Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont understand y people dont like mona or say that she's double faced.
she was initially friendly with akash and chetan ..but that was bcoz she hadnt seen the dirty side of these people. being a lady she couldnt take the abuses they hurled at anaida and she stood by her. she is bearing all the brunt and hearing all the nonsense from these excuse for human beings. still she has stuck by anaida. whatever she felt..she said on their face. still didnt go out of her way to give explanations. she tried..they didnt listen..ok move on. she had nice things to say abt chetan and jay (another excuse for a man). means she can c the good side of a person. akash has none. so...
 she has done well in all the jungle challenges.. so i feel she's the most honest, determined and most deserving person to win.
those who criticize her either dont have brains or dont have a heart.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mona is indeed very nice... but she has created a problem for herself by trying so hard to be accepted by the bullies. Like for instance, she went out of her way to hug Akashhh yesterday. IMO, that was hardly necessary since just the day before, she was sitting with Anaida and saying that she can't bear to look at his face. I don't understand why she wanted to be his doormat? This way, she doesn't stand a chance of setting them straight.

The way Akashh cheered when Aman and Mona were up for the MJC, if not anything else, that should have taught her better than to associate with that 🐷. It is evident that Mona has a high character, but when she tries to get cosy with the bullies, she enables them to bully her further. Had Anaida been in her place, she wouldn't have gone out of her way to hug Akashh.
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: immunoblot

Mona is indeed very nice... but she has created a problem for herself by trying so hard to be accepted by the bullies. Like for instance, she went out of her way to hug Akashhh yesterday. IMO, that was hardly necessary since just the day before, she was sitting with Anaida and saying that she can't bear to look at his face. I don't understand why she wanted to be his doormat? This way, she doesn't stand a chance of setting them straight. <br><br>The way Akashh cheered when Aman and Mona were up for the MJC, if not anything else, that should have taught her better than to associate with that 🐷. It is evident that Mona has a high character, but when she tries to get cosy with the bullies, she enables them to bully her further. Had Anaida been in her place, she wouldn't have gone out of her way to hug Akashh. <br>

I had given my POV on this in a post ages ago (almost 3 weeks) that the world at large forgives mens misdemeanour's far easier than a woman's. So, women need to protect their image a lot more. If Mona comes off as being overly nice to Akash, a minority will question her integrity while the majority will be like 'she's such a sweet girl, perfect for marriage' Get the picture? She understands this, Akash is still the roaring hero and all that simply because 'Oh, men are like that only, he has a bad temper that's all' and Anaida is 'An irritating nag' NOT 'motherly counsellor' Catch my drift? Girls just can't get away with the same stuff as guys, it sucks but it's still true unfortunately... 🤢
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

I had given my POV on this in a post ages ago (almost 3 weeks) that the world at large forgives mens misdemeanour's far easier than a woman's. So, women need to protect their image a lot more. If Mona comes off as being overly nice to Akash, a minority will question her integrity while the majority will be like 'she's such a sweet girl, perfect for marriage' Get the picture? She understands this, Akash is still the roaring hero and all that simply because 'Oh, men are like that only, he has a bad temper that's all' and Anaida is 'An irritating nag' NOT 'motherly counsellor' Catch my drift? Girls just can't get away with the same stuff as guys, it sucks but it's still true unfortunately... 🤢

"Sweet girl... perfect for marriage??" and she'll convince people about this by being nice to Akashh? 😕
And Akashh can just pull himself off as being just a case of "bad temper"? Me thinks... there is no way in hell that any person of the 21st century view-point will accept this. 😃

I admit that I can't completely fathom these dynamics even in my own life, but it seemed more like Mona was still trying to repair the bridges, possibly with the hope that she can have an easy run next week. Or, it could just be that she is only trying to buy her peace... 😃