 'Dignity' in their dictionary.

That's why I doubt we could get a reunion in this show after all those four devils (MAC + Jay) did. But still a brillant ideaπŸ˜ƒWould love to see that happen😊

Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
I hope they have a reunion. I want to see Fiza beating the shit out of Aakash on TV. πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: psychobalehead

I hope they have a reunion. I want to see Fiza beating the shit out of Aakash on TV. πŸ˜†

Amen to that and I hope an entire group of Womens association standing outside with belans to wait for hte kagaz ka sher's entry...
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Amen to that and I hope an entire group of Womens association standing outside with belans to wait for hte kagaz ka sher's entry...

lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think they will already be ready for him at the airport itself, Even though 'Mr. I'm-The-King-Of-The-Jungle' would have wanted a huge welcoming committee when he arrived, He would be in for a shock of a lifetime to find angry women with brooms,chappals,belans and eggs instead of people worshipping him and putting mala's around his head.
Edited by Rin03 - 14 years ago
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

And I hope that our sensationalist news bureaus cover it live for us! I wouldn't miss it for the whole world! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†