TRP ke liye kuch bhi karega

sme123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
SONY Channel Welcome to the club where you will do anything for TRP... Even compromise with self-respect and dignity...

There should be some basic dignity maintained in the show... and Aakash has crossed all the limits of decency... HE IS STILL ON THE SHOW...

Did you remember Aakash saying "agar thappad marenge to nikaal denge.."... It seems the only clause of their contract is as long as you do not hit anyone physically you are fine.......

I do not agree with all the comments of Aman - but I do agree with what he said is I would like to know how Aakash talks to his Girlfried (if he has one now and she will still be with him after seeing him like this!!).

SONY is keeping him on because of the TRP as he is giving them the controversy.... I also do not like their rules where they are giving all the powers to Chetan to decide..

1) Since Mona and Aakash tied up - it should have been between them or
2) They should have asked Mona to pick her challenger.. since the camp picked her

I am also disgusted how Mini/Yudi used Aman to spark the controversy.. First they asked Aman about the contestants and then when he gave his comments they said  - Aman never said anything in the camp but now he is saying everything!!! HOW UNFAIR....

I also do not agree with Aman on what he called Jay - but one thing is definitely clear - Jay doesn't have any existence in the camp - he is afraid of Chetan and Aman's wrath....